1. Here is the full conversation from my youtube channel x'D

2. Another reason why I shouldn't believe you. It was clear in that video, that she won 2 matches.
    And you can see in my post the others 4 duels, and her second victory was a draw.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ueen-of-chains

3. Here is the full conversation from my youtube channel x'D
    That's her, telling you to be ready do defend yourself. Which is exactly what you are doing right now

4. At least Delenis isn't lying. The second is more like a draw, they both died like at the same time, winner should be the last one standing. Still amusing thought , all that editing and cutting scenes, only to end up making yourself look like someone who is missing some chromosomes.
    Edited: October 28, 2015

5. If she said the warlock helped me, she should upload the full recording, and we could watch it. Because the warlock came to challenge her to duel.
    And how strange that in the first post she has not mentioned anything about it.

6. At least Delenis isn't lying.
    How blind can you be, did you watch the video? Did you see them argue about Ilyanah winning 2-2? Delenis never showed that he got a Killing Blow.

And seriously? Stampede? Nitro Boots? Blades Edge Arena? He made his Hunter specifically to win against Ilyanah, and he chose a place where he can easily win. Then he argues that he won 2-1, but now, in everyone's eyes it was a clear 2-2.

I admire her about being nice to Delenis that she agreed to transfer to Blades Edge, only to be betrayed in the end. She deserves a rematch, and Delenis chickened out.

Everyone who is not one sided would agree to give Ilyanah a rematch.

7. How blind can you be, did you watch the video? Did you see them argue about Ilyanah winning 2-2? Delenis never showed that he got a Killing Blow.

And seriously? Stampede? Nitro Boots? Blades Edge Arena? He made his Hunter specifically to win against Ilyanah, and he chose a place where he can easily win. Then he argues that he won 2-1, but now, in everyone's eyes it was a clear 2-2.

I admire her about being nice to Delenis that she agreed to transfer to Blades Edge, only to be betrayed in the end. She deserves a rematch, and Delenis chickened out.

Everyone who is not one sided would agree to give Ilyanah a rematch.
    Nitro boots? I haven't nitro boots, It's a hunter talent, nab.
    I never show a killing blow? Then why she died?
    Stampede is 100% legit spell with 5 min Cds.

8. Nitro boots? I haven't nitro boots, It's a hunter talent, nab.
    I never show a killing blow? Then why she died?
    You have engineering http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary
    You would definitely use that in times of need.

No need to show your killing blow, I already saw that Ilyanah killed you first. Arguing with her about you winning that match where you killed each other, clearly messed the whole match. So I do not care whatever happens over that point. Because you, have no Honor. You are desperate to win against Ilyanah and ride her fame.

9. Lol, how BLIND can you be mojo? Then why Ily cut out scenes where she died? While delenis nicely provided several ss of her corpse and him next to her corpse. What a blind noob.

10. Call, me crazy, psycho, drama queen
    I would prefer calling you Queen of Whatever :'D

Im gonna hunt all of you down. So if you see me, you better quit, because I will be recording.
    >Trying so hard to look badass :x

Keep the lists coming. Posts more plox. So I know when to record and who to kill XD.

1. minimiri
    2. Kirraq
    Add me to the list o/

11. Lol, how BLIND can you be mojo? Then why Ily cut out scenes where she died? While delenis nicely provided several ss of her corpse and him next to her corpse. What a blind noob.
    Why would she, Delenis already posted screenshots of her deaths. Showing only the winning matches, clearly states that Delenis is lying about the 6-1.

Atleast I have good observation skills, unlike you.

12. Atleast I have good observation skills, unlike you.
    Keep that... Its your best skill... and probably the only one.

13. Keep that... Its your best skill... and probably the only one.
    At least it's usable in real life.

Don't you guys see? She got you guys on the defensive side, in Psychology, it only means guilty.

14. Why would she, Delenis already posted screenshots of her deaths. Showing only the winning matches, clearly states that Delenis is lying about the 6-1.

Atleast I have good observation skills, unlike you.
    Lol, Delenis never stated that it was 6-1, oh big bad observer, it was 6-7 duels (idk), 1 Ily won, 1 was a draw. Bakura that Mojo even sucks at his only skill.

15. You have engineering http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary
    You would definitely use that in times of need.

No need to show your killing blow, I already saw that Ilyanah killed you first. Arguing with her about you winning that match where you killed each other, clearly messed the whole match. So I do not care whatever happens over that point. Because you, have no Honor. You are desperate to win against Ilyanah and ride her fame.
    If I would have Nitro-boots you could see as an enchant in my belt in the armory....
    This guy is dumbass.

First 1234513 ... Last