1. SOOOOOOOOO?? whats next

Maybe ilyanah and delenis could settle that and make peace???

Because all the attention goes to them,and im kinda starving right now.

2. I don't feel humiliated with this thread. I'm having better than the game itself.
    I feel so flattered that she created a video for me and this hilarious situation :D
    Yes you are! You lied about the 6-1 score and you cheated. She asked you for a rematch then you and your Neltharion friends kept helping you say no.
    You should be Humiliated, your a coward, a liar and a cheater.
    SOOOOOOOOO?? whats next

Maybe ilyanah and delenis could settle that and make peace???

Because all the attention goes to them,and im kinda starving right now.
    What they need, is a rematch. Delenis is the one who is chickening out. Cuz he is afraid to fight her again.

So who agrees with a rematch? Say +1
    Edited: October 29, 2015

3. What they need, is a rematch. Delenis is the one who is chickening out. Cuz he is afraid to fight her again.

So who agrees with a rematch? Say +1

http://forum.warmane.com/search.php?...576&pp=&page=2

you only have posts in illyanah´s topics

in ALL OF YOUR HISTORY in the forums thats it , replies in three of illyanah topics

and your first ever reply in the forum was to illyanah´s guild video..

are you serious?

hello illyanah or whatever..

4. http://forum.warmane.com/search.php?...576&pp=&page=2

and only three.

are you serious

That's true :D

5. http://forum.warmane.com/search.php?...576&pp=&page=2

in ALL OF YOUR HISTORY in the forums thats it , replies in three of illyanah topics

and your first ever reply in the forum was to illyanah´s guild video..

are you serious?

That's true, I always support her on forums. That is all I have ever done since I made my account. I lost my account during Moltdown, I came back 5 months ago. You seriously think that I'm her. Rofl.
    Just do a rematch.
    Exactly, stop speculating and show that you could really beat her without cheating, Delenis. A clean match where we all could watch.

Anymore people that wants them to have a rematch? Say +1

6. That is all I have ever done since I made my account. .
    ok .... right...

7. So many stupid people flocked to my thread.

Did you like my "Bomb" Delenis? I told you. You would do everything to defend yourself and your pitiful reputation. And all your friends from Neltharion came to help you. How pathetic! Now everyone knows what you did. No one believes you. What you did was for nothing. Because what you did doesn't mean anything.

To all people who said **** about me, I don't care If you call me a re*tard or a B*tch or whatever. I will be the biggest B*tch you all will ever see here on Frostwolf. Don't you all dare involve my daughter here, Every single one of you who went up against me. I'm gonna Hunt you down! Humiliate you! I will make something you will never forget for everyone to see. You all just made your world a lot smaller here on Frostwolf. I bet by now, your scared to press that Que button. You will always be aware of my presence, because before you would even press that button you will think of me.

8. That's right, a rematch is all we all need to settle this once and for all. Delenis is the only one not up for it. I can imagine him feeling some butterflies flying in his stomach.

9. That's right, a rematch is all we all need to settle this once and for all. Delenis is the only one not up for it. I can imagine him feeling some butterflies flying in his stomach.
    Don't you think you're going a little overboard posting from 2 accounts pretending to be 2 diff people? You have a serious mental illness and you need professional help..

10. Don't you think you're going a little overboard posting from 2 accounts pretending to be 2 diff people? You have a serious mental illness and you need professional help..
    Accusing people with false information is bannable, dumbass.

11. Medan/Tdot vs Arcane/Luminy was waaaay more entertaining than this **** right here.

Please, put more effort in this.

Thank you

12. So many stupid people flocked to my thread.

Did you like my "Bomb" Delenis? I told you.
    I loved it

To all people who said **** about me, I don't care If you call me a re*tard or a B*tch or whatever. I will be the biggest B*tch you all will ever see here on Frostwolf. Don't you all dare involve my daughter here, Every single one of you who went up against me. I'm gonna Hunt you down! Humiliate you! I will make something you will never forget for everyone to see. You all just made your world a lot smaller here on Frostwolf. I bet by now, your scared to press that Que button. You will always be aware of my presence, because before you would even press that button you will think of me.

13. Accusing people with false information is bannable, dumbass.
    And if you were using 2 accounts to post, it's also bannable

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last