1. Let us remenber the Great Ratchet War of 2k15

The tale of how it happened already faded into the anals of history.

But the horrors of the war that ravaged the shores still echo throughout the lands.

And sometimes one can have glimpses to the aftermath of the calamity when threading those restless grounds...

Seriously, whatever happend here must have been beautiful.

2. Would've created a Wiki page for this if the Molten Wiki still existed. ;)

3. The lag experienced when you landed in the graveyard is real.

4. The Lich King laughs in an evil manner a lot of skeletons for him to revive.

5. hmm was this what followed thanks to the paladin that attacked only low level alliance at the windrider ?

6. I believe I saw something in game about people saying that the NPC's attacked players.

7. I believe I saw something in game about people saying that the NPC's attacked players.
    The Gryphons of the Ally flight master enraged and killed every horde player around them.
    Im one of the skeleton there. Died instantly after my wind rider arrived in ratchet.

8. I think that is what it's going to look like around Blasted Lands and Hellfire Peninsula the day when they open the Dark Portal and let everyone in to Outland.

9. The lag experienced when you landed in the graveyard is real.
    The FPS thorough ratchet was brutal.

laptop can't handle this, poor thing.

Edited: October 26, 2015

10. The FPS thorough ratchet was brutal.

laptop can't handle this, poor thing.

Offtopic: what addon gets you those sexy player/target frames?

11. Offtopic: what addon gets you those sexy player/target frames?
    Looks like ElvUi

12. Offtopic: what addon gets you those sexy player/target frames?
    Pitbull4 is whats used and I've customized it a fair bit.

You can download a 3.3.5 version here: http://www.wowace.com/addons/pitbull4/files/?page=26

13. Pitbull4 is whats used and I've customized it a fair bit.

You can download a 3.3.5 version here: http://www.wowace.com/addons/pitbull4/files/?page=26
    Awesome, thank you. I've been looking for that some time now.

And @Zephir, I've done my share of tweaking ElvUi and it does have similar looking frames, they're just a bit darker/shadier and look a bit "cheap"