1. Test? I thought we were the testers always?
    Kappa

I actually would not mind, as long as it's some sort of content.
    Well yeah some content to do... I left due to the lack of updates and content as well but i don't have high hopes for MOP which is also a big reason a lot of people are just bored of MOP... At least people can knock themselves out by releasing TOT HC and let people have something to do :P Imo the old content from vanlia won't really please many people besides the transmog/achi whores :P

2. would like to see lower xp rates and port the vanilla, outland and northrend dungeons to mop too. makes lvling lot more fun.

3. I don't even know why i Log in MoP anymore. Pretty tired of 4 bgs only since 10 months +, broken spells , nothing to do, literally , nothing.
    Its just about Lordaeron. Soon Frostwolf will have the population of Neltharion , poor cata xpac , i miss the old days before moltdown.

4. I don't even know why i Log in MoP anymore. Pretty tired of 4 bgs only since 10 months +, broken spells , nothing to do, literally , nothing.
    Its just about Lordaeron. Soon Frostwolf will have the population of Neltharion , poor cata xpac , i miss the old days before moltdown.
    I do not understand why they opened Lordaeron, instead of improving the realms that already it (3 woltk, 2 cataclysm, 1 MOP)

5. i dont think PvP community its larger... maybe on aliance side but horde is mostly PvE so...

6. Would love to see Obsidian Sanctum open.

7. i dont think PvP community its larger... maybe on aliance side but horde is mostly PvE so...
    The PvP community certainly is larger.
    There are hardly any PvE guilds left on this server. This is mostly to the fact how stupidly they release content here.
    The release of Throne of Thunder normal to this date was more than bumpy and I think it won't be any smoother with the upcoming release of Throne of Thunder heroic.
    They released MSV heroic and Heart of Fear after Throne of Thunder normal was availalbe. Makes total sense. They release Siege of Orgrimmar bosses without loot which are in a state as it feels like the scripts got copied from somewhere. You just can not be serious with giving us these bosses. This is a slap in the face of the community.
    There are close to no Dungeons working on this realm. Prior working Dungeons got bugged and are not completeable anymore.
    They released Throne of Thunder in LFR mode which is a complete joke. Jin'rokh and Horridon are basically tank and spank since almost none of their abilities are working.
    They prioritize releasing content over fixing classs mechanics and spells simply because it should give people something to do. They aspect that the current content is a pure faceroll doesn't seem to matter.

Promised release dates are postponed over and over again.

And someone will probably tell me that we will get a client update to 5.4.8.
    So what? Does this mean we will have more content, does this mean we will get fixes for broken spells and mechanics, etc.

It won't. You will download a new client and everything will be the same. Do not get your hopes up for that.

As you can cleary see they don't give a flying f about the community on MoP and this will not change anytime soon.
    Face it or not.
    Edited: October 28, 2015

8. And someone will probably tell me that we will get a client update to 5.4.8.
    So what? Does this mean we will have more content, does this mean we will get fixes for broken spells and mechanics, etc.
    It won't. You will download a new client and everything will be the same. Do not get your hopes up for that.
    As you can cleary see they don't give a flying f about the community on MoP and this will not change anytime soon.
    Face it or not.
    They said they are waiting to upload to 5.4.8 before to implement some important new Contents/Stuffs. That said it is not a secret that most of the focus is on Lordaeron and so it will be at least another 3 months ( I guess), we need to patients

9. The PvP community certainly is larger.
    There are hardly and PvE guilds left on this server. This is mostly to the fact how stupidly they release content here.
    The release of Throne of Thunder normal to this date was more than bumpy and I think it won't be any smoother with the upcoming release of Throne of Thunder heroic.
    They released MSV heroic and Heart of Fear after Throne of Thunder normal was availalbe. Makes total sense. They release Siege of Orgrimmar bosses without loot which are in a state as it feels like the scripts got copied from somewhere. You just can not be serious with giving us these bosses. This is a slap in the face of the community.
    There are close to no Dungeons working on this realm. Prior working Dungeons got bugged and are not completeable anymore.
    They released Throne of Thunder in LFR mode which is a complete joke. Jin'rokh and Horridon are basically tank and spank since almost none of their abilities are working.
    They prioritize releasing content over fixing classs mechanics and spells simply because it should give people something to do. They aspect that the current content is a pure faceroll doesn't seem to matter.

Face it or not.
    Trush has been spoken.
    P.s : **** Lordaeron. Everyone works on that outdated crap, ancient xpac
    Look at their huge changelogs.
    Before working on Lordaeron in the first place check MoP changelocs. Moslty NPC fixes and some quests that nobody gives a flying ****.
    Edited: October 28, 2015

10. Trush has been spoken.
    P.s : **** Lordaeron. Everyone works on that outdated crap, ancient xpac
    Look at their huge changelogs.
    Before working on Lordaeron in the first place check MoP changelocs. Moslty NPC fixes and some quests that nobody gives a flying ****.
    I agree with you, it should focus its work on expansions that already. I guess with the new minimum patch freed old bands and dungeons (icc, dragon soul).

11. if they make less rate then you are goan have problem in Cata/MoP zone because quests doesnt work as they Shuld :)

idk what to say anymore here ? i belive MoP is not gona be fixed to 100% because they will soon open New Exp " WoD" so ? any point ....

Idk why they just doesnt Get 3 working server's at same Exp instade of opening seven of them i mean is just waste of time ....
    Edited: October 28, 2015 Reason: adding more Text

12. as i said maybe on aliance side but 90% horde guilds work only in PvE check that and you will see

13. if they make less rate then you are goan have problem in Cata/MoP zone because quests doesnt work as they Shuld :)

idk what to say anymore here ? i belive MoP is not gona be fixed to 100% because they will soon open New Exp " WoD" so ? any point ....

Idk why they just doesnt Get 3 working server's at same Exp instade of opening seven of them i mean is just waste of time ....
    WoD is on the backburner forever. WoD is a ****ty xpac, the ****tiest, and they wont bother with it, ever.

14. Yes, we will get some old content by the end of this month. They promised that like two weeks ago.

What is your guess? Do we get disappointed once again?
    That would not make sense, why would they focus on mop before cata when implementing these things?

15. The PvP community certainly is larger.
    There are hardly any PvE guilds left on this server. This is mostly to the fact how stupidly they release content here.

Face it or not.
    u got 1 thing wrong. we will download 5,4,8 but things wont be the same.remember the 4,3 update. what on earth did work then...

5.4.8 will just be another bugfest. and then again "SOON" words will keep poping into every post by every mod/dev w/e

well at least my glyph works on my priest, so i have wings when i heal :D hahaha #moreglyphfixes :D lololol
    Edited: October 29, 2015

First 1234 Last