1. same thing over and over, dead 5 time, and keep coming back, my raid got tired and people just leave to do other thing.

2. and if only the whole server doesnt colapse when they raid that would be awsome, but because 30 people keep comming and doing same thing over and over few times per day rest of 4970 people cant play normaly. gg

3. same thing over and over, dead 5 time, and keep coming back, my raid got tired and people just leave to do other thing.
    Why do u think i gave up on defense raids and made this thread in the first place...

4. Silly theme as its author, the topic was a coward who is not able to protect their capital from our raid, every day 15-20 hordes of your capital on fire. And then the robber decided to take revenge by creating what that stupid list. Half of goals even in the Battleground. I understand that you're angry and can not do anything to us when we walk by your capital clock ... :D

Especially funny when we walk by your clock on the flight of capital, then you collect 1-2 raid on our 15 people, kill us and to grant us this 1000 HK and write what you brave guys. What Thrallmar you collected your raid 50 minutes, we realized that you do not have to. And every day smash your capital and take you to the HC. For 2 weeks I have collected 10,000 honorable victories. :D

I hope you mayest gather strong resistance and successful game you - WENOMM ;)

5. Dear Wenomm all your Gank go until my people, and I dressed for BG;)) about ganking in the black market, you do not kill me, but the guild Furia Latina, you just photographed it. I do not care your excuses why you can not save their capital. But the fact that we are 3-4 hours and you demolish it as a blunt look at it or die 10 times))

some from the list of low-level, for example Kavabanga 63 lvl probably it was very difficult;) And that makes you a very strong pride, I understand that you are not able to fight back to us, I hope that even killing groups of one goal and purpose low you raised yourself self-esteem, but all do not care in our guild;)

Now, about as hard to kill you, it's only because you rogue )) Very interesting to watch as you move away from ganking for example warrior

I just need you to arrange my resistance and to create an interesting game, as a man you are stupid and do not know anything about this game direction. So close your stupid list, the same stupid as you and create your own guild which will fight against me and not only fight on the forum;)

you can also take it easy on the protection of your sanctuaries or capital, as well just pay us the tribute of 100,000 gold coins for 1 day, start with this;) And your orcs will live in peace

gl Wenomm ))
    Edited: November 2, 2015

6. when Unchain come out and play with you, you get drop like in 30second 3 time in a row, sorry but we don't have all day to play with you.
    For 2 weeks I have collected 10,000 honorable victories. :D
    didn't know npc give out honor point, must be delusional, plus who the collect honor point anymore, i see now ..no wonder you people drop so fast, noob still equip tyran.

by the way, yesterday we raid your pvp vendor, your shrine for like maybe 2 hr over and over again waiting for you to come and save them, we literally waiting for you to show up, pff not a single soul that say alot, and we haven't even wipe once, can't say much for you guy.

you came to our door pve scrub is protecting the city, they try hard, have to give credit to them pve-er and still they can wipe you 4-5 time, when those pve-er start asking for help, Unchain come in, you drop 3 time within minute, so please spared us, only a nab with no shame would re-spawn over and over and call it a victory.

7. I think his english is kinda cute :P i wouldn't call'm a dog, more like puppy :P

8. I think his english is kinda cute :P i wouldn't call'm a dog, more like puppy :P
    u mean a cute puppy like u ? :-3

9. I will be rarely logging in WOW for the next one month since my mba exam date is approaching. I will continue my hunt again in a months time i guess. Hopefully APKAHA will be better geared by then. It would be great if someone will continue this for me for a month!

Cheers!

10. bunch of lowbies, just keep killing them, like we do with you scrub hordes in Darkshire, glhf

11. p.s its arkana ffs.. аркана, ок?

12. It is cute, i agree.

Nice ban your leader got. Know why is he banned? I am interested to know if it is anything other than hacking.
    Spoiler: Show

EDIT : its only a forum ban i guess, since he is happily dying trying to raid orgrimar..
    Edited: November 15, 2015

13. WENOMM you're a loser,I destroy your RAID of 20 people ,soon we will be even greater ;) As you already now, nothing can be done :D

14. WENOMM you're a loser,I destroy your RAID of 20 people ,soon we will be even greater ;) As you already now, nothing can be done :D
    What????

You surprised ganked us when were were assembling in Blasted Lands cuz our Ex guild member became a traitor and told your our location. AND WE STILL DEFEATED YOU. I don't even know what you are so proud about? You destroyed us? You and your guild died in 30 second!!! AND THAT WAS YOUR GANK on unaware people who were just assembling and summoning. Not a single one of us died and we were not even ready, half of us were on mounts waiting for orders from Chud. Your guild still lost. How can you even say you destroyed us???? srsly wtf lier.

You cudnt even get inside the house in your second turn in SW. We died when CCC, RELAX bro rushed in.

APKAHA had 0 contribution in yesterday's events. Stop taking credit for other people's success. YOU FAIL 2 TIMES, SAME WAY YOU FAIL each time a pug raid is organized against APKAHA. The only time you and your guild raids properly is whn no one makes a defense raid against you.

Delusional and egoistic. Your ego is so high that it makes you day dream about thing that didn't happen!?

You and your guild mats AND 40 people from horde AND the traitor Diethel all know how badly u died the first time you tried to act smart LOL.

Stop lying to yourself and on the forum. You are the one who LOST yesterday.
    Edited: November 20, 2015

First ... 678910 ... Last