1. Game freezes at loading screen

This started yesterday morning after i accepted "Nugget Slugs" in The Barrens on my warlock. WoW froze.

Restarted WoW, froze again at loading screen after selecting character. - Many times.

Sent tickets to Game Master, replies were "revived & unstucked" my toon. Same problem still persists after 4 tickets.

Anyone has solutions? Thanks

2. Have you actually used the website unstuck tool for your character? You talked about it but didn't say you did?
    Have you added any addons to the game in the last day since the problem started?
    Are you only having issues with one character and only on this realm or all characters on all realms?

3. Hi Dibtan, thanks for your reply.

1) I did use unstuck tool, many times too. No joy on that
    2) Nope no changes in addons and settings. It happened after i accepted the quest. (WoW froze right away)
    3) I am able to log in other characters, just this toon causes my WoW to freeze upon entering the game.

4. Oh ok, Well one thing you can try and I think I've had to do in the past due to a similar problem is clear your characters cache files. First back up the character folder under Wrath of the Lich King > WTF > Account > ARRONOH > Lordaeron > "Character name" . Back that folder up then, 1st try just deleting the cache.md5. See if that works. If not also your SavedVariables.lua and Lua.bak. If worse comes to worse delete the whole folder or just move the whole folder out to somewhere else. The server will regenerate all the files into a new folder. The only thing with this is it will reset all saved variables for that character for any addons, key bindings , config etc. That's worst case scenario , Also you can try the same thing with backing up the Main Cache folder and deleting that one. Server will regenerate it when you connect as well.
    Hope this helps!
    Edited: October 29, 2015

5. I deleted the whole folder, the problem still persists.

Just got a reply from GM - an issue has been resolved on your case.

Sigh, nothing is resolved

6. Hmm sorry to hear that. If they keep saying it's fixed on their end the only thing left for you to try that I can think of is fresh install, basically you'd have to redownlaod the game. This is very odd though, especially if it's working on other characters and realms.

7. Thanks anyway Dibtan. Hope someone knows the solution to this.

8. Spoke with GM online, its been resolved.

9. Maybe you could tell others what was the solution and how do they solved it to help future players in the same situation...

10. Lately i'm getting screen freezes at the loading screen when entering a dungeon. Not only happening to me, a friend of mine is having the same problem, after which he has to restart his pc to solve it.

11. I have the same problem tried deleting the pointed up files and still it doesn't want to load!!!

12. Hi, I have the exact same problem.
    I haven't tried to delete anything as I've tried to create a new character and I'm stuck after character selection.
    Can anyone help?

Thanks

13. Same problem is on Icecrown and Blackrock.
    Clearing of Cash, Intrface and WTF dont help.

14. same problem

i disconnected to install an addon and after that game start to freeze in loading screen, i deleted the addon and didn't work, now says that all 3 realms are offline and the warmane site is with gateway error, very strange

12 Last