1. In principle I'm agree with you. Theres no point in killing lowbies and when I played back in vanilla/bc usually no one killed lowbies because its not worth the effort, but on warmane its another beast. For one it is a cycle of hate you know you get killed when lvling up and say to yourself Ill show them when the time comes up!!, but I see one legitimate reason: To provide better experience for your own guys. STV go around kill 10 greys and I bet your faction can lvl up much easier. It comes to this because the server is so populated that you never get a hassle free quest experience and a 60 watching over is something you want to take advantage of.

I dont think there is much to do, as with the upcoming bc patch the lowies will be on their own anyway and generally the player density in Azeroth will go down.

2. Yeah its sad to see 3x 60 lvl ganking lvl 28-35 in Southshore. Two nights before 3 member of Darksun did it for like 1 hr. Is that the only thing that make them think they are good? In any serous pvp guilds killing lowbies is guild kick. HONOR to them!

3. LancenorbX your idea is very good, yes. But I think you're throwing diamonds to pigs here mate. Its been suggested alot of times before not only from players to Molten but for Blizzard as well. The idea of a trully honorable PvP system where players will not kill lower level opponents, is not applied to people with such a poor attitude as those you see around here, (blizzard didn't foresee this) but its also too much of a workload for warmane to implement a new feature that goes against their ideology of "Blizzlike" (which is actually Blizzlike up to some interest).

The closest to an alternative solution to the problem as one can get is to simply wait for a more viable time to level (as more players get their 60's/ 70's/ 80's) and group with those who are like minded to you (have a brain, a notion of what true pvp is all about).

I did kill a player 10 levels higher than me when I was ambushed the other day in STV, late night. So in a way, its kind of obvious how bad these pseudo-pvpers are that they have to resort to killing low levels to get some satisfaction out of PvPing.
    Edited: November 5, 2015

First 12