1. What are in need?

I am planning to do some PvE on frostwolf, I'm wondering what should I roll and what classes are currently bugged and should be avoided? I'm comfortable with both tanking and healing.

2. I am planning to do some PvE on frostwolf, I'm wondering what should I roll and what classes are currently bugged and should be avoided? I'm comfortable with both tanking and healing.
    All classes and specs are playable. Minor bugs are there in all, some even have a few major ones. But all tank, heal and Dps specs and classes work to an extent that they can be played in PVE. However in pvp, its a bit different, since each spell is kinda important.

3. Demo locks are not playable, others are decent, each class has a spec that shines in pve, you just gotta know which ones ;)

4. Don't bother joining Frostwolf.
    You hardly have any content here.
    I imagine gearing up is a pain in the *** since there are hardly any working dungeons, there are hardly any raids going on for MSV, HoF and ToES and ToT LFR is broken beyond believe.

On top of all this the situation will not change anytime soon since they do not care about this realm.
    Just ask Kaer about it.