1. Why is wotlk pvp better than cata pvp ?

Just want to know if its really worth it.. been thinking about this for a while and can't make a decision, played wotlk for 2y till furious season and cata for 4y....

Thanks

2. WoTLK is a lot faster paced and punishing. Cata has so many CCs and interrupts, it's suuuuuper annoying to play sometimes.

3. Wotlk is just more balanced than Cata.
    Cata has certain classes like for example rog or affli lock which are just significant stronger than other classes like ele shami or warrior.
    On wotlk pretty much everything is viable. Even classes like enhance or moonkin which are considered as "weaker" are cappable to be in the top 10 of a arena bracket.

4. well WOTLK you can play any comp and do well.i remember i played holy+ ret paladin and we got to 2k rating back in the day.hell you can even play any spec in arena,for example prot paladin with 2h weapon was playable in arena and vs many comps was even really good.stuff like this do not exist after WOTLK. even in cata you are forced to play specific spec/comp if you want good results.
    2s was not dead there was titles you had to push rating to get your gear and so on.PVP gearing was way more fun in general. skillls> gear did exist back then you can win vs better geared players if you are better player.
    btw i think cata PRE 4.3 !!! ( not 4.3 **** with DS weapons and tirnkets) was best PVP i ever had.you had really balanced classes,rated BG,TB was really fun aswell it was simple good.
    Edited: October 30, 2015

5. Wotlk is more balanced.
    Understand it anyway you want.

6. Wotlk is more balanced.
    Understand it anyway you want.
    I'd be happy to elaborate. Wotlk is better at PvP than cata, because on WotLK:
    Frost mages don't stack mastery to oneshot anything with 1 deep and 3 ice lances.
    Rogues can't get legendary weapons and become unstoppable oneshottimg machines.
    Feral bleeds don't do 1/3rd of your HP in bleed ticks every second.
    Rshamans aren't practically unkillable.
    Resto druids don't suck in PvP.

And more that I can't remember right now.

7. Just want to know if its really worth it.. been thinking about this for a while and can't make a decision, played wotlk for 2y till furious season and cata for 4y....

Thanks
    WOTLK battleground / arena system is too old and not balanced because you can use brust and 1 shot combo which dont req skills example Arms Warr + H pala

8. WOTLK battleground / arena system is too old and not balanced because you can use brust and 1 shot combo which dont req skills example Arms Warr + H pala
    Like you can't do that on Cata or any other expansion -.-

9. Resto druids don't suck in PvP.
    They don't on cata either,you just have to know how to PLAY them.

10. In WOTLK every class and spec is viable for example I play prot pala pvp and have 2.5k.

11. WOTLK battleground / arena system is too old and not balanced because you can use brust and 1 shot combo which dont req skills example Arms Warr + H pala
    Lol

If you consider Arms/Holy a bursting combo I wonder what you would think about Destruction-Elemental.

12. Just want to know if its really worth it.. been thinking about this for a while and can't make a decision, played wotlk for 2y till furious season and cata for 4y....

Thanks
    Cata PvP is 100% better, because it is more dynamic, and MOP's pvp is 100% better than Cata because it is even more dynamic.

13. Cata PvP is 100% better, because it is more dynamic, and MOP's pvp is 100% better than Cata because it is even more dynamic.
    I'm not entirely convinced you know what that word means.

14. WOTLK battleground / arena system is too old and not balanced because you can use brust and 1 shot combo which dont req skills example Arms Warr + H pala
    What? Come again?

123 ... Last