1. What to do when there are 368 persons in front of you on server qeue

Well.. the title says mostly everything... so how do you guys spend the time? I'm going to take the time to make the dinner :D

2. wow 360 people in queue much wait such pain...its only like,what,8 minutes ? I just alt-tab,browse reddit/youtube till i'm in.

3. I'm watching quality content on YT
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gap1o71A7Is

the que isn't too long anyway

4. I study psychiatrics so I can help x amount of people you just have to bump into in game.

5. Watch League World Championships.
    Depressed cos I was stuck in queue more depressed cos Fnatic got their asses handed to them.

6. oh wait dont get me wrong, i'm not complaining xD just really wanted to know.. usually I go watch some of "freddiew" videos on youtube

7. That moment when someone makes a thread about 368 que when you are used to 1-3k que back in the day XD

8. yeah I remember those, my personal record was almost 2k, never got more than that... and sadly I didnt had internet at home.. so going to the library, trying to play WOW and getting one of those... dammm that was frustrating

9. yeah I remember those, my personal record was almost 2k, never got more than that... and sadly I didnt had internet at home.. so going to the library, trying to play WOW and getting one of those... dammm that was frustrating
    Hehe indeed thankfully we have really high pop cap :)

10. Please,try loging a most populated retail server Silvermoon EU during first weeks of expansions,que be like 3k+

11. Please,try loging a most populated retail server Silvermoon EU during first weeks of expansions,que be like 3k+
    Same with Sylvanas EU with cata launch hahaha :p I instantly took a transfer to Genjuros EU....
    Silvermoon.... that server is soooo unbalanced 0.o can not remember what faction was what... but it was a ratio of 99% <--> 1%

12. Browse the internet and pray for a server reset.

13. Same with Sylvanas EU with cata launch hahaha :p I instantly took a transfer to Genjuros EU....
    Silvermoon.... that server is soooo unbalanced 0.o can not remember what faction was what... but it was a ratio of 99% <--> 1%
    Oh yes,i think it vary between 97%-3% to 99%-1%. At some point during wotlk-cata i think it was 5% horde max,then reduced far below as it is now :|

14. Sat here right now contemplating life.

Well its not as bad as this (ohh good times)...

12 Last