1. lordaeron content for mop

will lordaeron content eventually be implemented into mop realm just as they promised for deathwing and ragnaros?

kind regards

2. Yes, we will get some old content by the end of this month. They promised that like two weeks ago.

What is your guess? Do we get disappointed once again?

3. Yes, we will get some old content by the end of this month. They promised that like two weeks ago.

What is your guess? Do we get disappointed once again?
    Total disappointment incoming!

4. as warmane staff said many times : with new patch 5.4.8 they will add 3 old raids which are AQ 20, AQ 40,BWL about this 3 raids we can know from forum other will be added in time

5. if they decide to add lordaeron content to mop, would be awesome if they lower the xp rate on frostwolf too. i for one would love to explore outland and northrend as much as possible again. but i am afraid that for example azeroth quests whont work since its adapted by new cata zones in mop?.

6. if they decide to add lordaeron content to mop, would be awesome if they lower the xp rate on frostwolf too. i for one would love to explore outland and northrend as much as possible again. but i am afraid that for example azeroth quests whont work since its adapted by new cata zones in mop?.
    for "porting the content" they mean to "copy-paste" the Dungeon/raid from Lordaeron to Frostwolf that has not been modified through expansions, because they are actually closed on Frostwolf, so they are not ganna porting the Quests

7. Edit: double post, forum is having some connection problem right now
    Edited: October 27, 2015

8. for "porting the content" they mean to "copy-paste" the Dungeon/raid from Lordaeron to Frostwolf that has not been modified through expansions, because they are actually closed on Frostwolf, so they are not ganna porting the Quests
    yes exactly what i thought! really hope they gonna do that very, uhm soon.

9. Where did you see that?
    3 Weeks ago Spark ( main dev for pve on Frostwolf ) said it will be at the End of the Month with the 5.4.8 patch. Sadly he delete this post around 1-2 Weeks after and i cant even find a quote anymore. Well here is the post from him right after he said it will be end of this month until we see the first old raids on Frostwolf:
    Originally Posted by Spark
    Originally Posted by Spark
    I'll help you out here:

We're currently in the process of a major client update for MoP. Once this update is done, it will enable us to implement a ton of features that were previously impossible or extremely time-consuming for us to implement. In the light of that, the update will also resolve several annoying client bugs like the double loading screen issue.

As for Throne of Thunder heroic, I am happy with the state it is in. We are in the process of performing some tuning that will ensure it is a good (and challenging.) experience for you guys.

On the topic of old raids: Since we rescripted a ton of content for Lordareon, I am in the process of porting said content from Lordareon to MoP. In the near future we will open AQ20, AQ40, BWL and Ulduar on MoP for transmogrification farming purposes.

As I am mainly focused on PvE related development I won't make a statement about class fixes and whatnot, but the information Takenbacon previously posted in this thread holds true. Rest assured nobody has forgotten Frostwolf.

10. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....en-soon/page12

as Spark said:
    I'll help you out here:

We're currently in the process of a major client update for MoP. Once this update is done, it will enable us to implement a ton of features that were previously impossible or extremely time-consuming for us to implement. In the light of that, the update will also resolve several annoying client bugs like the double loading screen issue.

As for Throne of Thunder heroic, I am happy with the state it is in. We are in the process of performing some tuning that will ensure it is a good (and challenging.) experience for you guys.

On the topic of old raids: Since we rescripted a ton of content for Lordareon, I am in the process of porting said content from Lordareon to MoP. In the near future we will open AQ20, AQ40, BWL and Ulduar on MoP for transmogrification farming purposes.

As I am mainly focused on PvE related development I won't make a statement about class fixes and whatnot, but the information Takenbacon previously posted in this thread holds true. Rest assured nobody has forgotten Frostwolf.

so? i think thats all you need to know

11. thnx nice to see that, hope for FL and ICC after that!

12. Where did you see that?
    I wrote it

3 Weeks ago Spark ( main dev for pve on Frostwolf ) said it will be at the End of the Month with the 5.4.8 patch. Sadly he delete this post around 1-2 Weeks after and i cant even find a quote anymore. Well here is the post from him right after he said it will be end of this month until we see the first old raids on Frostwolf:
    Here is the post
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2542640

13. Ty but thats the post i found. I was talking about your post with the time ( not: soon, a time you said something about 3-4 Weeks ) And im really sure you give a time since i my answer was:
    Pls dont say "In the near future" ;D Better say something like: In 2-3 Weeks, in 2-3 Months, or in the new year. *edit ( ohh you did this, i just read your first post and was so happy someone reply to us )

But for real, im so happy final someone reply here. I thank you alot!
    All we want is some info so we dont think the staff let FW slowly die. So thanks for your Reply!
    Lets just hope it will be like you say.

And this Info should be on the Homepage! :)
    I dont want to agrue with you just want to make clear for now we have only a soon and not the Time ( end of this Month ) anymore. And we all know soon can be then or it also can be in a half year. Just so ppl dont get mad if they maby dont see old raids in this Month. Edit: Maby a bit confusing, the Pic from Empyrean is just there to show that soon/etc can be a very long time. (Your anwser for this was btw: that this post was from a Mod and your a Dev so if you say soon its really a soon )

123 ... Last