1. Question about raid

How long a dragon soul raid needs on non heroic ?
    And are there any people who don't want the achieve of madness for joinin ?

2. Pug raid if the raid leader knows how to actually lead and get people co-ordinating, about 1.5h.
    Pug raid where people are clueless and find 2+2 is hard = 2h and wont get past Spine.

3. Well thanks for the fast answer. My only problem is that i 've only killed morchok and yor'sahj so no one want me ( i cri evry time)

4. Well thanks for the fast answer. My only problem is that i 've only killed morchok and yor'sahj so no one want me ( i cri evry time)
    Find a guild to join, that should solve your problem.
    Other than that, your best shot is to find those before reset runs, so Saturday 12am ST to 4am ST. But the risk is not finishing 8/8.

5. Well thanks for the fast answer. My only problem is that i 've only killed morchok and yor'sahj so no one want me ( i cri evry time)
    Apply for a few guilds, the chances of you getting into a pug raid without a prior achievement is low.

6. Thanks for your helpful answers i will look for a good guild that can do a raid with me ;D
    Maybe you can say me any ?
    Edited: October 26, 2015 Reason: I cant write D:

7. Thanks for your helpful answers i will look for a good guild that can do a raid with me ;D
    Maybe you can say me any ?
    Check the recruitment thread, keep an eye on what time the scheduled raids are and choose one that fits your schedule.