1. A real gamer pees in a bottle! - Or so they say >.>

Hello Everyone!

I'm Christina and hopefully shortly you will be able to know me in-game as either Malanore and/or Remember on the Horde side :D I've been playing the "Real" WoW for about 8 years now and took a break short after launch of WoD because of the lack of fun and the rubbish content. Great story but too easy.
    - I'm not on a server yet (still downloading through mobile-hotspot LOL).

I usually play Protection Paladin or Discipline Priest, depends on what mood I am. Don't ask me to play a DPS since you will find me running around like a headless chicken hahaha!

Well, I'll hope to see you around!

2. Welcome! :) You must have some amazing internet bundle then 0.o
    what client are you downloading?

At least for WotLK a disc priest would be more needed than prot pally, because there are so many paladins.... most of the time when you want to join a pug raid there already is a prot pally in there ;)

3. Spank Chu! XD Yeah Im downloading with around 4.5 MB/S :P Mwhahaha!
    And Im downloading MoP. I do love LK and TBC (Most TBC) but the lore in MoP is epic XD

Phew, then I can take a break from tanking :P I don't mind it but when you are surrounded by DPS-Zombies, then you kind of wish you'd never created one! HAhaha! XD

4. Spank Chu! XD Yeah Im downloading with around 4.5 MB/S :P Mwhahaha!
    And Im downloading MoP. I do love LK and TBC (Most TBC) but the lore in MoP is epic XD

Phew, then I can take a break from tanking :P I don't mind it but when you are surrounded by DPS-Zombies, then you kind of wish you'd never created one! HAhaha! XD
    4.5 mb/s ? wuw this is amazing, my cable internet's speed is like 200kb/s, you should be grateful to the old gods.

5. I got home from my in-laws after dogsitting. My internet here is around 1-2 MB/S xD And that is on the WIFI :D (75/75)

Hmm, I just finished the download for MoP. Is there only Frostmane which is PvP? O.O Had hoped that there was at least 1 PvE *Cries*

6. warmane doesn't have any pve servers.

7. welcome :)
    why don't u join the Alliance? :(

where r u from?

8. welcome :)
    why don't u join the Alliance? :(

where r u from?
    Thank you! :D I began my WoW Career as Alliance and has kind of scared me away as most of alliance players are kids :P So, Im scared joining that faction XD

I'm from the small Scandinavia country Denmark :P

9. Thank you! :D I began my WoW Career as Alliance and has kind of scared me away as most of alliance players are kids :P So, Im scared joining that faction XD

I'm from the small Scandinavia country Denmark :P
    Welcome to the Horde.
    We have funky Trolls, big beefy Tauren, hunky Orcs, fabulous Elves, spooky Undead, sweggy Goblins and ...some flabby pandas?
    Don't roll Alliance, a friend of mine played A on 2 of the realms and he says its the worst mistake he ever made on the server.
    The Alliance community is allegedly, indeed as you put it, "childish". Very much so, in fact.

Hope to see you ingame on Frostwolf (if you're up for playing MoP)

10. Welcome to the Horde.
    We have funky Trolls, big beefy Tauren, hunky Orcs, fabulous Elves, spooky Undead, sweggy Goblins and ...some flabby pandas?
    Don't roll Alliance, a friend of mine played A on 2 of the realms and he says its the worst mistake he ever made on the server.
    The Alliance community is allegedly, indeed as you put it, "childish". Very much so, in fact.

Hope to see you ingame on Frostwolf (if you're up for playing MoP)
    I played Alliance in TBC & WOTLK and then I changed into Horde :P I haven't missed it a bit. Only my priest over there >.> CBA rolling a new one or paying for a transfer LOL - Yes, Alliance can be very 'childish'. As I see it, it is where the rage-quitters hide :P

I love MoP! TBC, WOTLK & MoP are my favourites! Cata and WoD ruined it for me >.< And I play on Deathwing as 'Malanore' (WOTLK) and of course on Frostwolf as Essaya :P

11. I played Alliance in TBC & WOTLK and then I changed into Horde :P I haven't missed it a bit. Only my priest over there >.> CBA rolling a new one or paying for a transfer LOL - Yes, Alliance can be very 'childish'. As I see it, it is where the rage-quitters hide :P

I love MoP! TBC, WOTLK & MoP are my favourites! Cata and WoD ruined it for me >.< And I play on Deathwing as 'Malanore' (WOTLK) and of course on Frostwolf as Essaya :P
    Would be cool to hear from you on Frostwolf some day. :)

12. Bal'a dash, Malanore.

13. Bal'a dash, Malanore.
    See, someone got it! ;D Greetings to you too!

14. Welcome Christina :) i am new here too and i have found this place really wonderful ( Nelthiaron ). if you come horde let me know ;D
    best of luck. x