1. Yeah shyt is of the better warriors on the server, i do salute him for not rerolling ret and spamming divine storm with gurth like most scrubs on this server.

2. Delenis/Heliandra, why do you still comment here when you are playing mop? Both factions isnt really fond of you, you are exactly the type of person to think that a warr with gurth is the only way to beat a hunter. You will see we mentioned SKILLED warr's, not like the guy that started this pointless thread, any class can beat any class on this server depending on skill cap, for some its easier yes, but to think only a warr with gurth can beat a hunt rogue is arrogant, but then again thats what id expect of you.

3. Delenis/Heliandra, why do you still comment here when you are playing mop? Both factions isnt really fond of you, you are exactly the type of person to think that a warr with gurth is the only way to beat a hunter. You will see we mentioned SKILLED warr's, not like the guy that started this pointless thread, any class can beat any class on this server depending on skill cap, for some its easier yes, but to think only a warr with gurth can beat a hunt rogue is arrogant, but then again thats what id expect of you.
    I didn't remember removing my chars from neltharion or stop playing in any moment.
    And the guy who started this thread is just trolling us.
    Edited: October 30, 2015

4. The only chance to beat a Hunter or rogue with a warrior is get alot of tentacles at the same time, and yet it's difficult.
    You really don't need tentacles. I see lot of warriors just tunnel vision so hard on dmg, they never used defensive cooldowns at all. They don't even charge with spell reflect when hunter puts trap, but o well.

5. You really don't need tentacles. I see lot of warriors just tunnel vision so hard on dmg, they never used defensive cooldowns at all. They don't even charge with spell reflect when hunter puts trap, but o well.
    Even if they would do it, a decent hunter would be able to beat them. It's damn easy to kite a warrior, traps, roots, snaring shots, pet stun etc etc ... There is a reason why nobody gives a **** about duels on wow pvp. We could beat rogues on wotlk spamming overpower during evasion but on cataclysm they regen trough recuperate more then we can damage them. It's just pointless.

6. Yeah shyt is of the better warriors on the server, i do salute him for not rerolling ret and spamming divine storm with gurth like most scrubs on this server.
    Shyft is a good warrior, but not the best.
    People should be more careful using "the best" to define someone who is just good.
    Edited: October 30, 2015

7. Speaking of warriors, is Greedyx from old Neltharion still here ? That guy was bestest bg hero, lol.. Always 3 heals with him.. He was in Pandora if I remember correctly ?

8. Shyft is a good warrior, but not the best.
    People should be more careful using "the best" to define someone who is just good.
    Do you have reading comprehension issues? Because no one in here said such thing. Nothing was mentioned about Shyft besides being "a pretty good warrior" and "of the better warriors".

That being said, he's still the highest rated warrior on Nelth in 2v2 and 3v3 brackets.

9. Do you have reading comprehension issues? Because no one in here said such thing. Nothing was mentioned about Shyft besides being "a pretty good warrior" and "of the better warriors".

That being said, he's still the highest rated warrior on Nelth in 2v2 and 3v3 brackets.
    You're probably talking about what happen last season... maybe?
    Because there is warriors with better rating exp than him. But still I think he's a good warrior.

P.S: Get your info!

10. You're probably talking about what happen last season... maybe?
    Yes, I haven't played Cata for a while and I have no clue on what's going on during the current season. Last time I checked he was 2800 in 2v2 and 2k+ in 3v3. Which is pretty impressive as a non-human warrior considering how severely underpowered warriors are in cata. Not to mention his amazing performance in duels and BGs, unlike OP who came here QQing about classes that rapes him on a daily basis in both duels in BGs. I'm also fully aware he's just a troll but that doesn't change the fact he's unbelievably terrible at his main class.

11. Yes, I haven't played Cata for a while and I have no clue on what's going on during the current season. Last time I checked he was 2800 in 2v2 and 2k+ in 3v3. Which is pretty impressive as a non-human warrior considering how severely underpowered warriors are in cata. Not to mention his amazing performance in duels and BGs, unlike OP who came here QQing about classes that rapes him on a daily basis in both duels in BGs. I'm also fully aware he's just a troll but that doesn't change the fact he's unbelievably terrible at his main class.
    I don't remember him to to 2.8k, and trust me I was always cheking the ladder. The last time I saw him in the last season he was 2.6k if I'm not wrong.
    But yea anyway, that guy is trolling xD

12. Yes, I haven't played Cata for a while and I have no clue on what's going on during the current season. Last time I checked he was 2800 in 2v2 and 2k+ in 3v3. Which is pretty impressive as a non-human warrior considering how severely underpowered warriors are in cata. Not to mention his amazing performance in duels and BGs, unlike OP who came here QQing about classes that rapes him on a daily basis in both duels in BGs. I'm also fully aware he's just a troll but that doesn't change the fact he's unbelievably terrible at his main class.
    Are you dumb or what,u never saw me play and ur judging me? I bet I can rekt 1 vs 1 scrub
    Edited: October 31, 2015

13. Are you dumb or what,u never saw me play and ur judging me? I bet I can rekt 1 vs 1 scrub
    Rekt me in 1vs1, noob

14. OP .. rogues are overpowered due to using so much pve gear i dont often see backstab spec rogues anymore just mediocre hemo spec rogues with no khaleds and vials. Hunters are not as strong as they use to be some attacks dont scale with their attack power, and well again im starting to see more and more pve geared mages in pvp.. its something you need to deal with avoid their openers and burst as best as you can and it should only get easier from there

15. Shyft best warrior on nelhatarion ? It is to laugh right?

First 1234 Last