1. u got 1 thing wrong. we will download 5,4,8 but things wont be the same.remember the 4,3 update. what on earth did work then...

5.4.8 will just be another bugfest. and then again "SOON" words will keep poping into every post by every mod/dev w/e

well at least my glyph works on my priest, so i have wings when i heal :D hahaha #moreglyphfixes :D lololol
    I get your point. Too bad I didn't play by that time.

Let us hope this will not happen again.
    Edited: October 29, 2015

2. The plan is to have everything everywhere, of course its not simple, that is why time frame is Soon™.
    Soon does not mean in a week/month/two months.
    However, it will definitely be sooner (no ™ here) than some Blizzard features.
    Warmane's "soon" is equivelant to Valve Time
    But Valve atleast released things on time once.

3. The plan is to have everything everywhere, of course its not simple, that is why time frame is Soon™.
    Soon does not mean in a week/month/two months.
    However, it will definitely be sooner (no ™ here) than some Blizzard features.
    I've been here for a long time moving forward with each expansion and enjoyed my time here but if you're using blizzard's time reference 'soon' then it doesn't quite help you because it clearly states that we, the current players, could be dead before we saw these updates made. Most of us would have given up and lost interest altogether before then but before moltdown this was great server regardless of the bugs present because we all had something to do and quite frankly there's very little to do in MOP now. Some of us just want to progress with the game not replay what we already have.

4. we players can do nothing to change this situation?

5. we players can do nothing to change this situation?
    yes you can go play somewhere else because they dont seem to care much.

most of the people i know are like me , too many characters and friends and time spent to just start new in some other server

so we stay ,

but there will be a time soon that people like me , which are a big part of the population , will not care anymore and will go .

First ... 234