1. [Release/3.3.5a] eBar - the Complete Cooldown Addon by Zedar

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/LMLgH

Features:
    - Possible to display focus/target bar! On unit change bar simply updates.
    - Create as many cooldown bars you want
    - Invidual options for each bar just by right click
    - Bars movable/scalable just by dragging
    - Bar and Icon modes.

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://github.com/ZedCrazy/eBar/archive/master.zip

Make sure sure to edit eBar-master to eBar after extracting.

Upcoming features:
    - Bar cloning
    Edited: November 6, 2015

2. Sexy as fk addon, rly nice job, but the text behind the grey expiral cd thingy is a big turn off at least for me.

3. Nice to get some feedback.

Mind taking screenshot to point out what exactly you are referring to? Maybe paint too :P I dont use bar mode myself, icons ftw. (I guess you are using bar mode.).

Manipulating text visibility is easy and I could maybe add more options for text / cd duration thingys.

4. I just realized what you meant with text thingy.

Bar color doesnt really match with cd remaining text color. I'll figure out something and probably add option to enable / disable text but also change colors. Would be cool to use color picker but it's pretty horrible to code (I did try :/).

Added new download link from github for more consistent updating.

5. Some major updates:
    - Adding spell ingame will add it to all existing bars.
    - Fixed bar sorting when toggling spells to allow custom sorting.
    - PREVIEW mode: you can set class to bar to help with configuring it.
    - Color On Cooldown: option to make icon red'ish when it's on cooldown (previously default on bar mode, now optional).

6. nice addon. if i may suggest some further options:

- different anchor points for bar mode too (up/down)
    - option to have the icon on the right or left side of the bar
    - option to only show abilities on cd, meaning that the icon will disappear if its off cd.

keep up the good work

7. - option to have the icon on the right or left side of the bar
    Doable by just adding x/y offset for the statusbar, I wont support flipping the entire bar around though (reversing textures is pain and turning statusbar around isnt supported by blizzard api in 3.3.5a).

- option to only show abilities on cd, meaning that the icon will disappear if its off cd.
    Quite many requested this so it'll be done after I fix some bugs.

-- different anchor points for bar mode too (up/down)
    Can you elaborate?

8. didnt explain very accurate, my bad.

i guess it doesnt just apply to bar mode but icon mode too: atm its possible to chose the bar direction growth between left/right. the same feature for up/down would be nice too, since now it would just grow downwards.

also i did notice, that if i disactivate a spell, ie holy shock from paladin, it would reappear after relog.

9. No, you got my idea wrong, I was talking about Icons, you can see it here in the pic, the way how the text looks greyd behind the expiral on eBar, in comparision how it looks on Bartender bars, or any other addon, on which the text is ontop of the expiral thingy and you can see the text clearer.

10. I'll be doing large update before weekend at least. Working on nameplate addon currently, here's sneak peek :>

http://imgur.com/a/4l7sz

11. Updated:
    Cooldown library:
    - detect shorter cooldowns and update them (gradually if multiple possible cooldowns such as wind shear)
    - CD sharing: between WoTF and pvp trinkets, hunter traps

Fixed bugs:
    - fixed spells casted by pet
    - fixed cd framestrata, number displayed by omnicc will show top-most
    - fixed toggling spells on / off from bar

12. Can you make it possible so that the Icon mode grow in vertical instead of horizontal? maybe an option to change it

13. I'll look into doing that + alpha control (hide ready cooldowns) during weekend.

Updated bug fix on github:

- Fixed bug where same spell was multiplied on bars after manually adding it.
    -- Fixed issue with Blizzard UI saving bars per character instead of using addons saved variables.
    Edited: November 11, 2015

14. I'll be doing large update before weekend at least. Working on nameplate addon currently, here's sneak peek :>

http://imgur.com/a/4l7sz
    is this real life?

so sexy

Is it possible to disable friendly nameplates and show only class icons instead?

15. is this real life?

so sexy

Is it possible to disable friendly nameplates and show only class icons instead?
    I could add that as possible, it infact happened accidentally when some things bugged >,>

I'm looking for testers for my nameplate addon, anyone interested PM me, current version was enough stable for me to do 1 battleground at least.

123 Last