1. So whos the best player ilyanah or delenis ?????

Its time to dueeelllll!!!

BUT i know delenis aka heliandra doesnt have the balls to do a rematch,well after all hes a guy who roleplay a girl in-game ROLF!!!!!
    Edited: October 29, 2015

2. #Plottwist

Delenis secretly admires illayanahs revival, determination, self-confidence,courage,self-respect,bravery and unknowingly falls in love with her.

Del apologizes in whisper window to illi.

illi nw feels a bit of soft corner for del.

Develops into care n love fr del.

They team against some sort of evil guy with no other choices.

They kiss each other while crying infront of that evil guy.

Spiritbeast pops out of nower infront of them . illi says "wow, such a brave sexy warrior " n winks.

Beast slays the evil .

Illi n del kiss again cherishing the survival of themselves n their love for hatred.

*sun sets beach, miami flower garlands.

Scene ending : Deliyanah, a beast knight awakens!!!

3. #Plottwist

Delenis secretly admires illayanahs revival, determination, self-confidence,courage,self-respect,bravery and unknowingly falls in love with her.

Del apologizes in whisper window to illi.

illi nw feels a bit of soft corner for del.

Develops into care n love fr del.

They team against some sort of evil guy with no other choices.

They kiss each other while crying infront of that evil guy.

Spiritbeast pops out of nower infront of them . illi says "wow, such a brave sexy warrior " n winks.

Beast slays the evil .

Illi n del kiss again cherishing the survival of themselves n their love for hatred.

*sun sets beach, miami flower garlands.

Scene ending : Deliyanah, a beast knight awakens!!!
    Omg. That touched my heart :'-)

4. Why do I have the feeling, that mojojojodepp is Ily herself :O

Would make sense, because nobody would support such kind of a thread if he thinks clear.
    nuuuu he's a friend of ily! the only person in the whole thread defending her! he's not ily he's her friend!
    o.0?

5. Ding Ding

The only useful post in this thread

man do yourself a favor be the bigger person and let it go

RECAP :

- you won the duels , even when she clearly was recording and tried to cheat

- you posted the SS because you were afraid that she would do a cut out video just showing what she wanted

- she gets all raged and crazy ADMITS she looses

-goes on to have a mental breakdown of a 10 year old demanding a reduel or claiming you have no balls ( these are the things i heard when i babysitt my 8 year old cousin ) , then she looses it and starts posting her latest video like 5x in a row

- she gets even worse saying she leaving bla bla bla its all done with a post and video and whatever

- two days later ( ops not gone anymore ) she comes back and DOES EXACTLY LIKE YOU SAID she would in the first place , a cut out video

if you won the first duels then you would be a no lifer , if you lost she would be the best player in server bla bla

- She ( if its really a she but who cares ) gets all friends here to post trying to urge to reduel

if you REDUEL :

and win : she just do all of this again over and over

if she wins : then she was rigth youre a newb bla bla bla bla

you cant win vs a person like this , do yourself a favor go play with your friends delete the bookmark on the forum and let sick people where they should be , all by themselves ,

you have nothing left to prove

GL

and the best post here

Kirraqq and buraka,you guys are from Nelth,go back there or I will come and spam your sub-forum with silly topics.
    But you guys really need to increase your spam skills a bit more -.- This stuff is nothing compared to a certain legendary helmet wearing goddamn troll i knew here. Good ol' days.

6. Calm down CornFlakes, What I said, are all true, some veterans here could even confirm it. If they care to post that is. And is that how you treat veterans in this server? You should show more respect to your elders. rofl.
    I've been playing on molten since the start of 2010 ╭∩╮ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡°). I won't even be surprised if it does turn out to be Ily, same grammar mistakes, same trap talk, same that's what she wants/ that's what she wants to make you believe. No way a normal person would really support such a thread, people have said spot on things, while this guy/girl here writes imaginery nonsense things and then laughs at his/her own unfunny jokes (What Illy does a lot of times as well and thinks she just pwned someone hard with her words, LOL). Or it might just be that Illy's mental state is contagious and everyone who wants to play with her end up like that :D.

7. I've been playing on molten since the start of 2010 ╭∩╮ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡°). I won't even be surprised if it does turn out to be Ily, same grammar mistakes, same trap talk, same that's what she wants/ that's what she wants to make you believe. No way a normal person would really support such a thread, people have said spot on things, while this guy/girl here writes imaginery nonsense things and then laughs at his/her own unfunny jokes (What Illy does a lot of times as well and thinks she just pwned someone hard with her words, LOL). Or it might just be that Illy's mental state is contagious and everyone who wants to play with her end up like that :D.
    If you really play here since 2010 as me,you should remember that her favorite trick was to make thread like this,wait for *****s to come and argue with each other while she just read this all without any reply. As I see many *****s came here,even some from neltharion, so I say she succeed again. I was kinda surprised cuz I was expecting just a few *****s but this is just amazing.
    Oh and if one of you small flies will be mad cuz I used a word *****,how you can call someone who arguing about someone who doesnt even reply in his own thread instead just watching how you humiliating yourselfs?.
    You guys really didn't notice that she's trolling you all? 11 pages and she made only 1 reply. God some ppl are indeed stupid like a shoe.

8. Why do I have the feeling, that mojojojodepp is Ily herself :O

Would make sense, because nobody would support such kind of a thread if he thinks clear.
    Dont copy my theories QQ
    You are like, rank 1 fanboy lol..
    Or are you maybs Ilyanah ? That would explain a lot lel

9. Well satia for a lot of people it's just for the lolz&giggles, don't be so salty. Thinking that Ily really has that much of logical thinking, lol.

10. So, I talked to her on facebook and told her what happened with her awesome thread, then I asked her to log in. You all speculate that I am Ily?
    You know what happens if a soldier runs out of bullets and grenades in battle? They fight with anything they see that they could use as a weapon. And that is what you noobs are doing. You guys are running out of negative ideas. So you throw almost anything you see that is negative.

Tell me how could you log in with 2 accounts?

11. Tell me how could you log in with 2 accounts?
    Different browser.

Now, regarding to his topic.

KIDS,
    Hey kids, you both suck! Grow up! Look at the stupid issue you're causing in forums.

12. Tell me how could you log in with 2 accounts?
    With Pc, phone, opening 2 windows, etc etc.

13. With Pc-phone, opening 2 windows, etc etc.
    More speculation, leads to indefinite conclusion.

Pc-Phone? That's new! I should google that.

14. More speculation, leads to indefinite conclusion.

Pc-Phone? That's new! I should google that.

So easy.

PS: I don't feel humiliated with this thread. I'm having better than the game itself.
    I feel so flattered that she created a video for me and this hilarious situation :D

15. These are all ilyanah words all from the Farewell thread.

- "I am sorry to all the people I offended, I just wish I could say sorry to all of you. I just really wanted to have fun, not to make enemies."
    - "I made a lot of unwanted enemies. I get bombarded by hate everyday. And it pains me to even play the game. I feel all alone, I no longer enjoy it."
    - "So all of you, should never do the mistake I did. Just enjoy the game, never defend or offend anyone. And you will have fun."

I was pretty impressed when you said all that. Then i saw this forum you created and read all your posts.
    This thread is like a new low for you Ilyanah. Went back on your own words. No self respect whatsoever.
    Are you that desperate for attention.

First ... 91011121321 ... Last