1. TBC progression

Hello. I'm new to the server and the whole progression thing. At this point I noticed that Lordaeron is capped at 60. That means that in near future TBC will be released and few months later Wrath with another cap and dungs? Will TBC content show up with the same frequency like Blizzard did or all at the time. When TBC will be released, how long will it stand till Wrath? Please answer me.

P.S. It's not a troll post ;)

2. Well. All the Vanilla content was released right in the beginning, so I guess it's going to be the same for TBC. As for the WotLK content release, I'm hoping it's going to be the previously promised one month, not some extended time to clear out the outdated content with Wrath balance.

3. i'm guessing 2-3 months for bc. Hopefully.

4. as far as I know TBC release day is 5 November, WOTLK 1 month later ( so 5 December), so I guess TBC content will be released all in once

5. I think that all of the BC content will be available at start, but if the time period before wrath content will be 2-3 months, it will become boring real fast like it did with vanilla content. I'd love to see any sort of progression implemented with BC content. Anything really.

6. i'm guessing 2-3 months for bc. Hopefully.
    No thanks. Some people seem to think doing pvp at low lvls when the game is balanced around end game "takes skills" or that doing a half scripted raid which was nerfed 20 times and classes do twice more damage , healing and have better defensive abilities is fun.

But the majority don't give a ****. You want to do tbc content? I suggest you to find a tbc realm and do it properly. We are here for wotlk

7. No thanks. Some people seem to think doing pvp at low lvls when the game is balanced around end game "takes skills" or that doing a half scripted raid which was nerfed 20 times and classes do twice more damage , healing and have better defensive abilities is fun.

But the majority don't give a ****. You want to do tbc content? I suggest you to find a tbc realm and do it properly. We are here for wotlk
    The "progressive" part is when you systematically build up the content part by part. If you don't like this I bet most people will suggest you to play on Deathwing or Ragnaros.

8. No thanks. Some people seem to think doing pvp at low lvls when the game is balanced around end game "takes skills" or that doing a half scripted raid which was nerfed 20 times and classes do twice more damage , healing and have better defensive abilities is fun.

bosses are going to be buffed, so the health pool doesn't really matter. BC won't be faceroll like vanilla was. I can guarantee that. Bosses and trash mobs in raids will retain their prenerfed 30% hp. You're really gonna hate when I say they are considering keeping flying mounts restricted until 70.
    Edited: October 29, 2015

9. I hope TBC will last minimum 3 months, there is "better" PvP , fun raids , achivments, profesions finnaly mean something. If someone cant wait for WoTLk simple go play other realm. Vanilla is **** with wotlk scalling, but TBC is diffrent story.

bosses are going to be buffed, so the health pool doesn't really matter. BC won't be faceroll like vanilla was. I can guarantee that. Bosses and trash mobs in raids will retain their prenerfed 30% hp
    I really hope thats true.
    Edited: October 29, 2015

10. bosses are going to be buffed, so the health pool doesn't really matter. BC won't be faceroll like vanilla was. I can guarantee that. Bosses and trash mobs in raids will retain their prenerfed 30% hp
    Did anyone confirm that?

Beside, the fact that you can buy full pvp gears of the last season simply beats the purpose of raiding... People doing mc or bwl with pvp gears equivalent to naxx tier. That's just lame

First things first, disable pvp gears if you are ever going to make it last longer than one month.

11. haha i hope tbc will last max 1 month , realm is for WOTLK ! also 80 brings $$$ to the server .

12. Did anyone confirm that?

Beside, the fact that you can buy full pvp gears of the last season simply beats the purpose of raiding... People doing mc or bwl with pvp gears equivalent to naxx tier. That's just lame

First things first, disable pvp gears if you are ever going to make it last longer than one month.
    it's more like t1 and t2. not t3 naxx gear , but still. Also, BC honor will only grant you season 1 gladiator gear, the rest will be with arena points.

13. 2-3 months of TBC lolll, no thank you. 1 month is more than enough! People came to play wrath not tbc.

14. bosses are going to be buffed, so the health pool doesn't really matter. BC won't be faceroll like vanilla was. I can guarantee that. Bosses and trash mobs in raids will retain their prenerfed 30% hp. You're really gonna hate when I say they are considering keeping flying mounts restricted until 70.
    Restricting flying mounts untill level 70 would be the most stupid custom idea ever. If this get's to be done, they should change the 3.3.5 talents and everything else back to 2.4 content. Honestly, leveling up to 70 at x1 rate just by walking isn't even fun, I suggest for the people who desire this to setup a total new pve realm with the desired extreme hardcore features for only those who want it.

Pretty sure that out of the 7k population online at a time you'll keep 1k "hardcore" players. Not even sure anymore what hardcore means these days... Let's not even talk about people who already donated for lordaeron, pretty sure they will not like the idea very much.

15. 2-3 months of TBC lolll, no thank you. 1 month is more than enough! People came to play wrath not tbc.
    You always have a choice. You dont like, you dont play it. Simple as that.

123 Last