1. Haven't you said that was your last post there?

Leave Lady Ilyanah alone, she won't waste time with a lowly peasant like you.
    Lonely peasant. Come on Sapz.. Is that suppose to make me rage? haha
    but yea kiss her ***. That'll get you into her guild. xD
    Shes's wasted a lot of time with me here :)
    My last post will be my last post when people stop replying.
    Edited: October 31, 2015

2. Lonely peasant. Come on Sapz.. Is that suppose to make me rage? haha
    but yea kiss her ***. That'll get you into her guild. xD
    My last post will be my last post when people stop replying.
    Bae Ilyanah apparently makes you rage if you keep posting here, deal with the fact she is by far the best player of this realm, embrace the situation as you'll never be able to be a worthy opponent for her and leave Ilyanah's beautiful kingdom called Warmane.

3. Nah, I am not going Horde, their cities stink :(

I don't have yours, I don't even have mine...
    And your city sucks, it's gay, everything looks so soft. Life should never be that easy. And the music makes me feel like im going to church.
    I think some Bloodlust guys have your name, let me see what i can do, once I have your name let's make a deal.
    Your coming to horde for just several days till you could go back to alliance. Your going into arenas with me and lets cap. And I will record it. Then I will give you your name back XD.

4. And your city sucks, it's gay, everything looks so soft. Life should never be that easy.
    I think some Bloodlust guys have your name, let me see what i can do, once I have your name let's make a deal.
    Your coming to horde for just several days till you could go back to alliance. Your going into arenas with me and lets cap. And I will record it. Then I will give you your name back XD.
    Oh well, it would be nice to have my name back but I hardly play anymore, and I vote even less so it would take me like a year to get points to go Horde and back :p

5. Bae Ilyanah apparently makes you rage if you keep posting here, deal with the fact she is by far the best player of this realm, embrace the situation as you'll never be able to be a worthy opponent for her and leave Ilyanah's beautiful kingdom called Warmane.
    "Bae" Hahaha! For the love of god..
    Find a post where i'm raging. I was trying to help her out in beginning and she started raging and insulting me. I don't care who the best player in wow realms are. Its funny when you say Ilyanah beautiful kingdom when she calls it a toxic community full of noobs lol. Which is it?

6. THAT'S IT! EVERYONE THAT WENT UP AGAINST ME HERE! ARE COMPLETE UTTER NOOBS!! NOOOOOOOOOBS!!

They are not worth targetting even. Seriously. It feels like I wasted my time! YOU NOOBS RUINED ALL MY PLANS!
    I'm going back in game. This thread was a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. WHAT A COMPLETE DISSAPPOINTMENT!

I'TS THE FIRST TIME FOR ME TO SAY THIS.

GO TO HELL FOR BEING NOOBS!

Maybe DJWrecker, but he really didn't post anything offensive. Alright, I will give you a friendly duel. Sorry about saying: Your pretty ****.

7. Oh well, it would be nice to have my name back but I hardly play anymore, and I vote even less so it would take me like a year to get points to go Horde and back :p
    Oh cmon Sapz, you don't vote anymore to get points. You simply just press the link and your done.
    I know what your thinking. I'm not going to alliance. ever. Unless you guys convince me enough to do it. If ever, I will go back to horde on the same day I transferred after our arenas.

8. It sounds like an excuse to me, would you die irl if I killed you?

Such logic, such cowards.
    Naaah, pretty sure a lot of people don't want to duel against you, because if they'd win against you, you'd make another farewell thread, talk about how you're not that skillful anymore and then try to make yourself look like the winner who took a sh*t on someone through lies and deceit, just like you did in Delenis case :P while he wasn't even a mop player.

9. Oh cmon Sapz, you don't vote anymore to get points. You simply just press the link and your done.
    I know what your thinking. I'm not going to alliance. ever. Unless you guys convince me enough to do it. If ever, I will go back to horde on the same day I transferred after our arenas.
    Well come Alliance and we can play some, I don't have a problem with that ;)

I actually was thinking about a rename, started "voting" like a month or 2 ago and I am on 7 points at the moment, so that's how good I am in it :-D

10. Where is the LOVE in this thread. RED LOVE.
    Redjon was here lol

11. Don't know why are you all trying to insult and attack our Queen Ilyanah.

She beats you all fair and square, or she would if you dared to duel her, and you come raging on forums. You need to get a life *shakes head*

12. Seriously!!!OMG! I'm against total noobs!
    What the hell are you doing, Delenis? Are you paying these guys to post on this thread to support you?

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary
    He told you he is a feral and he play in Neltharion, and you put the armory of a GNOME from FW.... so smart!

13. Well come Alliance and we can play some, I don't have a problem with that ;)

I actually was thinking about a rename, started "voting" like a month or 2 ago and I am on 7 points at the moment, so that's how good I am in it :-D
    So that means you don't want your name back anymore? I asked in Bloodlust facebook a few minutes ago. Lets just wait for a reply. Just whisper me with your Horde alt like what you were doing before XD. Troll me in durotar all you want. hahaha!

Nice to hear from you again Sapz. I saw you in BGs. I wanna say hi but your friends got me busy.

14. Skoobydoo! Omfg! Your back! Dont pretend you don't read my message. I can see your name below. XD. Say something! I missed you skoob!

First ... 192728293031 ... Last