1. They have been hunting me for a few days now :D

Clearly they dont understand that you cant find a rogue. Still, if you read carefully. That tootip says that i was AFK (in russian) when they attacked me. So i dont think that one even counts as a 20 v 1 gank XD.

Also they exploited CASCADE bug (PROOF!) to get me into PVP, since i was afk for the last 20 mins before that gank.

Yes i fully agree and one of them is called BHF hes a clear abuser of that bug

2. ... we are not scared to duel/arena/rated against you ...
    Are you saying your guild is willing to play rated battlegrounds? or does it only apply to Apkaha because they wont take the challenge

3. Are you saying your guild is willing to play rated battlegrounds? or does it only apply to Apkaha because they wont take the challenge
    Only to APKAHA, their current skill depends on 10 mass resurrections even against a pug. I can take a pug to Rated against then and still win. However if u are suggesting that we rated with you, then we will need our full team ready which may take a bit of time. That is only because we do respect the skill of guilds like CCC, VV and Relax, even if we may not respect few individual members.
    Edited: December 7, 2015

4. Only to APKAHA, their current skill depends on 10 mass resurrections even against a pug. I can take a pug to Rated against then and still win. However if u are suggesting that we rated with you, then we will need our full team ready which may take a bit of time. That is only because we do respect the skill of guilds like CCC, VV and Relax, even if we may not respect individual members.
    So you have the people for playing, just not a leader to organize it? I don't understand why so many guilds say they are not playing because first they have to designate a specific team of specific players. If i schedule a rated bg with another guild, I will post the date and time of event on our guild site and facebook page saying 'Be on for a chance to join' and when that day comes I form the team from a selection of <15 people online.

Several guilds (not yours afaik) claim they want to play rated bg's but when offered to set a schedule to actually play they give some ridiculous excuse like -
    1. "We need to organize a core group."
    Ok, i understand that for some guilds who recruit anyone interested in pvp, they want to coordinate for their best players to be online for the bg. Except they never actually go about trying to organize that group. Only The Unchained have had leadership that attempted this.

2. "You guys trashtalk, so we are not going to play"
    No, sorry. I make sure my team always knows that trash talk during a rated, camping graveyard during a rated, farming kills during a rated, anything that is generally frowned upon will not be tolerated. With the exception of Pokemonz last season, but that is a different story and they don't exist anymore anyway. Maybe you mean interactions during random bg's tho... In which case your guild equally talks **** to us, unprovoked. (you know who you are)

3. "Buff stacking and broken classes"
    Ok? You have access to the same classes as us.

4. And for the 4th guild we (used to) ask for rated battlegrounds - La Secta PvP
    They just simply don't respond. In their recruitment spam they advertise that they play rated battlegrounds, when they never actually play. I think they just confuse 10m premade random bg's for rateds.

/endrant

[TL:DR] If a guild wants to play rateds, it's as easy as setting a date and telling people to be online.

5. aaand you couldn't do that when you were horde because......? now you(we) literally don't have anyone except random pugs from time to time

6. aaand you couldn't do that when you were horde because......? now you(we) literally don't have anyone except random pugs from time to time
    When we were horde we spent 2-4 hours waiting in queue 6 days of the week for 2 months starting at 6pmST. It's why we not only had more games played than you, more wins than you, more rating than you, but also more recognition for playing rateds than you.

Go spread your bull**** someplace else

7. what bull****.. you're the one that can't be talked with.. you brag how you have the most guildmates with rated bg titles and in the same time you complain how you can't play rateds.. oook.. we also had our bg time, and now, i say again, you don't have anyone to play with.

8. D'aww you have no one to play with? We are still getting matches occasionally :) albeit not as much as we want and that is where my complaints are, but then you guys cry about it a lot more than me. Bad troll mad?

Idk why i still respond to derps from your guild.. If you really think a small pvp guild imbalanced the realm by faction change, just shows how small minded you are.

9. We get matches too, what trolls? And where did you hear saying you imbalanced the pvp? You killed the little rbg you had. You're hostile for no reason, talking senseless ****. Nobody attacked you, idk why you cling on those stuff.. Oh wait, it's because i'm right ayyyyy lmaooooooo baiiiiiiiiiii. don't flood the guys thread with your salty
    Edited: December 7, 2015

10. Hello.
    My nickname Mortsith.
    I'm in the guild APKAHA.
    Now I'm only level 41.
    Try to kill me when I'm wearing at least in the starting 90 PvP armor level.
    I apologize for the translation - to blame Google translator.
    Have a good hunting!

11. Thank you for an interesting game 12.14.15 (Arcana)

12. Hello. I'm Madsquirrel ( APKAHA) . Well play today by Horde. It does so great battle. Like that ) Lets do that every time and thx hord for fun time !) GL HF!))))

13. Hello. I'm Madsquirrel ( APKAHA) . Well play today by Horde. It does so great battle. Like that ) Lets do that every time and thx hord for fun time !) GL HF!))))
    That moment when you use google translate ...

14. Well, they raid, they abuse bugs, they use a lot of AoE spells which lags everyone but them. They are really good at abusing. Well, lets see in the next upcoming patch 5.4.8. If they could still hide inside buildings that no spells could cast inside.

What they are doing is not World PvP. It's basically bug abusing overall, and they brag about it. They do not gain respect at all cuz of that.

This is real skills, back in Cataclysm 4.3.4 before moltdown. We were just 23 Horde against Alliance in the Dueling Area and we lasted 30 min. And this was my Glory Days as a leader of Bloodlust. This is how you world PvP. Fighting fair without bug abuse.

First ... 21011121314 Last