1. Well, they raid, they abuse bugs, they use a lot of AoE spells which lags everyone but them. They are really good at abusing. Well, lets see in the next upcoming patch 5.4.8. If they could still hide inside buildings that no spells could cast inside.

What they are doing is not World PvP. It's basically bug abusing overall, and they brag about it. They do not gain respect at all cuz of that.

This is real skills, back in Cataclysm 4.3.4 before moltdown. We were just 23 Horde against Alliance in the Dueling Area and we lasted 30 min. And this was my Glory Days as a leader of Bloodlust. This is how you world PvP. Fighting fair without bug abuse.
    Yeah Ily those were the days, if you remember in our guild page you asked for 40 players guild from ally to do wpvp on open and nobody accepted the chalenge, I think we could do this with arcana on open field where they can't exploit building where ranged can't cast.
    Too bad we're all scatered in different guilds on MOP.

2. Yeah Ily those were the days, if you remember in our guild page you asked for 40 players guild from ally to do wpvp on open and nobody accepted the chalenge, I think we could do this with arcana on open field where they can't exploit building where ranged can't cast.
    Too bad we're all scatered in different guilds on MOP.
    Yes, those were the days. I miss you all, but time has come for us to help other guilds on Horde or else the future of Horde would rely on only one guild, this is a lot better, maintain the balance of the guilds on Horde and let it grow by it's own, letting new worthy leaders rise and lead the Horde. Bloodlust's time has come to an end. Who knows, it might return in the right moment, the right situation, the right time. Just like how we started before.

3. Yes, those were the days. I miss you all, but time has come for us to help other guilds on Horde or else the future of Horde would rely on only one guild, this is a lot better, maintain the balance of the guilds on Horde and let it grow by it's own, letting new worthy leaders rise and lead the Horde. Bloodlust's time has come to an end. Who knows, it might return in the right moment, the right situation, the right time. Just like how we started before.
    If all else fails, get byrim and vexxy to save the horde :P

4. Yes, those were the days. I miss you all, but time has come for us to help other guilds on Horde or else the future of Horde would rely on only one guild, this is a lot better, maintain the balance of the guilds on Horde and let it grow by it's own, letting new worthy leaders rise and lead the Horde. Bloodlust's time has come to an end. Who knows, it might return in the right moment, the right situation, the right time. Just like how we started before.
    the guild that you are in right now, i don't think they really give a crap about hordes, run by stupid leader, for example APKAHA attack hordes constantly everyday, Hysteria guild is no where to be found, not even a single time they are there to help, only pugs raid group are defending the city, you call yourself a pvp guild, leader are important they rallies the troop, Unchain is an awesome guild, we do what we can at best, too much drama destroy the guild, now most of the good pvp-er has scatter all over the place, what a shame. your hysteria guild is good for nothing guild.

5. the guild that you are in right now, i don't think they really give a crap about hordes, run by stupid leader, for example APKAHA attack hordes constantly everyday, Hysteria guild is no where to be found, not even a single time they are there to help, only pugs raid group are defending the city, you call yourself a pvp guild, leader are important they rallies the troop, Unchain is an awesome guild, we do what we can at best, too much drama destroy the guild, now most of the good pvp-er has scatter all over the place, what a shame. your hysteria guild is good for nothing guild.
    You should be ashamed of yourself, Hysteria are smart people, they don't even bother to defend the attacks of bug abusing raids. It's just a waste of time. Apkaha raids when it's sleeping time in Europe. They wouldn't even dare to raid at noon like 3pm Server Time. It's just children getting high on hype killing Hordes and bug abusing and calling themselves a mighty guild.

It's just a guild, we should be united as one, as a Horde. Our friends scattered in different PvP guilds is a step forward towards unity. Who knows, one of them might lead just like I did when the time comes. And I'd love to see that happen.

As of now, you wouldn't be able to comprehend our decision, but it's for the greater good of all.
    Edited: January 13, 2016

6. you trolling right, useless good for nothing guild.
    we should unite you say, if you haven't noticed most of them have gone ally or go play other realm.

how do you even replied to comment like that.......stupid above

7. you trolling right, useless good for nothing guild.
    we should unite you say, if you haven't noticed most of them have gone ally or go play other realm.

how do you even replied to comment like that.......stupid above
    Those of my friends who have gone ally, will come back to Horde. Others, were originally from Alliance. This is better. No more parasites in a guild, they have gone back to where they should be. Now I see who are the traitors, from real friends. I assure you, that Bloodlust will be back at the right time, we would be the last line of defense just like before. When we are done with college and other important stuff. Because I will always be around.

The strategy is simple, we would take a break and focus on IRL stuff because were not getting any younger, we spread to all pvp guilds on Horde and even on Alliance, make a lot of new friends. So when the time comes that Horde desperately needs a great guild, Bloodlust will rise again. Friend of friends, all Horde united in one guild.

You see, your IQ is too low to even comprehend the future outcome of our decision to dismantle Unchained..

8. Very funny statement,so we should be praising you for something that does not exist? at the moment you kill 15-20 players Guild Arcana. You can't save your capital,so you die in all areas. I hope you will protect your capital,this will be enough for 10 players,you can assemble a RAID on Stormwind and run just like we do,killing everything around ,I made sure that I only need 10-20 minutes to kick you. Gather already WPvP Guild,it is not necessary to take the whole Horde,and quite a few players,we will walk to fight every day. Good luck to you

And another thing,we play at ITS time. In Moscow and in this moment on the server is the highest online,so that you should be ashamed that you kill the kids :D

Your children's video,I laughed heartily,when I don't go to the Stormwind ,within 10-20 minutes I will wipe your RAID ,even if you are 40 ,and us 20 as usual,want to check? We are waiting for you in Stormwind with 20 to 23:00 Moscow time and let me know if you Def want a RAID Arcana

And you never had a real enemy and don't you dare call yourself a RAID leader,you don't know anything about WPvP ,I've already proven yourself destroying all your raids.

You are only good death knight,and your bloodlast not what can not,you are stupid and do not understand the players,less than a month, my players have tattooed on you 25000 honor kills.

and instead of name-calling on the forum,show it in action when hosts forum fighters :D

ilyanah - you are not the RAID leader
    Edited: January 15, 2016

9. Hello folks, if any of the old blood still remains, gimme a shout out!

10. its dead. very sadly.
    i had 10 chars, i left 6 month ago. around that time there was ~50 people on low hours and ~100 on high hours (on horde side), pve and pvp was dead. many dungs bugged. many quests bugged not allowing you to even level up properly. i was basically playing with myself.
    wishing for things to get better...

11. Ah, I came back after an year of retail and found all my characters deleted. Nothing exists on the server anymore. Did people shift to the wrath server?

12. very few people shifted to the wrath realm, because wrath realms is not what it used to be, every 4th player got SM on icecrown, pvp now works cross-realm, arena pvp on the horde side is kinda dead, so if you want to go arena you better go alliance, and even there like i said its very hard to make a progress up because you will fight most of the time against full geared people starting from 0 rate. the old saying of "class balance in wotlk" or "skill needed" doesn't really apply anymore.
    if you are into pve in icecrown then its pretty mach fine, everything works.
    back to your original question, around 2-3 years ago all the attention has been given to the development of icecrown. then, in frostwolf many buggs started to rise up with none handling them. we are talking about very very basic quests, for example the chain quest that introduce you to mop and takes you to the jade forest. moreover, lots of bugs in old dung/raids. class buggs. scenario buggs. gems and enchants that simply vanished after you relog and so on. all of those things started to sum up more and more, until people just gave up and left warmane for good.

*apparently from warmane staff it seems like they working on a new secret project, we still don't know exactly what it is (we in the dark as always), but some people hoping its have something to do with frostwolf, i personally doubt that.

13. Damn, lots happened since last 2 years.

14. is it worth coming back?
    well i made a hunter on Icecrown :P

First ... 311121314 Last