1. Is Dual Wield viable?

Hello everyone,
    I used to be an hardcore PvP DK player back in the days of Cataclysm here on Warmane (Molten), and I know very well both Frost and Unholy, but now I started playing again here on Frostwolf and I can see DK is not very much viable in arena because of the bugs, especially Unholy which is almost unplayable for the rune bugs etc...

My question is, since frost > unholy right now, can I play DW Frost? I heard that Threat of Thassarian (offhand obliterates and frost strikes) is bugged, but I can't see it in the bugtracker so I'd love if someone could confirm me this.

I also heard that haste is not viable anymore, so now is it just masterfrost for PvP?

Thanks in advance, Mazthrus

2. Haste isnt great for DKs.

You have a choice of Mastery (DW) or Crit (2h).
    I wouldn't run DW Frost in PvP until Prideful either.

IDK if it's still bugged, I ain't logged MOP in 4 months, nor do I own 2x 1H to check...

3. Well, if I'm not missing anything isn't it better to go mastery anyways? As long as I remember crit is not very useful thanks to our Killing Machine procs, on the other hand mastery can be way better incresing our overall frost damage (Howling Blast, Frost Strike, Frost Fever...).

P.S.
    Bought 2 1h swords from the mop greenie vendor, Threat of Thassarian works but DPS is very low. Sadly, I think 2h is just better :(

4. Well, if I'm not missing anything isn't it better to go mastery anyways? As long as I remember crit is not very useful thanks to our Killing Machine procs, on the other hand mastery can be way better incresing our overall frost damage (Howling Blast, Frost Strike, Frost Fever...).

P.S.
    Bought 2 1h swords from the mop greenie vendor, Threat of Thassarian works but DPS is very low. Sadly, I think 2h is just better :(

Crit is used in MOP, due to the way PvP works now, it's just a way of keeping up with game mechanics, you need to crit as often as you can, regardless of KM procs. To keep that short and simple for you without writing a wall of text.

5. Crit is used in MOP, due to the way PvP works now, it's just a way of keeping up with game mechanics, you need to crit as often as you can, regardless of KM procs. To keep that short and simple for you without writing a wall of text.
    Well, thank you very much for all the answers, I'm still a bit odd about crit but I'll wait till I get full PvP equip then I'll figure it out by myself ;)