1. Ilyanah's Revenge/Awakening

Yes, I'm back, but with a lot of packed punch!

Call, me crazy, psycho, drama queen, whatever. That is what I am. I am the notorious Death Knight of Horde that ****s on Alliance douchebags. That is what I really am. Thanks to Delenis, he showed me what it's like to be me again.

So everyone who went against me that showed their stupid faces and names on forums. I will be Hunting you down and your next on my list. So you better run with 5 healers in BG or in arena, Be sure that you would win. Or else. I will humiliate You like Delenis.

I forgot that these hate, these noobs on alliance that abuses bugs and think their pro. Im gonna hunt all of you down. So if you see me, you better quit, because I will be recording.

Edited: October 28, 2015

2. :D nice video. Even funnier because he is hunter which are strong vs fdk

3. You humiliated yourself not Delenis.
    Topkek.

4. Thank you, I know. Please tell me something that I don't know.
    Ilyanah for president! Atleast she is honest! :D

Btw, nice video, lets duel! :DD

5. Keep the lists coming. Posts more plox. So I know when to record and who to kill XD.

1. minimiri
    2. Kirraq

6. What the hell...???
    Where is the revenge? This was our first duel and the 4º where both died. You just cut the best scenes for you. I don't remember playing any rematch against you.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ueen-of-chains

Upload the full recording.
    Edited: October 30, 2015

7. Video is legit, but oh my God, you got so ****ing pathetic. Is that even a real list lmaooooooo

8. Lol watched the video, seriously showed a cut where you both died almost at the same time and counted that as taking a **** on your opponent? xD delenis won you fair and square with multiple wins. Should have put all your recordings on that video, not cut out few scenes.

9. Lol watched the video, seriously showed a cut where you both died almost at the same time and counted that as taking a **** on your opponent? xD delenis won you fair and square with multiple wins. Should have put all your recordings on that video, not cut out few scenes.
    Going defensive mode..... Suck more pelenis, umm i mean delenis XD.... Yada yada yada.

10. We have done 6 matchs, you just win 1, the 4º was a draw. I killed you the others 4 times:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ueen-of-chains

Don't try to cheat the people. Upload the full recording.

11. DEFENSIVE MODE ON!

HERE WE GO THE EPIC SCREENSHOTS! SCREENSHOTS! SCREENSHOTS! lolz

Learn to edit videos, your screenshots makes less impact and delivery.

You already cheated me on those rounds. Having a lock behind your back XD.

Oh did I say that out loud? Why is the lock not included in your screenshots?

Im coming back tommorow. Lets see how this topic floods out. They don't call me drama queen for no reason.

I love being one XD.

12. When I click on the video it open a new tab with same page wtf.
    Edit: Nvm it works now.

13. Yeap, this is the time where i'd feel ashamed to have such a guildmaster. No wonder guilds will die wherever you go. Har har har? Yada yada yada? Psychotic episodes?

14. When I click on the video it open a new tab with same page wtf.
    Lemme educate you about forums young one. You are not allowed to post videos here. So I redirect you all to where the videos are XD.

Genius.

15. >Makes a video about winning (almost losing) against low geared hunter.
    >Calls it "****ting on ...."
    >Says everyone else is having defensive mode on but him/her (i dont foking know what you are)

Spoiler: Show
    >Actually loses 4-2 or smthng

12311 ... Last