1. Huntards OP,rogues and mages aswell????

So there I was running around in bgs killing them poor hordies,when I got raped by a hunt under 2 Sec...........WTF????

Incredible dps.insane Range (cant even ****ing charge dammit),seems like the class is TOO OP ATM

Can we nerf it plz and btw dont defend your class if youre a huntard plzz...

Dont even got me started with rogues and shadow priests.....

Sap,Ambush,kidney shot,backstab,blind,start gain boom dead??? Im a fully geared warr

Puts some dots on you ...3 sec later dead ?????

Can ppl start reporting those bugs plz?

2. Cool lets take every class that kills you and report them to get nerfed, then run around and brag how OP you are, you got owned, now get back into the basement cos this thread is pointless.

3. Cool lets take every class that kills you and report them to get nerfed, then run around and brag how OP you are, you got owned, now get back into the basement cos this thread is pointless.
    Ur ptobably playing one of those calss,plz stop defending im trying to help the server improve

4. You are having a skill issue, the classes you are talking about aren't unbeatable by a warrior. Hunters have 40yards range and charge 35 glyphed I think like it was on retail. I beat full geared rogues on my full geared warrior without PvE gear. Shadow priests are known to have a lot of damage if they can build it up. Play as one of those classes to learn how they are played exactly and figure out a way to counter it, it's not impossible.

5. You just gotta git gud ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮

6. You just gotta git gud ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    And Im saying this cuz I know he just wants to be a troll

Kirraq and Bakura,you guys are from Nelth,go back there or I will come and spam your sub-forum with silly topics.

7. At least huntard here takes some skill unlike mop, braindead facerolling backpedaling with 0 minim range and 1000 different stuns/roots.
    And NO, i don't play cata since moltdown , everyone is in BiS gear, as a newcomer its not worth it i won't win anything besides a BG

8. You are playing warrior... They really suck in PvP, and rogue > war in Cata that's all.

We can distmantle you ( and its bugged, last time my dismantle didnt worked on warriors using Bladestorm ), we have a lot of CCs and stuns and you have no bubbles / hand of freedom. Rogue is your counter class dont be mad.

9. Cool lets take every class that kills you and report them to get nerfed, then run around and brag how OP you are, you got owned, now get back into the basement cos this thread is pointless.
    This ^

#message2short

10. You are playing warrior... They really suck in PvP, and rogue > war in Cata that's all.

We can distmantle you ( and its bugged, last time my dismantle didnt worked on warriors using Bladestorm ), we have a lot of CCs and stuns and you have no bubbles / hand of freedom. Rogue is your counter class dont be mad.
    If you can play a warrior to the max, you may have a chance to beat a hunter or rogue. You just can't f*ck on anything.

11. I didn't know you play on neltharion. Werent you talking about a duel against me in FW?
    Let me show you how enhacement are here.

12. If you can play a warrior to the max, you may have a chance to beat a hunter or rogue. You just can't f*ck on anything.
    Yes, if the hunter/rogue is braindead.

13. Problem is there is no more skilled warriors on nelth, sweettness, iPup, bloodnova, Drhell, now they were OP warriors. These days i just see nubs with gurth running into a group bladestorm and die. I suggest go watch some videos or something. But pls ffs stop saying every other class that you dont play is bugged because its utter bull****.
    Get good.

14. If you can play a warrior to the max, you may have a chance to beat a hunter or rogue. You just can't f*ck on anything.
    The only chance to beat a Hunter or rogue with a warrior is get alot of tentacles at the same time, and yet it's difficult.
    Edited: October 30, 2015

15. Problem is there is no more skilled warriors on nelth, sweettness, iPup, bloodnova, Drhell, now they were OP warriors. These days i just see nubs with gurth running into a group bladestorm and die. I suggest go watch some videos or something. But pls ffs stop saying every other class that you dont play is bugged because its utter bull****.
    Get good.
    Shyft is a pretty good warrior in my opinion :)

123 ... Last