1. Everyones? So a couple of people makes everyone? This thread has shown there's more people expressing their views on how fcked up Ily really is in her head. So my question again, is she on drugs or doing drugs? Cause no way someone writes this all with a straight sober face.

2. Everyones? So a couple of people makes everyone? This thread has shown there's more people expressing their views on how fcked up Ily really is in her head. So my question again, is she on drugs or doing drugs? Cause no way someone writes this all with a straight sober face.
    No, your friend Delenis is ****ed up. He's a liar and a coward. And I can't even believe you defend that worthless lifeform.

3. As I said, more speculation leads to indefinite conclusion.

But as for everyone's conclusion in this thread. Delenis = Coward.
    Why exactly is delenis a coward? I've seen plenty of videos and 1v1 where Illy does the very same thing, duel somebody then at the last moment,just as she's about to die,a shaman or druid or some other ****,pops out of nowhere to heal her.

4. No, your friend Delenis is ****ed up. He's a liar and a coward. And I can't even believe you defend that worthless lifeform.
    Uhhh, your post are every time more aggressive, that means I'm doing well.
    Illyanah ending as loser, and she will remain like that ^_^
    Edited: October 29, 2015

5. I've seen plenty of videos and 1v1 where Illy does the very same thing, duel somebody then at the last moment,just as she's about to die,a shaman or druid or some other ****,pops out of nowhere to heal her.
    There is only one video that I know of, and it's about that Sugarlicious hunter. She was after revenge after they ganked her as 1 party while afk in durotar. And I was that shaman you were talking about. Death Knights could heal themselves stupid. And Ilyanah is one of the best at it.

So come show those "PLENTY" of duel videos where she gets healed.

6. Idk who it was or name, Idk that hunt either,I just know Illy did the same drama ****, it just got shut down unlike this. So again,what's the point? Delenis did it,Illy did it.

7. Idk who it was or name, Idk that hunt either,I just know Illy did the same drama ****, it just got shut down unlike this. So again,what's the point? Delenis did it,Illy did it.
    The point is, Ilyanah is again getting wrongfully accused. Come and see her duel playlist. And tell me if theres "PLENTY" of duels of her getting healed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cmy...idq9moXk_Yk1iK

8. The point is, Ilyanah is again getting wrongfully accused. Come and see her duel playlist. And tell me if theres "PLENTY" of duels of her getting healed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cmy...idq9moXk_Yk1iK
    Lets say it was just one or two, she still did the same thing, so it shows that she is able to "be a coward" just as much as delenis. So who are you to talk about delenis when the person you're defending can do the very same thing, and as you said, you even helped her once. What is the purpose of this whole thread? To say that one person is more coward than the other even though the actions are the same?

9. Lets say it was just one or two, she still did the same thing, so it shows that she is able to "be a coward" just as much as delenis. So who are you to talk about delenis when the person you're defending can do the very same thing, and as you said, you even helped her once. What is the purpose of this whole thread? To say that one person is more coward than the other even though the actions are the same?
    Being a coward? Or is it getting even. They ganked her as 5 man with a healer right infront of my eyes and she was AFK. Bringing me along as 2v1 was not cowardly, and besides. Bloodlust and Pokemonz were at war at that time. Being fair doesn't matter.

10. The lock didn't even attack her together with Delenis... Why should Ily stop recording that encounter if that lock really did something? and only record 2 scenes that were cut? Oh and if it's really that sh*tty excuse again she stopped recording, knowing Ily she makes ss as well, she could have provided ss as well. In one ss Delenis even asked nicely from Ily if that lock can duel with her... I don't even know Delenis :D, no wonder you're such a buttflap to Ily, you're her knight in shining armor, too bad your IQ is the same as a table legs, thinking you're smarter than others

11. And then she said how she isn't that skillful anymore, if she really pwned Delenis as Ily and mojo are trying to state then a person wouldn't say such things, ragequit and then make a farewell thread for attention and try to get people to feel sorry for her. Much lolz, as i said the same IQ as a table leg. The ones who are lying and accusing others of lying, pathetic. So how's with the drugs, are you on drugs or using drugs?
    :). Shalalalalalala

12. I'm the coward when she ran into the orgrimmar portal in our first encounter, weeks ago before the duels???

13. Being a coward? Or is it getting even. They ganked her as 5 man with a healer right infront of my eyes and she was AFK. Bringing me along as 2v1 was not cowardly, and besides. Bloodlust and Pokemonz were at war at that time. Being fair doesn't matter.
    Ok I can agree with that. But what's with delenis,how to end this drama? Do one last duel? Idk who won how many,I got lost at like page 10 or so...

14. If you really play here since 2010 as me,you should remember that her favorite trick was to make thread like this,wait for *****s to come and argue with each other while she just read this all without any reply. As I see many *****s came here,even some from neltharion, so I say she succeed again. I was kinda surprised cuz I was expecting just a few *****s but this is just amazing.
    Oh and if one of you small flies will be mad cuz I used a word *****,how you can call someone who arguing about someone who doesnt even reply in his own thread instead just watching how you humiliating yourselfs?.
    You guys really didn't notice that she's trolling you all? 11 pages and she made only 1 reply. God some ppl are indeed stupid like a shoe.
    Thanks to Ily the forum in FW is so alive now ^_^

First ... 7151617181927 ... Last