1. Shyft best warrior on nelhatarion ? It is to laugh right?

2. Shyft is a good warrior, but not the best.
    People should be more careful using "the best" to define someone who is just good.
    I guess I'm pro on my prot warrior for pulling 200k burst dmg on geared people. lol

3. So there I was running around in bgs killing them poor hordies,when I got raped by a hunt under 2 Sec...........WTF????

Incredible dps.insane Range (cant even ****ing charge dammit),seems like the class is TOO OP ATM

Can we nerf it plz and btw dont defend your class if youre a huntard plzz...
    I think that's called getting bursted m8.
    Hunters have an INSANE burst, and no it shouldn't be nerfed, because they wouldn't be **** without it, and it was probably that way on Retail. They aren't OP compared to some other classes. Please step into an arena with 2.2k+ rating (or sometimes even 2k) and you will see what OP is. Getting 2 shot by a paladin is quite common.

Btw I don't play hunter, I just know how they work.

Sap,Ambush,kidney shot,backstab,blind,start gain boom dead??? Im a fully geared warr

Puts some dots on you ...3 sec later dead ?????
    They just fixed the dots with Assassination Rogues about a week ago. Rogues are OP if played right, but so is any other class, rogues are just more annoying than most other classes and you're just salty :P . Btw Rogues usually can't do much but flee if they are fighting multiple targets.

Btw I don't play Rogue either.

Can ppl start reporting those bugs plz?
    They aren't bugs, you just need to learn how to play this game.

4. They aren't bugs, you just need to learn how to play this game.
    True, skill issue is not a bug.

5. So there I was running around in bgs killing them poor hordies,when I got raped by a hunt under 2 Sec...........WTF????

Incredible dps.insane Range (cant even ****ing charge dammit),seems like the class is TOO OP ATM

Can we nerf it plz and btw dont defend your class if youre a huntard plzz...

Dont even got me started with rogues and shadow priests.....

Sap,Ambush,kidney shot,backstab,blind,start gain boom dead??? Im a fully geared warr

Puts some dots on you ...3 sec later dead ?????

Can ppl start reporting those bugs plz?
    As a BM i have trouble with skilled warriors, i think the fury ones but im not sure. Is hard to meet a good warrior but they exist. So maybe you should focus on improving your skill, before trying to change the game. Bugs exist yes, on both sides, if you know a bug report it. But just ask for a nerf is lame.

My suggestion is, take some time to read warrior guides, improve keybinds,macros, addons. Learn about hunter specs to know how to counter them. Its easier when you know your enemy.

6. Guys, OP is a troll baiting.

He likely doesn't play on Cata, and if he does, I doubt he would be able to play Warrior, since it is one of the hardest class in this expansion.

Furthermore, OP is pretty terrible at warriors on Frostwolf, his main realm. The fact that he's bad with Warriors in the expansion where they are the easiest they have ever been is very telling. I would ignore this topic, since, if OP isn't trolling, then he's far too clueless to actually help in any way.

How can one try to play Warrior on Cata when they can't even play it on MoP...

7. Guys, OP is a troll baiting.

He likely doesn't play on Cata, and if he does, I doubt he would be able to play Warrior, since it is one of the hardest class in this expansion.

Furthermore, OP is pretty terrible at warriors on Frostwolf, his main realm. The fact that he's bad with Warriors in the expansion where they are the easiest they have ever been is very telling. I would ignore this topic, since, if OP isn't trolling, then he's far too clueless to actually help in any way.

How can one try to play Warrior on Cata when they can't even play it on MoP...
    Still a better warrior than you will ever be,besides if I'm so bad how come I could join your guild,does that mean your guild is complete joke when it comes to Pvp?

8. Still a better warrior than you will ever be,besides if I'm so bad how come I could join your guild,does that mean your guild is complete joke when it comes to Pvp?
    Doubt you're a better warrior than what I COULD be, but alas we won't find out as I have no time to gear another character.

As for my guild, we have no requirements to join, which is how you got in. Of course, I wouldn't say it's a joke when it comes to pvp, as one look at the arena ladder shows you just how many top players are in the guild.

Either way, I understand you're upset at being kicked within an hour of being in the guild, but I'd rather have an empty guild than have my guild name be associated with someone like you.

Sorry for the truth, it's often harsh, I know :/

9. Doubt you're a better warrior than what I COULD be, but alas we won't find out as I have no time to gear another character.

As for my guild, we have no requirements to join, which is how you got in. Of course, I wouldn't say it's a joke when it comes to pvp, as one look at the arena ladder shows you just how many top players are in the guild.

Either way, I understand you're upset at being kicked within an hour of being in the guild, but I'd rather have an empty guild than have my guild name be associated with someone like you.

Sorry for the truth, it's often harsh, I know :/
    I did some duel with your members to enter,and I knew you were so salty about forums,I just came to troll a bit,sadly you didn't leave time to do it.I could have changed my name and you would have never recognized me :D

10. I did some duel with your members to enter,and I knew you were so salty about forums,I just came to troll a bit,sadly you didn't leave time to do it.I could have changed my name and you would have never recognized me :D
    Imagine being duelled to enter a guild with no requirements... I'm amazed you have such a bad reputation.

In either case, must have been a pity invite :/

Unfortunately for you, changing your name doesn't change your stupidity. Besides what would be the point of changing your name to join a guild that you will be kicked from in a week max :/ seems like a waste to me

Finally, if you were even slightly skilled, I think you would be bearable. The fact that you're struggling at 1400 rating in 2s is laughable, and makes your posts even more cringeworthy.

11. Imagine being duelled to enter a guild with no requirements... I'm amazed you have such a bad reputation.

In either case, must have been a pity invite :/

Unfortunately for you, changing your name doesn't change your stupidity. Besides what would be the point of changing your name to join a guild that you will be kicked from in a week max :/ seems like a waste to me

Finally, if you were even slightly skilled, I think you would be bearable. The fact that you're struggling at 1400 rating in 2s is laughable, and makes your posts even more cringeworthy.
    Why are you lying, I don't know about now but back then your guild was only recruiting by duelling an officer(he was not rlly skiled tho).What's the point of doing arena when achievements are bugged ? Beside I went 2 k without even trying and I'm fully geared so I don't see the point of pushing rating.Top ladders are full wintraders BTW might wanna check what ur guildies are up :D

12. Why are you lying, I don't know about now but back then your guild was only recruiting by duelling an officer(he was not rlly skiled tho).What's the point of doing arena when achievements are bugged ? Beside I went 2 k without even trying and I'm fully geared so I don't see the point of pushing rating.Top ladders are full wintraders BTW might wanna check what ur guildies are up :D
    People do arenas to prove what you're desperately trying to prove, that they are skilled. Furthermore they enjoy it.

As for wintraders, please stop lying. You're welcome to check who everyone has played against and report any wintraders to edifice, but I check pretty regularly and 90% or so players on the ladder aren't win traders. Do bugs favor them? Yes they do, but you're a warrior and don't have much grounds to complain about bugs.

As for what my guildies are up to, if you can prove any of them wintraded, I'd kick them then report to GM myself.

The only people more pathetic than attention whore's are those that lie and make excuses when called out. Admit you aren't skilled (I'll be the first to say I'm far from being even remotely good at this game) and acknowledge those better than you (everyone on the arena ladder).

It's how you get better too, by learning from those better than you. Free life lessons, I'm so kind ;)

13. People do arenas to prove what you're desperately trying to prove, that they are skilled. Furthermore they enjoy it.

As for wintraders, please stop lying. You're welcome to check who everyone has played against and report any wintraders to edifice, but I check pretty regularly and 90% or so players on the ladder aren't win traders. Do bugs favor them? Yes they do, but you're a warrior and don't have much grounds to complain about bugs.

As for what my guildies are up to, if you can prove any of them wintraded, I'd kick them then report to GM myself.

The only people more pathetic than attention whore's are those that lie and make excuses when called out. Admit you aren't skilled (I'll be the first to say I'm far from being even remotely good at this game) and acknowledge those better than you (everyone on the arena ladder).

It's how you get better too, by learning from those better than you. Free life lessons, I'm so kind ;)
    You know what, I will go duel your members and lets see who is better here

First 1234 Last