1. what to do until TBC

I already have full honor gear, professions, enough gold, 25 completed quests that i will turn for exp.

What should I do to make it easier during tbc/wotlk?

Is it possible to grind rep for cheaper riding yet? Its hard to find this stuff on wowhead because of MOP.

2. Farm gold for dual spec, flying, spells - do some achievments, level alt. There are options.

3. I already have full honor gear, professions, enough gold, 25 completed quests that i will turn for exp.

Is it possible to grind rep for cheaper riding yet? Its hard to find this stuff on wowhead because of MOP.
    Pvp achievements, there's alot of them for just wsg/ab/av and the usual ones.

4. This
    Its not even sure if tbc will be released as planned.

5. Take a break, and meet your friends outside :)

6. Take a break, and meet your friends outside :)
    I play for like 30-60 minutes every 2nd day. Also Iam not going outside at 2 am.

I was asking about something that will have an impact on tbc/wotlk, achievements are completely pointless unless you are 14 years old imo.

Also I dont wanna level a new alt, I just want to do something on my main character that will have an impact later on. Now I am just jumping around on mount before I alt+f4.

7. I already have full honor gear, professions, enough gold, 25 completed quests that i will turn for exp.

Make a twink! The PvP in the 29 and 39 brackets is actually very active and competitive. Games going on pretty much all day and more and more twinks each week.

My guild <Primary Target> has recruited 3-4 new players just this week. We are on alliance but I see lots of twinks, maybe even more, on horde.

Some gear/funding available if you're willing to level :P

-Trademark

8. Find a job? It's going to be hard filling your CV with 2 years of playing wow

9. I play for like 30-60 minutes every 2nd day. Also Iam not going outside at 2 am.

I was asking about something that will have an impact on tbc/wotlk, achievements are completely pointless unless you are 14 years old imo.

Also I dont wanna level a new alt, I just want to do something on my main character that will have an impact later on. Now I am just jumping around on mount before I alt+f4.
    I don't know what you expected answers to be. You basically have done everything significant you can do right now.

Other than farm more gold for training/dualspec (kinda pointless at the moment because it will be so much easier to get gold questing in Outlands), level alts, or do achievements, what more is there to do in this game??

Maybe you should join a guild and do some vanilla raids with them now to help solidify your raid spot later on?
    Run some lowbies/friends/guildmates through an instance or help someone out on your faction who is getting ganked.

Oh I have a great idea - you should go to STV or Tanaris and 1 shot anything that moves and is attackable. That's what most people in your situation seem to be doing.
    Edited: October 29, 2015

10. Find a job? It's going to be hard filling your CV with 2 years of playing wow
    To be honest many people put wow on their CV and actually have good effect of it so... Depends what you have done in wow really.

11. To be honest many people put wow on their CV and actually have good effect of it so... Depends what you have done in wow really.
    I'm not sure 'many' is the correct word to use here.

Maybe if you were raid leader of an established guild and can prove it definitively somehow using a well thought out public facing website or something... Other than that, I don't see many situations where it's applicable at all.

Most people don't have any clue what leading a good raid/guild entails and it would need to be explained to them. Even after that, the chances of them taking you seriously are pretty slim.

12. To be honest many people put wow on their CV and actually have good effect of it so... Depends what you have done in wow really.
    You gave me a good laugh

123 Last