1. I'm not entirely convinced you know what that word means.
    There is no better way to be convincing with people who haven't touched other expansions and still wonder which one of them is better. If you don't try it you'll never know for your own self. I never liked the cliche human beings who like talking about how old expansions 'feel' better when they have never touched MoP or Draenor for example.
    I make opinions on experiences, not opinions based on a dry cliche.
    Edited: November 1, 2015

2. I'd be happy to elaborate. Wotlk is better at PvP than cata, because on WotLK:
    Frost mages don't stack mastery to oneshot anything with 1 deep and 3 ice lances.
    Rogues can't get legendary weapons and become unstoppable oneshottimg machines.
    Feral bleeds don't do 1/3rd of your HP in bleed ticks every second.
    Rshamans aren't practically unkillable.
    Resto druids don't suck in PvP.

And more that I can't remember right now.
    I'd hate to be that guy but, one shot = 1 skill being used one time. Not 1 deep then 3 ice lance as that would be 4 shot.

3. I'd hate to be that guy but, one shot = 1 skill being used one time. Not 1 deep then 3 ice lance as that would be 4 shot.

I am pretty sure he meant one shot as in killed in one deepfreeze or another kind of freeze in this particular instance

4. I am pretty sure he meant one shot as in killed in one deepfreeze or another kind of freeze in this particular instance
    One of the most OP classes in all expansions are shamans, and on second place hunters. Shamans and Hunters always have alternatives of being op, while other classes prevail only for a certain patch and then they might return to their previous state.

5. Wotlk has always been preffered pvp expansion across expansions,even top pvp players agree with that.Hydra,Flynn and many many more always played Wrath due to pvp being somewhat balanced.It is not always the case but most of the times if you are skilled player you can outmanevour your opponnent.
    Hmm remeber the RMP with Marm?Why is it that versus countless BIS ele lock etc he won?It is just that skilled if by far more rewarding then in Cata despite rogues beings somewhat underpowered versus certain comps in Wrath.

Also there is so much viablel r1 combinations unlike "Cata,Mop,Draenor".

Atc,Rmp,Lsd,Lsp.Hunter,ret,Shaman,Thundercleave,do uble dispell cleave and so on.
    Cata has like RLS and and prolly Spicy chicken,maybe 2,3 more max,Mop is even further a joke with dampening and so on.

Also back in days Wrath wise,you didnt need no special gear to reach r1,hmm Vilerose reaching r1 with Shouri and Imbald with furious gear versus wrath geared opponents.Not to mention Hydra's supreme skill and Kalmist.

Plenty more can be said,just the fact that all top tier players who played/are playing on AT play Wrath for reason.

Like i said,it is not always balanced but most of times it is surpassing all other expansions.

6. Cata PvP is 100% better, because it is more dynamic, and MOP's pvp is 100% better than Cata because it is even more dynamic.
    You should stick to PvE, because you clearly dont understand PvP if you think in ANY shape or form that MOP PvP is "better".

But this is coming from the girl who thinks shes skilled, stay clicking stay clueless.

EDIT:
    One of the most OP classes in all expansions are shamans, and on second place hunters. Shamans and Hunters always have alternatives of being op, while other classes prevail only for a certain patch and then they might return to their previous state.
    I just noticed this... Confirms what I said above... Clueless.
    Edited: November 1, 2015

7. There is no better way to be convincing with people who haven't touched other expansions and still wonder which one of them is better. If you don't try it you'll never know for your own self. I never liked the cliche human beings who like talking about how old expansions 'feel' better when they have never touched MoP or Draenor for example.
    I make opinions on experiences, not opinions based on a dry cliche.
    Sadly many of us have tried them all and we still consider wotlk pvp the best, guess yourself why. I won't talk about the other players experience when it comes quite clear from your movies that you are a clicker.

8. When it come to r1 viable mop saison 14 and wod is better and every class got an r1 viable,wotlk was not balanced but was fun because every class was doing something special ,while on wod and mop they just homogenise the classes to get the balance.

9. Cataclysm 4.0 was balanced, every class had potential at being rank 1, people did not go around one shotting people, there was no pve gear imbalance. PvP was longer, required more coordination on CC and focus.

10. was not furry war and dk too op on 1v1 et 2v2 (even if nobody care about that but still valuable for some people)?

11. panda pvp r bestest, evtingelse iz triveeal

12. When it come to r1 viable mop saison 14 and wod is better and every class got an r1 viable,wotlk was not balanced but was fun because every class was doing something special ,while on wod and mop they just homogenise the classes to get the balance.
    i do not understand how can WOD and PVP be in same sentence.the most classes in WOD are forced to play specific comp or they are not viable at all in PVP.and top of all this is RMD who hard counter almost all other comps and simple dominate every ladder or tournament.also classes in WOD had like 10 times less spells then WOTLK or cata.the game is boring,static, slowwwwwwwwwww and ****** friendly since most classes have like 8 spells and there is almost no room to make mistakes.

MOP pvp....i personaly didnt like it.but i quess there was some classes that are really fun to play still every single retail high rating player preffer cata or WOTLK.2 days ago i watched dilipoo and he was complaining he cant steam private server because he pleffer to play warmane PVP servers over retail.

13. Just want to know if its really worth it.. been thinking about this for a while and can't make a decision, played wotlk for 2y till furious season and cata for 4y....

Thanks
    This is an argument that will never be answered as it changes person to person. BUT

If you base it purely on skill required to not only play a class (meaning mechanical skill) but also on the skill to play a comp (the strategic skill) then season 8 (patch 3.3.5, wrath of the lich king) is the best expansion/season for pvp.

Primary reason is, that post cataclysm. the classes became far more streamlined. the main spec of mage as pretty much always been frost. but in wrath the frost mage focused more heavily on CCing a team then he did bursting a team. its flipped in cata and focused more on quick burst. most of the mechanical skill for a class was lowered by changing the defining features of certain classes. making the low end skill requirements for them pretty much on the floor.

Wrath pvp is far less kind too the "noobs", when a good say shadow-sub team opens on you in 2s in wrath you have to time your trinket perfectly, because if you fail this you can and will get locked down after a reset and die. This all means your partner has to peel you and stop as much of the dmg as possible (not only stoping it half way, he has too prevent it completely in some cases). this fight can end easily in 2 seconds. (you may not die in 2 seconds, but the fight will have been lost in that 2 seconds). in cata that same concept can be negated simply by CCing a guy once. this is because dmg is far easier to negate in cata there are far more def CDs player can use and dmg out side of Burst CDs is almost super ****. so you HAVE to burst using your burst cds (which you didnt have to do in wrath) so if someone were to simply CC your burst CDs your going to have to wait til its back up, which then makes the previous senario easier to avoid unless the team your fighting is good. (were as in wrath, even a bad sub-shadow can apply insane pressure).

There are also good things to say about cata, despite what some ppl keep saying. wrath was a time of very defined comps. every class has a top spec. (mages were frost, warriors were arms ect) alot of the off spec's like boomkin and fire mage are almost completely crap in arena. sometimes they can fit into some comps during wrath, but you'll never see a skill capped RMP using a fire mage and a combat rogue. Cata changed this, by rebalancing so many of the aspects of the classes so that things like fire mages and boomkins were more relevent.

Now sadly Cata didnt fully succeed in that goal. not every spec was good in s11. that wouldnt happen til mop (really the end of mop around s15) and mop is an entirely different beast as it took all of the problems from cata and made em worse (applying pressure for some comps was insanely hard. you could easily CC chain a guy for 15-20 seconds and there'd be nothing he could do about it.)

the moral of the story is, Cata was better for the game overall. where as wrath was better for combat. the real downside is unless your playing vs top players the best parts of wrath are never seen. there arnt alot of non ****ty pvpers on molten/warmane atm (most of them have left) so your not going to get to see and experience the greatness of true s8 pvp. so with that in mind, just play what ever you like (imo cata would be the better over all option in that respect). because i also play on live (wod at the time of posting this) so i prefer to stick to wrath for my private server times. as frost mage has never been as fun as it was during s8 ever since.

In the end it really doesnt matter what you pick. private server cata pvp and private server wrath pvp are basically the same lvl of skill. even though wrath required more on the live servers (or just when playing vs good players).

14. You should stick to PvE, because you clearly dont understand PvP if you think in ANY shape or form that MOP PvP is "better".

But this is coming from the girl who thinks shes skilled, stay clicking stay clueless.

EDIT:

I am more skilled than you are and you know it more than clearly - also it is not me who entitled myself skilled, it is people who see me play who put that title on me, because it is rare to see players like me (as an extra, being a pro clicker takes more skills than being a macrostacker, only one of the reasons). That's why you're so mad. I don't need to stack macros to be a pro. I've fought beside some of the best PvP guilds, among Drunkz, too. I have many friends from Drunkz, and a lot of people from the best PvP guilds know who Frost Queen Mynce is. They prolly don't know who you are, because you're a second rated PvP player, but that's another story.

Originally Posted by JesyMynce
    I refered that to both Private servers and Blizzard, because I play retail as well. You've probably never touched retail in your life, or did once and gave up.

Everybody on Molten aka Warmane knows that Hunters have always been OP in all patches, speaking of the disbalance of classes, which is slowly getting fixed since Molten became Warmane. Warmane is definitely a way of making the old Molten more stable and welcoming, and it works.
    I can give you an entire log and dates of when certain classes could have been abused with some cerrtain abilities and some certain items (usually trinkets) to have them become unbeatable in all occassions.
    And there is no surprise that you Kemii, you yourself have also abused some of these bugs. I've seen you do it. When I was playing Cataclysm, and when you were raiding alone Stormwind with your friend Shattred, your little pocket healer, or in battlegrounds. Seems like we're enemies since Cataclysm. Well the cataclysm won't end, because until you don't beat the **** out of your head, I will never stop, the way you never stop as well.

15. Cataclysm 4.0 was balanced, every class had potential at being rank 1, people did not go around one shotting people, there was no pve gear imbalance. PvP was longer, required more coordination on CC and focus.
    That's something I can agree with. Just like many famous retail players, according to them Cata was one of the best expansions, I've always thought the same. I kinda adopted myself to MoP since I started playing it, but I really miss Cataclysm. Both old Molten and Warmane did an amazing job with Cataclysm. Cataclysm as a private server experience felt amazing, really amazing.
    It is 100% true that every single class had a chance of becoming top rated, although the bug abusing in Cataclysm in certain parts of the year, and certain fixes, fixes that brought many bugs as well, were automatically dismantaling chances for both lower skilled and higher skilled players.

There was a time when certain classes (hunters and rogues) could two shot players, literally, or when only the hunters pet could kill the enemy in seconds, without having the hunter shoot one arrow at the target. Or when Warlocks couldn't deal any dmg, other times warlocks could wipe out an entire party of 5 hordes, because of shadow dmg bugs.

So in general all of these were phases that experienced Warmane players have gone through, and they were not left unnoticed. Whoever denies them, wants to hide what he have abused.

ABUSING bugs doesn't make you pro. You're pro if you have the skill to be one, no matter a clicker or a binder, or mixed binder and clicker.

PS. The thing that I liked about PvP on Cata, as I mentioned above is that Cata compared to WOTLK is more dynamic, but Cata is balanced dynamic, while MoP's PvP is way too dynamic, making class encounters very short. On Cataclysm dueling another skilled player might have had a chance of turning the match many times. My longest duel with a class on Cata lasted around 20 minutes, with my rogue, having us both being able to recover after heavy dmg, with many turns of the match. This is kinda not possible to happen very often on MoP. If you skip the right moment, it will cost you heavily, while on Cataclysm the so called balanced dynamic gameplay allowed players recover faster after making mistakes, the difference in the balance.
    Edited: November 2, 2015

First 1234 ... Last