1. World PVP Limitation?

Greetings
    Right now it is probably affected a lot by the fact that some players have reached 60 and essentially have nothing to do but "mess around" but there is more lowbie ganking by far than I have seen in almost 5 years on Molten/Warman on realms of all rates. Since it is all but impossible to even land a hit on a player 10 levels or more above your character, and since there is no honor reward so the only reason to do it is Schadenfreude (taking joy in others' misery) is it not possible to create a condition for example where a player who has PVP flag turned off (and remember, it auto switches on if one engages in a fight) AND additionally is some level.... 10,20, 30 levels under, that it is impossible to hit someone meeting both of those conditions?

It is possible to shrug off a casual death but when it happens repeatedly and in so many places (contested, enemy, or home) it is not only decidedly not fun or challenging but a real game killer. I don't see how this would prevent legitimate pvp raiding at all, only mean-spirited bullying but I'd like to hear thoughts on this..

Thank you in advance for any consideration you might render.

2. simply make it so pvp can pay for an option where they can set in account management that they want a pve flag like it is on pve servers, and before ppl start to ***** and moan no pve flag means not never ever pvp this is not how pve realm rules are its only called pve because the person can choose if he wants to participate in pvp or not instead of being forced into that stupid poop.

i would instantly pay for that option.

3. I have little time to play so being **** raped by groups of horde all the time is not very enjoyable. I would always have that pve flag on me.

4. there are thousands of players who made it to lvl 60 in worse conditions than you, I'm sure you will be able to manage it as well, also after November 5th pretty much all 60s will be rushing to Outland...

5. Server is flagged as pvp server so there is pvp. Just deal with it or get a 60 to protect your a**

6. Launch delay - "It may be extended further, we'll let keep everyone updated as we come closer to that date."

7. Launch delay - "It may be extended further, we'll let keep everyone updated as we come closer to that date."
    current ETA is still November 5th

8. Server is flagged as pvp server so there is pvp. Just deal with it or get a 60 to protect your a**
    I am dealing with it by asking GMs to place some limitation on the ability to gank lowbies. You sound like every other lowbie ganker tying to justify your mean, pathetic, unfair actions. That "1000's of players have made it" is not the issue nor any kind of justification. Blizz tried to discourage it by offering zero honor for killing a player sufficiently under your level but obviously that was nowhere near enough discouragement. IMHO it is not PVP to battle someone who literally has zero chance of survival and 10 levels does that with very few exceptions. With a 10 level difference the odds would be horrible even if a lowbie could hit 100% of his attacks given the difference in DPS and HP. With only 20% Hit it is simply impossible. That is just as justifiable as you bragging you beat up First Graders while in College. Just let that sink in for a minute. That's how pathetic and miserable it is.

9. Just deal with it we all were ganked but screaming for that wont stop the ganking it will just make it even worse. Its a part of the game its dumb ******ed but u have to deal with it and its rough i know.

10. If only I had a dollar every time I got raped by alliance while leveling...minding my own business,killing a mob and some random ******* comes and kills you,I would have thousands of dollars by now :D . It's part of the game,just grind it on,try to play in the morning early where there are less people online and do quests :)

11. if you search hard enough Mercy said she talked to the developers and its still planned on nov 5th

12. If only I had a dollar every time I got raped by alliance while leveling...minding my own business,killing a mob and some random ******* comes and kills you,I would have thousands of dollars by now :D . It's part of the game,just grind it on,try to play in the morning early where there are less people online and do quests :)
    true that! that is why i am lvling right now yo!

13. If only I had a dollar every time I got raped by alliance while leveling...minding my own business,killing a mob and some random ******* comes and kills you,I would have thousands of dollars by now :D . It's part of the game,just grind it on,try to play in the morning early where there are less people online and do quests :)
    Holy Crap you guys are not getting the distinction. I've played on Molten way too many hours every day for almost 5 years and leveled 6 toons on old Lordaeron x1 so I KNOW world pvp is part of the game and I'm no whiner. A legit world pvp kill doesn't bother me mast times. What is just wrong and perhaps more importantly bad for the game is severe lowbie ganking and camping.

There is just zero good reason to kill a player 10,20,30, even 40 levels under you. None! Some of these fools are so disillusioned, sick or whatever they even do a damned glory dance as if they really accomplished something when there was literally ZERO risk. How pathetic is that? Only one outcome was ever possible. That's not battle. That's predation and literally should be seen as pathetic and wrong as beating up children in 1st Grade while in College.

Seriously.... think about it. What purpose does it...CAN it, possibly serve? There is a reason that BGs don't pit lvl 60s against lvl 20s, or 30s, or 40s and that should be reflected in the World as well IMHO.

14. There is just zero good reason to kill a player 10,20,30, even 40 levels under you. None!
    Being a member of the opposing faction is as good a reason as any. I myself don't care for gray kills but there surely is reason behind it.

15. Being a member of the opposing faction is as good a reason as any. I myself don't care for gray kills but there surely is reason behind it.
    By what reasoning? This is not real world. The dead don't stay dead. Structures cannot be permanently destroyed. Areas cannot be permanently occupied. So please tell me what advantage, what gain there is at all to grey ganking? You gain absolutely nothing and in fact it adds a component of revenge even hatred that causes such crap to escalate. You are only looking at the distance of your nose and not long term blowback IMHO.

AFAIK there exists not one single realm anywhere that is PVE only, though there are a few PVP Only realms. The PVP Only realms don't historically last very long so obviously the only way to keep populations at a viable number is to have Mixed PvP and PVE. Since we all gain by population doesn't it make sense to accommodate each other? PVE players don't go into BGs and carry the flag to the enemy or any such disruptive actions so why should a PVP player make it impossible to fish, farm, or finish a quest that is below his concern simply because he is opposing faction?

I can see no overall effect of grey kills that is not ultimately detrimental to the game, counter-productive and in effect self-destructive. What rational person once understanding so would champion actions that make your game experience worse?

12 Last