1. NEW Community ran GLOBAL "/join Home" TODAY!!!!

Due to Globals terrible spam and racism/excessive cursing and just all around bad attitude.

I have taken it upon myself to make a new Global Chat for ALL to used Called HOME

/join Home

Home is ran by members of the server, that will Ban/Mute/Kick players that Spam, Argue, Excessively Curse, Etc ALL things bad.

Please join today and lets bring the COMMUNITY TOGETHER TO RID OURSELVES OF THE TOXIC.

Thanks all!

2. Oh? How do you remove someone from a chat channel then?
    Didn't knew you could do that.

3. Oh? How do you remove someone from a chat channel then?
    Didn't knew you could do that.
    You can remove/mute and ban people from a channel....

Type /chat in-game for a full list of commands....

4. How does this work? They could add a password to the channel and /cban everybody in it once they become the host by RNG after the current host logs off. The trolling potential ruins it from what I can see :/

5. You do realise you don't hold the admin privileges unless you stay online all day. I could log at any time, wait for people in channel to log off and get admin, then set a password and or ruin it and so could anyone else.

6. What if the staff gave a few trustworthy players mods to the global chat? They could build a team of global chat moderators. Players could volunteer and it could even be a way into being staff if they do a good job.

7. What if the staff gave a few trustworthy players mods to the global chat? They could build a team of global chat moderators. Players could volunteer and it could even be a way into being staff if they do a good job.
    No.

Global is a public channel with no restrictions. If you don't like it, create and moderate your own channel.

8. No.

Global is a public channel with no restrictions. If you don't like it, create and moderate your own channel.
    Oh, I have no issue with global chat personally. I tend to find it very entertaining. Just offering up different ideas.