1. Guy, don't know if most of you realized. But i have about 20 SS in the list of 40 names embedded to the names with tick marks. Please open those and you can clearly see my name. Not hiding anything. And this post if for fun, don't ruin it with your random trash talking and finger pointing please.

@ zzadr - still havent heard your name :(
    Good job,these vodka drinkers are noobs, they are only good at zerging.

2. Haha ty for the Gold, the Char name is also really nice xD

3. Progress track - (23/35)
    Progress update! Feel free to join me in the hunt!

4. His in game name is Venomm
    Are you sure? Wenomm having the tittle Legionnaire? that one?

5. I had a really cool confrontation with the APKAHA guild.

After ganking their guild lead Mlracle 2 times on the roof of their ally vendor, he called upon his warrior Gvinblade, Rogue Trumen and Mage Iceblossom to assist.
    (Sorry about the verbal provocation, but i had to lure them in some way!!! :P)

After a few minutes of catching and chasing, they were unable to catch me (Parachute wins any day over glider cuz of short CD). However it didnt end there. I lured them to this one spot on the map(my favorite!) and they instantly attacked me. Then this happened :D. (fyi the guards there one shot you, learnt it the hard way long time back!)

Left to Right : Gvinblade, Mlracle, Trumen

Sadly, the lead resurrected and flew away without saying a word :P
    However, atleast some of them have some honor in them. Trumen, if you were horde we would be friends :D

Edited: October 29, 2015

6. Horde or ally?

EDIT : Cant find any JY in the armory :3, see for yourself Click!
    Awesome thread! Hey, could you give me Jy's character name? I wanna date her in game.

7. let's be happy that for now it is just an easily concluded DoS attack.. :D

8. You made a mistake. Run, you fool ...

9. You made a mistake. Run, you fool ...
    Even tho i can run the fastest (Burst of speed + Engineering), I am a rogue :P. I just disappear!

However, me being in stealth can induce deep paranoia, irritation, gank-o-phobia, excessive attention to in game environment, anger and mild headaches, on the recently ganked enemy. Rogues do it from behind (but don't count on it XD)

10. Lel, thanks for the /Spit Juliya :D. Adding you to my hit list :P
    Gratz on the failed raid on orgrimar, again.

Oh FYI, I was afk in Orgrimar. Not sure how you guys were able to attack me when I was afk for last 20 minutes :D (Oh wait! you exploited cascade bug ofc :P)

Standing AFK in orgrimar is no more safe!!

My Actions : (poor spiny lizzards)

Hmm, Exploiting Cascade bug are we, Lusenia :D

VOTE UP ON BUG TRACKER! CLICK!
    Edited: October 30, 2015

11. After a failed raid on Orgrimar, guess where APKAHA raided. Thrallmar. LOL

This is why people hate them :D. World PVP for the sake of it. Are you guys gonna find some treasure by killing lowbies in thrallmar? :P

Get ready APKAHA :P
    Edited: October 30, 2015

First 1234513 ... Last