1. (Blackrock) Bought Transmog tokens, To find out they have no use.

I wanted to chip in and support the server - But also gain a little bit of transmog for my alts that I just mess around on.

Sad to find out that I wasted $30 on transmog tokens with no warning considering the transmog NPC in all major malls still says

"In order to obtain transmog you either need to buy them with transmog tokens or from an arena case"

Kinda feel dissapointed about how I got shafted. Like I wouldn't mind a warning next time or just the "broken items" to be removed from the store.

Like I would of had no problems just buying 33 keys instead.

Love the server but kinda bummed out.

2. Have you retrieved your Tokens from your mail?

3. I have but there is no use for them on the NPC in game, Like I have the 13 tokens in my inventory, And then there is absolutely no use for them due to me since if you do go to the transmog npc, You can only but things with arena rating like its bizarre since the NPC does say transmog can be bought with tokens or looted from crates but if you open the window and try any of the options (Transmog by item ID/Transmog arena gear/sets ect) None of them will let me buy the items.

4. That`s weird.
    I just bought a transmog without any issues.

5. Il fraps what Im doing when I get home (Wed) on my laptop at the moment so you can see why its so odd.

Transmog vendor seems to have no interest in me. Only arena rating.

Edit:

Could you go through your process of how you obtained the transmog?

Like step by step. To see If I can replicate what you are doing.

6. Went for Transmog by Item ID.
    Entered an ID of an item I didn`t own yet. Bought that one, which deducted a token and gave me the item.
    Went for Transmog from Inventory. Selected the newly obtained item. Transmogged it.