1. Screenshots of your defeated guildies INC :D

2. Screenshots of your defeated guildies INC :D
    The guild with no requirements, good job beating people just playing for fun!

3. The guild with no requirements, good job beating people just playing for fun!
    I find it funny your guild is always doing subwars between them. Why did you remove requirements tho,did people start leaving like dreamzy because how bad of a leader you were. Don't worry I will target those long time members.

4. I find it funny your guild is always doing subwars between them. Why did you remove requirements tho,did people start leaving like dreamzy because how bad of a leader you were. Don't worry I will target those long time members.
    You don't get it, we never had requirements. I think for a week we considered the idea and realized that we don't need a pvp guild to have fun.

Noone in my guild is even at the top of 5v5 I don't know how low your IQ is, but I'm wondering if you're the first specimen below 50.

If people are leaving the guild, I make sure to wish them well. You're welcome to ask all of them how I believe that people should only do what they enjoy. Dreamyz got tired of dominating horde all day and decided to go for a challenge. Then she quit wow because her guild fell apart, but that's another story, she was a good friend even after she went horde.

Anyways I'm tired of posting here. You're welcome to continue you're crazy ramblings, but I figured I'd inform everyone that OP is an ***** and is either trolling or clueless beyond human comprehension.

5. You don't get it, we never had requirements. I think for a week we considered the idea and realized that we don't need a pvp guild to have fun.

Noone in my guild is even at the top of 5v5 I don't know how low your IQ is, but I'm wondering if you're the first specimen below 50.

If people are leaving the guild, I make sure to wish them well. You're welcome to ask all of them how I believe that people should only do what they enjoy. Dreamyz got tired of dominating horde all day and decided to go for a challenge. Then she quit wow because her guild fell apart, but that's another story, she was a good friend even after she went horde.

Anyways I'm tired of posting here. You're welcome to continue you're crazy ramblings, but I figured I'd inform everyone that OP is an ***** and is either trolling or clueless beyond human comprehension.
    You should learn to get less salty over trivial things,I'm surprised you're candian tho.You sound more like a murican.

6. You should learn to get less salty over trivial things,I'm surprised you're candian tho.You sound more like a murican.
    Not gonna lie, I do feel bad for being so harsh :D

No hard feelings <3

7. Not gonna lie, I do feel bad for being so harsh :D

No hard feelings <3
    No hard feelings either, you know I like trolling :D

8. @XxNotoriousxX and @adail007:

Go private message each other if you want to talk to each other or add each other on social media seriously...

First ... 234