1. The lock didn't even attack her together with Delenis... Why should Ily stop recording that encounter if that lock really did something? and only record 2 scenes that were cut? Oh and if it's really that sh*tty excuse again she stopped recording, knowing Ily she makes ss as well, she could have provided ss as well. In one ss Delenis even asked nicely from Ily if that lock can duel with her... I don't even know Delenis :D, no wonder you're such a buttflap to Ily, you're her knight in shining armor, too bad your IQ is the same as a table legs, thinking you're smarter than others
    Your questioning my IQ? You don't even understand what Ily is fighting for. Let me explain for the last time.

Ily made it clear to Delenis that it was a friendly duel.
    They reached the point where Delenis argued with her about winning 2-1
    Ily clearly made her point with the video that she won 2-2

That argument screwed up the match, scores beyond that point won't matter until both agrees the score is 2-2. But Delenis didn't agree.
    I'm sure Ily was fighting for her life. Imagine getting attacked 2v1. That's clearly unfair.

Delenis should make a rematch with Ily. A match where you can /duel. Somewhere that no one would interfere.

2. I hate it when people act like you "He don't want to rematch me so his a chicken!" rlly? childish . I don't even know the story and I know it's useless... like crying over spilt milk.

3. Ok I can agree with that. But what's with delenis,how to end this drama? Do one last duel? Idk who won how many,I got lost at like page 10 or so...
    You can read the full story in my thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ueen-of-chains :)

4. Your questioning my IQ? You don't even understand what Ily is fighting for. Let me explain for the last time.

Ily made it clear to Delenis that it was a friendly duel.
    They reached the point where Delenis argued with her about winning 2-1
    Ily clearly made her point with the video that she won 2-2

That argument screwed up the match, scores beyond that point won't matter until both agrees the score is 2-2. But Delenis didn't agree.
    Then, she said me: ''I WILL KILL YOU!!" and attack me when I wasn't ready, but she died again and 3-2 for me (You can read the chat and see that the warlock wasn't here, and I gained 11 honour points) :D

After the surprise attack, duels and pleasantries are over for ever, I killed her a last time for revenge.
    End of story.
    Edited: October 29, 2015

5. Then, she said me: ''I WILL KILL YOU!!" and attack me when I wasn't ready, but she died again and 3-2 for me (You can read the chat and see that the warlock wasn't here, and I gained 11 honour points) :D
    After this, I killed her for revenge a last time.
    End of story.
    Then it was clear, with she saying "I WILL KILL YOU" and attacked you when you weren't ready. That is not counted as a fair 1v1. Why did you count it as your win when she lost?

As I said, arguments should be settled before a fair match continues.

6. LOLOLOLOL, btw mojo you were the one who started with the IQ talk, big observer :D several posts you didn't even understand what you're talking about, blabbing about your 6-1, when Delenis didn't even state the score to be 6-1. But now i am starting to feel sorry for Mojo, it seems he is believing the lies what Ily has fed him.

7. Then it was clear, with she saying "I WILL KILL YOU" and attacked you when you weren't ready. That is not counted as a fair 1v1. Why did you count it as your win when she lost?

As I said, arguments should be settled before a fair match continues.
    It was a UNFAIR DUEL FOR ME, and I STILL WON. And for this reason I will never give her a rematch. Go to the hell! :D

8. It was a UNFAIR DUEL FOR ME, and I STILL WON. And for this reason I will never give her a rematch. Go to the hell! :D
    OH MY DELENIS IS NERDRAGING!

I know that Tol Barad story, It defines who you truly are.

Here you are attacking her while she is busy with guild stuff.

Then she entered the portal, she went back in and you sneaked up on her. And you tried to convince everyone that you killed her, but it was you who got killed.

A perfect example of a coward, a betrayer. Like you betrayed Ily.

9. Then it was clear, with she saying "I WILL KILL YOU" and attacked you when you weren't ready. That is not counted as a fair 1v1. Why did you count it as your win when she lost?
    are you fcking serious? Sorry i can't comprehend this stupidity, she was ready so that's why she hoped to take him down, but she failed so badly and Delenis can't count it as a win? I'D COUNT IT AS TOTAL OWNAGE.

10. Too bad that there wasn't water where she could make a profit in Blade edge arena :D

11. are you fcking serious? Sorry i can't comprehend this stupidity, she was ready so that's why she hoped to take him down, but she failed so badly and Delenis can't count it as a win? I'D COUNT IT AS TOTAL OWNAGE.
    The match was already over when Delenis argued about winning 2-1, for me. If you do not give the win I deserved before we continue. Whats the sense to continue the duels?

Blades Edge arena? Everyone knows Delenis has the upper hand there, Ilyanah was too nice to agree and move out of Dalaran Sewers where everything is fair. And Delenis failed to be nice to Ily in return.

12. The match was already over when Delenis argued about winning 2-1, for me. If you do not give the win I deserved before we continue. Whats the sense to continue the duels?
    The match was the better of 3 and we decided to play 2 in Dalaran arena and the last in blade edge before start the duel, I won 2/3, the match was over.
    And her surprise attack should count as 2 for me :D
    Edited: October 29, 2015

13. The match was the better of 3, If I won 2/3, the match its over.
    You counted the score where she attacked and got angry because you didn't agree about the 2-2 score, she initiated an unfair start. And still you counted it as your win.

Ilyanah was nice to you. Don't you get it? She should have left you when you lost to her at the start. But she was nice to give you a race of 3. And she was also nice to agree with your place of advantage, Blades Edge Arena? And your exposed to world PvP? And she is up against someone who couldn't be trusted?

Seriously Delenis.

14. You counted the score where she attacked and got angry because you didn't agree about the 2-2 score, she initiated an unfair start. And still you counted it as your win.

Ilyanah was nice to you. Don't you get it? She should have left you when you lost to her at the start. But she was nice to give you a race of 3. And she was also nice to agree with your place of advantage, Blades Edge Arena? And your exposed to world PvP? And she is up against someone who couldn't be trusted?

Seriously Delenis.
    Okay so this guy is in one of 3 scenarios...
    1. Really ****ing stupid ._.
    2. Has received nudes from Ilyanah in return for his never-dying...and pathetic support.
    3. Really, really want's to get into Ilyanah's pants.
    Take your pick guys!

Spoiler: Show
    I choose option 4...all of the above >.>

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last