1. Hahaha Quit chickening.
    You are the one coming up with a thread mentioning a list of players to kill. I wont mention your racist title being moderated..
    So tell us your ingame name too. ;P
    Mine is not a secret.
    Stop turning this thread into another of the "trash talking" ones that you have contributed to in the last 20 odd posts on this forum (yea checked your profile and last few posts). If you had enough brains, then instead of asking my name you would have clicked the SS and checked it. Also, telling "mine is not a secret" doesn't make sense, since i have already checked most of your posts on forum and still haven't found who you are. So you are the one "chickening".

FYI, I eat warriors. Om nom nom nom.

2. stop cying and make a raid to counter them...they are not even geared that much.
    Please read this carefully :P

Please note, when hunting rare NPCs, you don't really confine yourself to the NPCs with same level / health as you have. Similar is the case here. So please refrain from talks about "some of these are lowbies". I know!
    when hunting rare NPCs, you don't really confine yourself to the NPCs with same level / health as you have. Similar is the case here. So please refrain from talks about "some of these are lowbies"
    So please refrain from talks about "some of these are lowbies"
    refrain from talks about "some of these are lowbies"
    "some of these are lowbies"

3. Farmed Kunteynir and Modemm countless times in a twin peaks with my guild's premade. Later on they just sat up on their graveyard and tried to trashtalk their way out.. well.. next game we made him pay it back in a wsg.. I wish I could remember how many times we got kbs out of them..

4. stop cying and make a raid to counter them...they are not even geared that much.
    who have the time to play with them over and over for like 2-3hr. even your raid wouldn't last that long.
    its not the point about raid and kicking their ***, its about they die and keep coming back for attention.

5. who have the time to play with them over and over for like 2-3hr. even your raid wouldn't last that long.
    its not the point about raid and kicking their ***, its about they die and keep coming back for attention.
    Exactly, we rarely need a raid to kill them, PVE pugs from Ogrimar stop their raid. Problem is these *****s dont do any arenas, bgs, rateds, duels etc. All they do is raid ogrimar for 3-4 hours stretch. Its irritating as fk. thats all.

6. Farmed Kunteynir and Modemm countless times in a twin peaks with my guild's premade. Later on they just sat up on their graveyard and tried to trashtalk their way out.. well.. next game we made him pay it back in a wsg.. I wish I could remember how many times we got kbs out of them..
    Gj! Take SS from now and post it here. If u get them all you win the title :DD. Gotta catch them all!!

7. Hahaha Quit chickening.
    You are the one coming up with a thread mentioning a list of players to kill. I wont mention your racist title being moderated..
    So tell us your ingame name too. ;P
    Mine is not a secret.
    He is right, you calling people to hunt some guys and hiding behind the forum name, so tell us your in-game name?

Edit:

There we go http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....inimalistic-UI

His in game name is Venomm
    Edited: October 29, 2015

8. He is right, you calling people to hunt some guys and hiding behind the forum name, so tell us your in-game name?

Edit:

Actually, his name is Wenomm.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary

9. People are taking this thread a bit too serious, it's that every day I read in the guild chat that 'the Russians' are attacking Orgrimmar again. And they fail a lot, which is kinda funny. +1 for Wenomm for creativity :)

10. EDIT : Cant find any JY in the armory :3, see for yourself Click!
    you do not need the search, just type his name in the url of another player ( so basically change the name into Jy ) : http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/profile

11. Tell me when did you saw them last time in orgrimmar? i believe that dk/shaman/priest were banned for 5 days only for exploit/abuse etc

12. He is right, you calling people to hunt some guys and hiding behind the forum name, so tell us your in-game name?

Edit:

OMG! HOW AM I HIDING ANYTHING!!!

See the first post!,
    - Agonyscream <- CLICK THIS FFS
    - Aquamarinka
    - Donotpanic
    - Gvinblade
    - Hollygirrl
    - Lebedeva
    - Libittina
    - Namtarr
    - Pewmeow
    - Shtemp
    - Zlobnamonk
    - Zumozuka

I have 20 screen shots of dead apkaha members that i killed and my name my ui everything is there.. You dont have to act like i am hiding when clearly you didn't even bother to read my post completely :/ . If i were i wont have posted those SS. FFS!

And my name is Wenomm -.-

13. People are taking this thread a bit too serious, it's that every day I read in the guild chat that 'the Russians' are attacking Orgrimmar again. And they fail a lot, which is kinda funny. +1 for Wenomm for creativity :)
    Thanks dude :D. Dont know why people cant enjoy a bit here. Everyone just tries to he a cynical prick :(

14. you do not need the search, just type his name in the url of another player ( so basically change the name into Jy ) : http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/profile
    Thanks, i owe him some gold!

15. Guy, don't know if most of you realized. But i have about 20 SS in the list of 40 names embedded to the names with tick marks. Please open those and you can clearly see my name. Not hiding anything. And this post if for fun, don't ruin it with your random trash talking and finger pointing please.

@ zzadr - still havent heard your name :(

First 123412 ... Last