1. Increase population cap on Lordaeron

Dear Warmane,

can you increase population cap on Lordaeron please? It takes very long time to log on weekend or holidays.

I don't mind waiting 5 minutes but waiting for 400 people/1hour is trying my patience.
    Edited: October 25, 2015 Reason: Grammer mistakes

2. 8k pop masterrace :)

However as soon as they release more continents they might have to downgrade the pop cap.. As I see it, 6k is absolute max for wotlk :P

But I wish to see 10k popcap on warmane someday :)

3. Im wondering how a 7k population cap gonna handle wintergrasp battle.

4. 8k pop masterrace :)

However as soon as they release more continents they might have to downgrade the pop cap.. As I see it, 6k is absolute max for wotlk :P

But I wish to see 10k popcap on warmane someday :)
    as staff stated in the other population topic, more continents have no influence on the amount of players that the server can handle, if anything it might even help because people will be more spread out...

5. What the f*ck?! Frostwolf YEARS ago had 3-4 hour queues sometimes; back then the max amount of people on that realm was 3.5k tops. don't moan about the already INCREDIBLY big capacity please...

6. queues are usually around 500 people long...so increasing cap to just 7500 would fix this issue for sure.

7. Is there anyway of implementing anti-DC system?

Those who DC from the realm get 2 minutes to reconnect before hitting a queue.
    6 times tonight I've been stuck in 300+ que because of connectivity issues.
    I'm trying to level here :(

8. Yeah,i dont understand that.

Before on old Lordaeron when que was 1k people didnt complain nearly much as they complain on 7k cap,with 300 que and only on Sundays/Saturdays prime.

When did it become such big problem?

9. is there anyway of implementing anti-DC system?

Those who DC from the realm get 2 minutes to reconnect before hitting a queue.
    6 times tonight I've been stuck in 300+ que because of connectivity issues.
    I'm trying to level here :(
    Hmm would be great feature for those already logged in,ESPECIALLY when raiding.Would also prevent QQ for non donators,since those whould would be logged in ,if got dc woudnt be a problem.

10. queues are usually around 500 people long...so increasing cap to just 7500 would fix this issue for sure.
    But could affect other issues in a negative way. We don't want to play with lagspikes here and there. They'll update it when THEY think it's capable of having +500/+1k players

11. Yeah,i dont understand that.

Before on old Lordaeron when que was 1k people didnt complain nearly much as they complain on 7k cap,with 300 que and only on Sundays/Saturdays prime.

When did it become such big problem?
    Exactly Peregrine, I just don't understand why people have gotten so impatient...

12. queues are usually around 500 people long...so increasing cap to just 7500 would fix this issue for sure.
    we had large queues on 4k, we had large queues on 5k, we had large queues on 6k and we still have large queues at 7k.. (on saturdays and sundays) so, it´s kinda unlikely increasing population by just 500 will fix it i guess :P

123 Last