1. AQ20, AQ40, BWL and Ulduar on MoP. happy to hear that! but will the working dungeons from lordaeron in azeroth outland and northrend be ported also to mop? and how about the quests for outland and northrend?

2. Spark, while these fixes seem to be very resource heavy, what are your thoughts on fixing something for the PvP community (which is rather large here, and has been neglected for very long)

The most upvoted bug on the server happens to be Same Faction Rated Battlegrounds. Please see this thread regarding it.

What resources would fixing this bug require? Would it need more work than say, completing ToT heroic on all bosses, or the first 4 bosses in SoO.

Please share your thoughts on when PvP players will get something for them, because more and more are leaving every day, and with almost all PvP guilds now on Alliance, Rated BGs aren't happening. With serious class bugs, and the lack of new Battlegrounds, there is little for PvP players to do, now that even Rated BGs are gone.

3. Release ICC???
    and raids cataclysm???????

4. The plan is to have everything everywhere, of course its not simple, that is why time frame is Soon™.
    Soon does not mean in a week/month/two months.
    However, it will definitely be sooner (no ™ here) than some Blizzard features.

5. guys why cant u understand your ONLY problem is that u talk TOO MUCH!

if something takes 2 years to deliver, just ****ing say its gonna take 2 years, this "by the end of this month", "next week", "by the end of next month" then "soon" is just pissing people off more and more. all this talking has turned MOP&CATA into pile of crap.

u have few guilds left, idk if anyone plays pvp seriously, every 5th player is a hacker and 60% of the population logs and afks. #jobwelldone

and then u slam us with 40 coins PROMOTION mount. like COME OOOON :D

see me, i'm runing to get my credit card. lol NOOOOT :P

i like Warmane i'm playing here for a long time and dont intend to go away any time soon. but guys really shape up. u said u will change things when it comes to handeling community, but the result of all of that is that you tolerate more crap on forums and every now and then u give few hours to discuss some totally useless **** some stupid people have and are incapable of spending 3 minutes to solve on their own.
    #bringbacktheironfist

give us info when u are about to relase new content, every time u say u will but every time it's some ninja update that 0,5% of people know about. and seriously stop using this SOON.

its better if u say 2 years and then deliver in 1 and a half, than to say 2 months and drag us next 22. i hope you get the picture.
    Edited: October 27, 2015

6. When you are writing code to make things work it doesn't have a timer in the IDE that says when it's done and working... You can't always know when something is done with these huge projects since you need testing, that's why they use the term "Soon™"

7. When you are writing code to make things work it doesn't have a timer in the IDE that says when it's done and working... You can't always know when something is done with these huge projects since you need testing, that's why they use the term "Soon™"

8. When you are writing code to make things work it doesn't have a timer in the IDE that says when it's done and working... You can't always know when something is done with these huge projects since you need testing, that's why they use the term "Soon™"
    One does not simply know how real projects are supposed to be maintained

9. Ty but thats the post i found. I was talking about your post with the time ( not: soon, a time you said something about 3-4 Weeks ) And im really sure you give a time since i my answer was:

I dont want to agrue with you just want to make clear for now we have only a soon and not the Time ( end of this Month ) anymore. And we all know soon can be then or it also can be in a half year. Just so ppl dont get mad if they maby dont see old raids in this Month. Edit: Maby a bit confusing, the Pic from Empyrean is just there to show that soon/etc can be a very long time. (Your anwser for this was btw: that this post was from a Mod and your a Dev so if you say soon its really a soon )
    Here it is...

Regardless, the fact of the matter is that the client update is nothing but a huge enabler for us. Moving content between Lordareon and MoP is not effortless by any means, but I expect some degree of low level content to be released prior to the end of the month.
    > http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2542702

...prior to the end of the month. What month?

The plan is to have everything everywhere, of course its not simple, that is why time frame is Soon™.
    Soon does not mean in a week/month/two months.
    However, it will definitely be sooner (no ™ here) than some Blizzard features.
    So you want to tell us that the promised old content is NOT coming by the end of the month? You must be kidding!

When you are writing code to make things work it doesn't have a timer in the IDE that says when it's done and working... You can't always know when something is done with these huge projects since you need testing, that's why they use the term "Soon™"
    If you are that kind of developer you should not be working as a developer.
    There are deadlines on projects.

I am tired of that postponing going on recently. We have NO content and the current situation shows that this will not change anytime soon. Or am I wrong?

If you read the devlog they said that 5.4.8 will be release-ready in 2-3 weeks. That was on the 8th of October.
    And now it is still 2-3 weeks posted on the 20th of October.

Come on, give us something already.
    Edited: October 27, 2015

10. Come on, give us something already.
    #NoMoreExpectations
    #IPersonallyWaitForOverwatch
    #HaveFunAndGoodLuckInThisServer

11. At least a partial ToT HC release this week. #Please.

12. At least a partial ToT HC release this week. #Please.
    TBH I prefer old content this week instead of a broken ToT HC.
    We all saw the desaster with ToT normal.
    Better test it to a point where you can be sure that the bugs are not game-breaking like on Lei-Shen or Dark Animus.

13. guys why cant u understand your ONLY problem is that u talk TOO MUCH!

if something takes 2 years to deliver, just ****ing say its gonna take 2 years, this "by the end of this month", "next week", "by the end of next month" then "soon" is just pissing people off more and more. all this talking has turned MOP&CATA into pile of crap.

u have few guilds left, idk if anyone plays pvp seriously, every 5th player is a hacker and 60% of the population logs and afks. #jobwelldone

and then u slam us with 40 coins PROMOTION mount. like COME OOOON :D

see me, i'm runing to get my credit card. lol NOOOOT :P

i like Warmane i'm playing here for a long time and dont intend to go away any time soon. but guys really shape up. u said u will change things when it comes to handeling community, but the result of all of that is that you tolerate more crap on forums and every now and then u give few hours to discuss some totally useless **** some stupid people have and are incapable of spending 3 minutes to solve on their own.
    #bringbacktheironfist

give us info when u are about to relase new content, every time u say u will but every time it's some ninja update that 0,5% of people know about. and seriously stop using this SOON.

its better if u say 2 years and then deliver in 1 and a half, than to say 2 months and drag us next 22. i hope you get the picture.
    already have scripts WOTLK and Cataclysm is it so hard to import MOP ?
    Not everyone has money to pay $ 40 for a mounts (Flametalon of Alysrazor-----Invincible's Reins------Smoldering Egg of Millagazor).
    I think this is the main reason I never will open the old raids and dungeons ( they would lose money).
    Surely later they say they are working to get " Warlords of Draenor " and therefore can not release old bands and dungeons in MOP

14. ( they would lose money).
    They get much much much much more Money from Gear. And btw more content= more Players = more Money so im sure they dont hold something back cause they want to get Money from a few Mounts.

15. TBH I prefer old content this week instead of a broken ToT HC.
    We all saw the desaster with ToT normal.
    Better test it to a point where you can be sure that the bugs are not game-breaking like on Lei-Shen or Dark Animus.
    Test? I thought we were the testers always?
    Kappa

I actually would not mind, as long as it's some sort of content.

First 1234 Last