1. How do we know the screenshot isn't edited. I could easily fake those screenshots with simple MS Paint.
    This is the correct screenshot.
    Sry dude, I will not waste my time anymore with a guy with brain issues...^^
    I leave my comments in the view of all.

2. Sry dude, I will not waste my time anymore with a guy with brain issues...^^
    I leave my comments in the view of all.
    You edited your own screenshots just to win the argument. What a pathetic lifeform.

3. The big bad observer LOL, failed in every argument:D nitro boots, 6-1, with the lock being there and attacking xD, while a ss showed he wasn't there, plus now the same ss showing the stimetamp sequences of the duels, too bad you really suck in your only skill :(.

4. The big bad observer LOL, failed in every argument:D nitro boots, 6-1, with the lock being there and attacking xD, while a ss showed he wasn't there, plus now the same ss showing the stimetamp sequences of the duels, too bad you really suck in your only skill :(.
    The big bad observer succeeded with Delenis' biggest fake ever, he edited the screenshots just to win the argument. Thank me, I corrected the SS back to it's original state with MS Paint.

Edited: October 29, 2015

5. You edited your own screenshots just to win the argument. What a pathetic lifeform.
    Sure, I does:

Adiós!

6. You edited your own screenshots just to win the argument. What a pathetic lifeform.
    You made me facepalm irl, oh my... you are a complete re*ard. Gz, for being the most stupidest person i've ever met.

7. Your not worth my attention.

Girls make an exception. Hi dani, I'm Mojo!
    Yeah because Dani is totally a female /roll eyes..... If he's not worth your attention why are you bothering spamming this thread? Just give up really haha this thread is just way too much to handle... Just children cockslapping each other XD

8. Sure, I does:
    Adiós!
    Yea! Adios! Nice fake BTW.

So here is the original SS. All reverted to it's original state.

9. So, if it was best of 3. Ilyanah clearly won.

10. These are all ilyanah words all from the Farewell thread.

- "I am sorry to all the people I offended, I just wish I could say sorry to all of you. I just really wanted to have fun, not to make enemies."
    - "I made a lot of unwanted enemies. I get bombarded by hate everyday. And it pains me to even play the game. I feel all alone, I no longer enjoy it."
    - "So all of you, should never do the mistake I did. Just enjoy the game, never defend or offend anyone. And you will have fun."

I was pretty impressed when you said all that. Then i saw this forum you created and read all your posts.
    This thread is like a new low for you Ilyanah. Went back on your own words. No self respect whatsoever.
    Are you that desperate for attention.
    Look at the thread you've done! I wonder how moderators didn't close it already! They close much more important topics for no reason, but this crap is still going... You both are just attention whores kids. Just grow up and stop filling this forum with your childish ****.

11. It just shows how GMs and MODS really love the Queen of Chains. Hats off to Ilyanah! WEEEEW!

12. So, if it was best of 3. Ilyanah clearly won.
    Yeah if it WAS... Now that wasn't the case... So get the **** out of this thread! XD Dog licking someone's boot :P Lol you are ridicelous hahah your last post made me crack! It shows no one has PM a mod because this is quality entertaiment!

13. It just shows how GMs and MODS really love the Queen of Chains. Hats off to Ilyanah! WEEEEW!
    Have you any idea how stupid is to bow YOURSELF with another account in forums? Do you really think we all believe it's not you with another account? Dude, that's so pathetic! Stop humiliating yourself.

14. Yeah if it WAS... Now that wasn't the case... So get the **** out of this thread! XD Dog licking someone's boot :P Lol you are ridicelous hahah your last post made me crack! It shows no one has PM a mod because this is quality entertaiment!
    Then I am happy that I have entertained you all!

Shows over guys!

First ... 11192021222331 ... Last