1. DEFENSIVE MODE ON!

HERE WE GO THE EPIC SCREENSHOTS! SCREENSHOTS! SCREENSHOTS! lolz

Learn to edit videos, your screenshots makes less impact and delivery.

You already cheated me on those rounds. Having a lock behind your back XD.

Oh did I say that out loud? Why is the lock not included in your screenshots?

Im coming back tommorow. Lets see how this topic floods out. They don't call me drama queen for no reason.

I love being one XD.
    The lock come in the last duel, and he only observed. I didn't do a recording because my fraps don't work in MOP for some reason.

2. Yeap, this is the time where i'd feel ashamed to have such a guildmaster. No wonder guilds will die wherever you go. Har har har? Yada yada yada? Psychotic episodes?
    That is why I'm not a guildmaster anymore. So I could have fun and pwn some alliance noobs like you.

3. The lock come in the last duel, and he only observed. I didn't do a recording because my fraps don't work in MOP for some reason.
    Lies... Where is your proof? Nothing. I know...

See you tommorow. XD

4. 1 hunter can easily beat a dk, he just did so many mistakes... but a win it's a win and in fact you have any obligation in uploading videos that you lost.
    I still think that you should act here in a different way but it is up to you to decide what you want to do with your life/ image

5. Lies... Where is your proof? Nothing. I know...

See you tommorow. XD
    Where is your proof you sh*t on him ?
    What I would call shi*ting on someone is beating them in 10 seconds with more than 65% hp left.
    Dying 0.1 sec after target =/= Shi*ting

6. So Ily if you recorded it all, you will have proof if that lock attacked you together with delenis, instead of just observing. Not only mentally unstable, but a lier as well.

7. >Makes a video about winning (almost losing) against low geared hunter.
    >Calls it "****ting on ...."
    >Says everyone else is having defensive mode on but him/her (i dont foking know what you are)

Spoiler: Show
    >Actually loses 4-2 or smthng
    She's a really special case.

8. I had never seen anything like it in my life, omg x'D
    This is absurd!
    Edited: October 28, 2015

9. Like no way someone is really like that? Is she on drugs or something :D ?

10. I really couldn't care less who **** on who. 1v1 means **** all in any case, BUT if the lock did do something to make you lose all your unseen games then surely you can make a second video to humiliate him further by proving he is a liar and cheat...? And it will clear your name and make you look like the better player...if that is even a thing in 1v1's mind you.

Inb4 'I don't have the video's anymore'.

11. ''Helendria''
    You give me another awesome character name for the future.
    Edited: October 28, 2015

12. Well, I have been observing this quarrel since the begging. And my final verdict? Ilyanah deserved her rematch and Delenis was just too scared to fight her again.

I remember you saying this.
    I didn't count the lock victory as mine, lol.
    Show to everybody your ''2-2'' and let see what the people think about it.
    Now that she proved that she indeed won 2-2, whatever happened beyond that point clearly screwed the match up. It was clear that she said it was a race to the score of 3, then you chickened out. It was true, you were making excuses. Now that you mentioned the lock. I totally believe Ilyanah that you were not alone. Your screenshots are not enough proof that you won a clear match. And seeing you arguing with her about that match that you killed each other, my opinion, the first one who died, is the one who lost.

So Delenis, your on the losing side.

13. Well, I have been observing this quarrel since the begging. And my final verdict? Ilyanah deserved her rematch and Delenis was just too scared to fight her again.

I remember you saying this.

Now that she proved that she indeed won 2-2, whatever happened beyond that point clearly screwed the match up. It was clear that she said it was a race to the score of 3, then you chickened out. It was true, you were making excuses. Now that you mentioned the lock. I totally believe Ilyanah that you were not alone. Your screenshots are not enough proof that you won a clear match. And seeing you arguing with her about that match that you killed each other, my opinion, the first one who died, is the one who lost.

So Delenis, your on the losing side.
    Dude, we played 6 Matches, She only won 1.

14. Dude, we played 6 Matches, She only won 1.
    Another reason why I shouldn't believe you. It was clear in that video, that she won 2 matches.

First 123412 ... Last