1. [Guide] Title : the anti apkaha

Over the past few weeks horde has witnessed a certain guild with low rated and low skilled members, continuously raiding horde cities and locations, just for the heck of it. Since APKAHA guild clearly considers it an achievement to raid a horde area for again and again the whole day (which they rarely are able to do successfully, but their attempts are irritating none the less), I think I am also allowed to make my own custom personal achievements as well.

I am announcing a personal achievement with the reward title : the apkaha slayer. This title is on the same lines of the Bloody Rare achievement. Basically, kill all the people listed below to get the title.

*the names of the title achievers will be listed on the first line of this thread soon!*

Please note, when hunting rare NPCs, you don't really confine yourself to the NPCs with same level / health as you have. Similar is the case here. So please refrain from talks about "some of these are lowbies". I know!

ATTENTION: 10k Reward to the person who can help me customize NPC scan addon to alert me with i come across the following players!!!

I will be listing the names of APKAHA guild members (and my progress on them) below. Note that this list will keep getting updated with the kills AND the number of members.

**These are actually clickable player names, when you click a name with a it will open a SS as proof . Putting this here because some people found it too hard to know who i am in game LOL**

Achievement : And I Thought They Smell Bad On The Outside
    Achievement description : Kill all of the listed APKAHA guild members at least once to gain this achievement
    Achievement points : 25
    Achievement reward : Title - the apkaha slayer

- Agonyscream
    - Aquamarinka
    - Donotpanic
    - Gvinblade
    - Hollygirrl
    - Lebedeva
    - Libittina
    - Namtarr
    - Pewmeow
    - Shtemp
    - Zlobnamonk
    - Zumozuka
    - Barmaley
    - Bhf
    - Disalver
    - Edelayz
    - Faylini
    - Festuqt
    - Iceblossom
    - Kavabunga
    - Kunteynir
    - Lazanya
    - Lecar
    - Lusenia
    - Mlracle
    - Modemm
    - Oyie
    - Skillovoy
    - Skrita
    - Splinteer
    - Superdanko
    - Symmrak
    - Trumen
    - Sheps
    - Emirolin
    - Esdes
    - Diethel

Happy hunting!
    Post your kills below and let me know your progress. Ally's can participate too, buy winning duels, however, APKAHA members never duel/arena/bg/rated. They only raid Orgrimmar :D

Progress track - (27/37)
    Edited: November 20, 2015 Reason: Fancy editing needed :)

2. http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/vana...ther-downloads Here is NPC Scan for Players, send me the 10k. Give me 90k more and i put you the Names you want in.

3. http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/vana...ther-downloads Here is NPC Scan for Players, send me the 10k. Give me 90k more and i put you the Names you want in.
    GG, whats your toon name XD ill test the addon and send u the gold bro :P

4. Guys keep in mind that Guild recruitment section rules apply for this thread as well, so try not the break them.

5. Guys keep in mind that Guild recruitment section rules apply for this thread as well, so try not the break them.
    Sorry about that :3

Can you edit the title of the thread to the apkaha slayer?

6. Whats your ingame name LordSerphroth?

7. My Name is Jy - also ingame

8. My Name is Jy - also ingame
    Horde or ally?

EDIT : Cant find any JY in the armory :3, see for yourself Click!
    Edited: October 29, 2015

9. Haha nice one, btw are you 'Wenomm'?

10. Hahaha Quit chickening.
    You are the one coming up with a thread mentioning a list of players to kill. I wont mention your racist title being moderated..
    So tell us your ingame name too. ;P
    Mine is not a secret.

11. All they do is camp in a building, exploiting an item to block the doorway :P pretty sure a few of them got banned the other day... could be wrong though.

12. stop cying and make a raid to counter them...they are not even geared that much.

12311 ... Last