1. Pally's shield too op?

a lvl 74 pally prot just bursted 19k of dmg. instakilled my discipline priest with the last pvp for 70. if someone care to explain it, how is this possible?

2. a lvl 74 pally prot just bursted 19k of dmg. instakilled my discipline priest with the last pvp for 70. if someone care to explain it, how is this possible?
    a lvl 74 pally prot
    I found your problem.

3. I found your problem.
    If you're gonna attempt to appear clever, at least know what you're talking about.

Please do elaborate on how a 4 level advantage in which there is not a single heavy item-level increase justifies oneshotting a fully PvP-geared level 70.

4. The game isn't balanced for level 70-74 but for 90 (sort of). Prot pally is just good at level 70-74, I have a 72 Prot pally with PVP gear and full +40 crit gems, so yea combine that with avenger's shield and glyph of harsh words and wings, the damage is pretty OP. Hunters do more damage but die quicker. Priest just get glyph reflective shield and kill every class...

5. I will tell you my philosophy :

If you hate a class, start playing it

I hated rogues, QQed about how OP and unfair their skill set was. That's why I started playing them. Initially it was an escape from reality for me, since i was the one hiding in shadows this time. But soon I realized what +ves and -ves this class has as well. I stopped crying about classes/skills being OP, from then on.

Bottom line is : No class is OP; every class has its moments that make it shine (the pala shield for example); you CAN counter any class with any other class.
    Edited: October 30, 2015

6. I will tell you my philosophy :

I hated rogues, QQed about how OP and unfair their skill set was. That's why I started playing them. Initially it was an escape from reality for me. But soon I realized what +ves and -ves this class has as well. I stopped crying about classes/skills being OP, from then on.

Bottom line is : No class is OP; every class has its moments that make it shine (the pala shield for example); you CAN counter any class with any other class.
    he cant, if he complains about lvl 70-74 when max lvl is 90 , then he obviosly cant do ****.

7. he cant, if he complains about lvl 70-74 when max lvl is 90 , then he obviosly cant do ****.
    Exactly my point. If he was an experienced player who knew details about each class, he wont really complain about the most important pala spell that defines the class. He just needs to start playing Palas. Level one up for starters to understand how their remaining skill set look like. That will answer "do pala's really need the OP shield or not?". By the time he reaches level 90 and done a few BGs, he is gonna say "Yea Pala needs it for sure"
    Edited: October 30, 2015

8. I will tell you my philosophy :

I hated rogues, QQed about how OP and unfair their skill set was. That's why I started playing them. Initially it was an escape from reality for me, since i was the one hiding in shadows this time. But soon I realized what +ves and -ves this class has as well. I stopped crying about classes/skills being OP, from then on.

" No class is OP" . I say yea, there are.
    -Warriors ( broken op class to the point i started playing them as well) , I wreck everything. Sometimes I feel so bad for smashing my opponent so hard , with ease. Compare the very hard to play wotlk warriors, to MoP warriors. Even a 8 year old guy can play it and get 2200 rating+ , with a healer by his side. Anyone defending and claiming otherwise they're just some butthurt warriors that won't ever admit that this class is broken. No, i don't like playing warrior, at all. The only thing i like about them is that stupid mobility they have. No class can self pelee , except mages.
    The only class/spec that managed to beat me several times are assass rogues and mages.

-Hunter. Nothing to say here. Just by removing their minim range and add tons of roots/stuns , its ******ed ( not against my war since i can still beat some,lol) , but other classes/spec like enha shaman does suffer a lot. 2nd tier, that blue arrow thing is just too broken. its like stay there and let me ****ing shoot you, or come to me and get a 3 sec stun , and you're still getting shoot anyways.
    Tl:dr : MoP is a ****ty expansion
    Edited: October 31, 2015

9. but u still play it.

i cant say much about cata expansion. i skiped it. but if i compare wotlk and mop, then yes, game changed to ez mode. less talants, less skills, more hp so u can survive longer to do some **** beforu u die.

i play mop cuz of content, but content is broken or closed, but im sick of wotlk expansion, there is nothing to do , i spent so much years playing it. i just had enough.

10. but u still play it.

i cant say much about cata expansion. i skiped it. but if i compare wotlk and mop, then yes, game changed to ez mode. less talants, less skills, more hp so u can survive longer to do some **** beforu u die.

i play mop cuz of content, but content is broken or closed, but im sick of wotlk expansion, there is nothing to do , i spent so much years playing it. i just had enough.
    Content? Do you enjoy PvE?
    Do you enjoy fighting panda bosses and locusts and hearing ****ing panda stories in every dungeon you go? MoP dungeons are designed for kids under 12 years old. The temple of the jade serpent, last boss, its like a training dummy. Where the hell are the pve mechanics? I'm speaking of casual dungeons, screw raiding. Comparing mop dungeons to cata/wotlk ones, mop fails hard.
    And whats left? oh yea, pokemon battles.

11. Even a 8 year old guy can play it.

2nd tier, that blue arrow thing is just too broken. its like stay there and let me ****ing shoot you, or come to me and get a 3 sec stun , and you're still getting shoot anyways.
    I like the way u said it for binding shot. haha

btw 8 year old is a kid, not a guy:-P

12. well blame blizzard ...they wanted to make warriors/locks popular and they did. if u r a warrior and cant beat a hunter with same ilvl u r just bad! everyone here knows hunters are broken too for example BM.
    i saw plenty enchant shamy defeated a geared hunter easily. enchant shamy is a class that can melt almost every class easily.
    Edited: October 31, 2015

13. Content? Do you enjoy PvE?
    Do you enjoy fighting panda bosses and locusts and hearing ****ing panda stories in every dungeon you go? MoP dungeons are designed for kids under 12 years old. The temple of the jade serpent, last boss, its like a training dummy. Where the hell are the pve mechanics? I'm speaking of casual dungeons, screw raiding. Comparing mop dungeons to cata/wotlk ones, mop fails hard.
    And whats left? oh yea, pokemon battles.
    i bet u go only pvp :D
    pandas was in warcraft along time ago, before wow. so its just ok that they are in wow ;)
    its ur opinion, ok we get it, but the fact is, pandas are part of warcraft lore, deal with it.

14. " No class is OP" . I say yea, there are.
    -Warriors ( broken op class to the point i started playing them as well) , I wreck everything. Sometimes I feel so bad for smashing my opponent so hard , with ease. Compare the very hard to play wotlk warriors, to MoP warriors. Even a 8 year old guy can play it and get 2200 rating+ , with a healer by his side. Anyone defending and claiming otherwise they're just some butthurt warriors that won't ever admit that this class is broken. No, i don't like playing warrior, at all. The only thing i like about them is that stupid mobility they have. No class can self pelee , except mages.
    The only class/spec that managed to beat me several times are assass rogues and mages.

-Hunter. Nothing to say here. Just by removing their minim range and add tons of roots/stuns , its ******ed ( not against my war since i can still beat some,lol) , but other classes/spec like enha shaman does suffer a lot. 2nd tier, that blue arrow thing is just too broken. its like stay there and let me ****ing shoot you, or come to me and get a 3 sec stun , and you're still getting shoot anyways.
    Tl:dr : MoP is a ****ty expansion
    If that is your logic then i should inform you that Warriors are the EASIEST class to duel against in game (with my rogue) as they are too predictable. I have rarely lost a duel against a warrior. Feel free to challenge me infront of Durotar if you are a warrior and see for yourself.

Hunters are not OP. They break like twigs. If i can get 4.5 seconds on a hunter, they die. However as a consequence, they are given enough utility, movement and burst to NOT let me catch and burst them. Thats how all classes work

I personally hate Mages since i cant duel them atall. Too many CC and too much burst. However, if you play mage yourself you will know how much skill is needed to perfectly use them in a single duel. They aint easy.

So yea, No class is OP. Its just relative to you own class. Some classes are better equipped against others, but not against all.

15. Thanks for the help. Any suggestions on hwo do i face this situation? Thanks in advance

12 Last