1. I don't even want to comment about WOTLK. WOTLK has an extremely slow pvp. After I stopped playing WOTLK and moved to Cataclysm for the first time, I made an experiment. I played Cataclysm for a few months and then desired to return to WOTLK for a day or two. Then I felt the difference in the gameplay.
    WOTLK feels more stoned than Cataclysm, MoP feels too dynamic compared to Cataclysm. In general Cataclysm is the best PvP alternative.

That's all I can say, and I don't give a damn about who agrees or not. All I know is that this is what I felt, between all of these three different expansions.
    It is clear that there will be always somebody who will deny.

2. I am more skilled than you are and you know it more than clearly - also it is not me who entitled myself skilled, it is people who see me play who put that title on me, because it is rare to see players like me (as an extra, being a pro clicker takes more skills than being a macrostacker, only one of the reasons). That's why you're so mad. I don't need to stack macros to be a pro. I've fought beside some of the best PvP guilds, among Drunkz, too. I have many friends from Drunkz, and a lot of people from the best PvP guilds know who Frost Queen Mynce is. They prolly don't know who you are, because you're a second rated PvP player, but that's another story.

I refered that to both Private servers and Blizzard, because I play retail as well. You've probably never touched retail in your life, or did once and gave up.

And there is no surprise that you Kemii, you yourself have also abused some of these bugs. I've seen you do it. When I was playing Cataclysm, and when you were raiding alone Stormwind with your friend Shattred, your little pocket healer, or in battlegrounds. Seems like we're enemies since Cataclysm. Well the cataclysm won't end, because until you don't beat the **** out of your head, I will never stop, the way you never stop as well.
    First up, LOL.... I'm not going to tout my own horn but everyone known I'm a damn good DK and skilled PvP with titles on more than one class.

Quing into a Premade doesn't count as "playing along side the best pvp guild".. it's called being carried.

I've never exploited anything in PvP, EVER. I can get most of the community to back me up with that, I've fought hard to stop expoliter, spent 8 months as one of the Bug Tracker Reporters for Stormstout and until recently was a QA. I can't stand people who lack the skill required and have to resort to exploiting, so NEVER accuse me of **** like that.

Shattred is Shadow, always has been always be.... Shadow heals OP right? How can I raid my own city? I'm alliance. I've only been horde on MOP and that was post-moltdown and i've never WPVP'd on MOP.

Also.. here is my retail armories...
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nadejha/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Toshika/simple

Please stop talking and making yourself look stupid, everything you've said so far has been conjured out your ***.

3. Hey Mynce. So I noticed you thought you were good at this game. I took the liberty of sharing your pvp montage with some folks who've played retail.
    Here's what people actually think of your autistic ****.

4. I don't even want to comment about WOTLK. WOTLK has an extremely slow pvp. After I stopped playing WOTLK and moved to Cataclysm for the first time, I made an experiment. I played Cataclysm for a few months and then desired to return to WOTLK for a day or two. Then I felt the difference in the gameplay.
    WOTLK feels more stoned than Cataclysm, MoP feels too dynamic compared to Cataclysm. In general Cataclysm is the best PvP alternative.

That's all I can say, and I don't give a damn about who agrees or not. All I know is that this is what I felt, between all of these three different expansions.
    It is clear that there will be always somebody who will deny.
    Wotlk has slow paced pvp?What are you on?Wotlk has most furious and mistake not allowed pvp.Matches can end abruptly fast,if you ****up.It is not neither slow nor friendly to noobs(new users,not reffering to ******s in this case).

Cataclysm 4.3 is so not balanced roughly,classes dumbed down totally,no more class uniquiness,especially for healers,hence not even neeeds for SWD.
    4.3 end weapons are a joke,which is even more dumb.Mop somewhat is even more dumber,let alone WOD.Who has more burst wins.

While same can be said for everything,wotlk has by far most rewarding system for skilled players,i.e you cannot trinket silence.You gotta know classess in and out to be able to counter.

Thats your experience,but overall all top r1 (worldwise) played Wrath on AT for reason.Check about streams what people say bout expansions.And i mean Marm,Rekckful,Hydra, and list goes on.

That should conclude opinions bout Wrath pvp.While subject is always personal why would all those guys say the same thing.
    Beacuse they know skill is 30% higher in wrath then in any other expansion and thats a min.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAQ_..._A9btk&index=1

If this is your idea of skill then you should really start learning pvp.No macros,pet bar clicking,no binds,backpeddal,positioning,not proper usage of def cds,and list goes on.

And now i see what you prefer cataclysm.Beacuse it takes soo much less skill as mage to kill someone,.I played both Cata and Wrath (back in days when Warsong was Wrath and pvp was competitive) ,and i can honestly say as mage Cataclysm is piss easy compared to Wrath.Mages are dumbbed down to extreme.
    Edited: November 2, 2015

5. First up, LOL.... I'm not going to tout my own horn but everyone known I'm a damn good DK and skilled PvP with titles on more than one class.
    Srry but i played with you on cata realm and u never ever achieved something in arena. Oh u are skilled in random bgs maybe :D

6. Cata PvP is 100% better, because it is more dynamic, and MOP's pvp is 100% better than Cata because it is even more dynamic.
    If by Dynamic you mean every class has 20 ways to stun root fear and otherwise CC and selfheal, I'd have to agree.
    ...that's not what I would call dynamic, though.

7. As an extra, being a pro clicker takes more skills than being a macrostacker, only one of the reasons). That's why you're so mad. I don't need to stack macros to be a pro.
    I inconvenience myself on purpose to brag about how I play inconvenienced and am better than people who use available tools to ease their gameplay and be able to do better.

It's like cutting off your own leg, then walk in a park while saying how you're better than others because you're doing it on one leg

8. I don't even want to comment about WOTLK. WOTLK has an extremely slow pvp.

/facepalm....i quess you never watch " downs goes venruki" but here check it out this is how "slow" wrath PVP was. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q5pb-fEQhs

9. Hey Mynce. So I noticed you thought you were good at this game. I took the liberty of sharing your pvp montage with some folks who've played retail.
    Here's what people actually think of your autistic ****.

What an achievement. You must be happy you'll go very far hating! Instead becoming something like Kemii, you could have tried being somebody else. Just sayin.... Kemii is the last person you need to take an example from.

Also you entitle yourself as the creator of the video (Anonymous: 'check out my montage'). I can sew you for this, because JesyMynceTM is a brand, and your screenshot is the proof of your impersonation.

10. Srry but i played with you on cata realm and u never ever achieved something in arena. Oh u are skilled in random bgs maybe :D
    Btw thanks StrongerThanYou, I finally see one person with a little bit more realistic sight of view here.

People like this achieve only when they have something to abuse. I don't see the fun of playing abusing certain items and abilities, or hopping from one class to another to benefit from their bugs.
    People should take example from players who play only one or two classes, instead fighting for the title PRO on all cost. I don't want to be called a pro, because having me entitled that way will certainly win me more enemies than friends. And the fun fact is that this happens, because everybody on his own thinks that he is better than the other one. Sitting and spitting and my face that 'I think that I am above everybody else', when I have never said something like this is funny, because that only proves that the person who comes and brings up that bull**** thinks that I cannot be better than him, which automatically makes me think that he is above the rest.
    This is how PvP wars work - you can claim that I think that I am above, but the truth is that you think you're above, and that's the reason why you attack me when I only type down my opinion.
    Kemii should try to rephrase her opinion, and to stop redirect it directly towards whoever is a clicker and more skilled. Because it is not me who gives these examples, it is people like Kemii who throw one sentence to make an elephant out of a fly, and then she comes in all pride and wonder preaching about how wrong are the rest and how good she is.
    Only stupid people will ever fall for her trap-trolling, and assuming some peoples reactions, they've probably never encounted a master forum troll before.

PS. It is pointless trying to speak with argument seekers. So I'd better stop trying to make a senseful conversation and leave the the rest eat themselves as it usually happens. Have fun taking your daily drug dose of arguments.

11. Making a fool out of yourself, you are doing it right.

Guess you are the common cata/mop player who doesn't like wotlk pvp because you couldn't achieve even a 2k on 2s in that expansion. Bragging about the fact that you are a clicker doesn't mean you are a better player. Neither playing in a so called pvp guild does. What have you got against macro? They exist for a purpose. Stop thinking about you have some kind of pvp experience and go back to your personal movie thread nobody gives a **** about.

12. Also you entitle yourself as the creator of the video (Anonymous: 'check out my montage'). I can sew you for this, because JesyMynceTM is a brand, and your screenshot is the proof of your impersonation.
    Jesus Christ my sides. This is pure gold.

13. Good luck with you trying to charge a random guy posting from an imprecise country with a fake nickname you have found in a private server forum. You will definitely find a lawyer who will take care of this.

14. JessMynce almost every post of you at warmane forum is some personal drama and 99% of the time complete offtopic.pls have some self-control and restrict yourself from spaming stuff that people who start the thread dont care at all.
    you need some really hard grip to reality dude( that count for 3-4 other people at this forum) who think proving that they are right or wrong at warmane forum is life and dead situation.

15. Come on then Jesy..

1v1 me, Cata or MOP whatever you want. I really need to put you down where you belong before you see you are nowhere near me in skill level.

First 12345 Last