1. Yep she was a shining light for aspiring future bg and pvpers and made some good vids also even with all the haters just proves she was indeed a champion jimmy rustler :D

2. i bet 100k gold he / she is back within days / 1 week

3. Really you are going to leave just because of what happened in result of our last confrontation (I don't think it's anything else), or this is just drama?

If you really like this game, who cares about what your enemies (If we are four f*cking cats) think about you...?
    Everybody have haters, enemies, confrontations. Some times you win, some times you lose, for exemple: I was killed by a f*cking rogue days ago before our duels, and I'm still here, preparing my revenge.

My thread was just another sh*t (Like the 90% of the threads in the forum) in result of a warmed moment of the conflict. If you just wanted to have fun, DO IT!!! And don't give a sh*t for what I, your enemies or the people do or think. As you said alot of times, this is just a game, and if you don't want to make more enemies just be nice with the people. :D

Do what you want and GL with your life.

Edited: October 26, 2015

4. Just give it some time, she will be back, her own life will not provide her that attention and drama she likes.

5. Warmane thank you for this wonderful server that I have played in for 5 years, I will forever treasure this experience with you guys in my heart.
    I made a lot of friends, and made me better as a person. I lead my friends to victory during the time of Bloodlust, and I also learned to lead my own team as a Team Leader IRL.

I am sorry to all the people I offended, I just wish I could say sorry to all of you. I just really wanted to have fun, not to make enemies.

So this is my final farewell, I hope Warmane acknowledge me as one of the great youtubers to ever play here, on Sargeras and Frostwolf. I hope all of you will always remember me, cuz I will always remember all of you. World of Warcraft will always be the greatest game I ever played and I grew up with, and Warmane will always be the best private server out there without a doubt.

Thank you all. For everything.
    /tar all
    /salute

- Ilyanah

Here is something before I go. I made this video long ago. And I made it with all my heart.

If you are bored of this game or jot enjoying ofc because of the lack content and bugged things around in the server you can take a break as some did and still are...You cannot easy give up on the game because some one hate you lol? ppl are used to that to hate some one that posted video how they are killed or ganged or etc also not admitting you defeated them etc...This is first a game..But your real life matters..If your running away from a haters or some one that is insulting you and trash talk to you then you are weak person and easiest thing to avoid that is to escape (quit)?! Take it easy and relax a little..You are playing the game for 5 years saying your friends stopped..you are not the only one for example me..my real life friends make me to install this game to have fun and etc but they gave up playing something else and i left only me here to have fun because that`s what counts!!! On more thing! If you lost a duel or won that does not make you pro or loser remember ITS ALL ABOUT FUN.!
    Edited: October 26, 2015

6. Now I feel guilty that you are leaving maybe because of what I told you yesterday :( Pity I was actually thinking about coming back and download Mop client.

7. Now I feel guilty that you are leaving maybe because of what I told you yesterday :( Pity I was actually thinking about coming back and download Mop client.
    U acted like a c*** u should feel guilty and why come on forums if ur not even playing here

8. U acted like a c*** u should feel guilty and why come on forums if ur not even playing here
    i cant wait to see ur farewell thread...less drama queens and attention +++es will resault a better community.

9. U acted like a c*** u should feel guilty and why come on forums if ur not even playing here
    I play here +5 years,I know her since her beginning here.The fact that I deleted 2 months ago Mop client doesnt mean Im forbidden from writing here. Summa summarum in all this years I met many wanna be noobs like you,and always noobs like you stay low so I'm not impressed. You are totally under my league so say what you want because old crew like me aren't impressed by such a seeking attention small flies like you. And don't bother, I answered you first and last time,like I said I don't bother myself with small flies like you.

PS.Feel free to google what summa summarum means because I know kids nowadays are pretty dumb.

First 12