1. I remember reading an article once where it spoke about how we have all been taught that opinions can never be wrong, and you should always share your opinion. The article made an excellent point as to why this is wrong, because far too many people enjoy sharing an opinion as a fact and get angry when they are questioned.

This is an excellent example. We have someone here who hasn't competed at an mmr above 1500 telling us which classes are OP, and which expansions is better.

Jesy, I'm sorry to say, but you're opinion is wrong. LK was by far the most balanced expansion in terms of classes/specs that were competitive. The reason I can say this with such conviction, is because I've played every iteration of this game since Vanilla, and have played arenas since TBC. I won't lie, I rarely play arenas on MoP, but in the games I do get to play, its enough to see the lack of variation in competitive specs/comps.

Furthermore, LK PvP was by far the hardest as well. If you make a single mistake, you die immediately. Wrong position? Dead. Wrong defensive? Dead. Wrong CC? Dead again. It was very unforgiving and required the type of concentration that frustrated most players. So Blizzard went ahead and made the game easier and easier. That isn't to say that the top players playing right now are any worse. They are all still amazing players, but the game is certainly not what it used to be, and the reaction times, communication, and overall knowledge needed to perform well is far less now in MoP than it was in LK.

I still like the fact Blizzard removed the PvE gear aspect from PvP, but its too bad they destroyed everything else when they did so...
    You're prolly right about WOTLK. But that's the way I experienced my WOTLK. I played WOTLK totally 3 years before I moved to Cataclysm. And my WOTLK ages were my golden one, because I used to have plenty of free time playing it. WOTLK was the first step I took into doing PvP. And since then going through all of the expansions, there were so many changes.
    And Once I made that experiment, I returned to WOTLK and WOTLK felt very stoned as a gameplay perspective compared to Cataclysm. That's why I say that Cataclysm is the balanced dynamic type of gameplay, the most suitable. PvP and class stability was balanced, since Cataclysm the class instabilities started happening. So yea, what you say is true.
    But I was meaning something else - here the personal preference again clashes - some people prefer slower and more balanced gameplay, while others prefer much faster and as a consequence of that fast gmaplay more unstable gameplay.
    Edited: November 2, 2015

2. Warriors do not destroy everything at all. At least not on 3vs3, where the almighty LSx comp dominates. And even if holy/arms and disci/arms are really strong comps in 2vs2 there are many counters which can aim for rank1.
    oo for sure. mage/priest rogue/priest had really easy time vs war/holy paladin , but if you are not good at PVP shadowmoure warrior seem like unbeatable killing machine:D and majority of people are not good ,thats why everyone hate wars so much in wotlk.

btw wars was pretty good in 3s after all KFC won WOTLK blizzcon :D

3. Well why dont you sit with me one night, I've played a mage for a few years, mostly MOP as frost in pvp, and I can get you sorted out and make it a hell of a lot easier. That's if you're willing to accept, I will help you.

Dueling helps you overcome issues you have with certain classes and also gives you the ability to learn and improve through repeated mistakes. I still to this day suck at killing warlocks and rogues, but rogues are my hard counter class so I kinda just accept I'll never kill one.
    Well luckily I have one free week, so I could log in today for a few hours on MoP, because since the hyjack I stopped playing Cataclysm and directly moved to MoP. In general I am not very active in WoW lately. I log in like 5 times a month, which compared to my previous activity is hilarious. :D WoW doesn't seem to interest me a lot nowadays, because I am trying to accomplish many things at once. I've been playing Frost Mages from 7 years.

I am an extremely busy person, if I am not working, then I work on other projects. I never rest. That's why it is hard playing so many types of games at once, together with irl work and other stuff. But I somehow manage.

if you want I can log in now, I'd like to do some pvp, because that's what I usually log in for. So we could do some bg's together, or arenas. I just want to pvp. :D

4. oo for sure. mage/priest rogue/priest had really easy time vs war/holy paladin , but if you are not good at PVP shadowmoure warrior seem like unbeatable killing machine:D and majority of people are not good that why everyone hate wars so much in wotlk.
    True, that's why I would not consider the pvp you can play on the old molten realms as a real proof of what wotlk pvp used to be. The blackrock realm is much more balanced and the pve meta you have there is my favorite. No heroic items aside from the ashen ring. Such a pity they ruined the soloqueue with the free for all system. Yesterday I've faced a dispel cleave.... So sad.

5. True, that's why I would not consider the pvp you can play on the old molten realms as a real proof of what wotlk pvp used to be. The blackrock realm is much more balanced and the pve meta you have there is my favorite. No heroic items aside from the ashen ring. Such a pity they ruined the soloqueue with the free for all system. Yesterday I've faced a dispel cleave.... So sad.
    you should've seen what we cataclysm and mop players have experienced with the unbalanced classes before, once in a while you could have seen entire pvp wonders, throwing you in wonder about what's going on :D

6. you should've seen what we cataclysm and mop players have experienced with the unabalnced classes before, once in a while you could have seen entire pvp wonders, throwing you in wonder about what's going on :D
    I've played the cataclysm exp on warsong when it was far more active and populated. I've played mop on another private server. The bugs may cause a even more unbalanced pvp scenario but when we talk about classes and specs on the forum we talk about their general aspects. Cataclysm was still funny but not so dynamic as wotlk was. My concept of a dynamic pvp is not related to how many crowd controls you can throw at your enemies but how much focused you need to be on your gameplay in order to not be punished by a single fatal mistake. That's why I consider wotlk as the best pvp. It's much more thrilling, it's much more capable to put some kind of distance between a bad player and a good one.

7. Also you entitle yourself as the creator of the video (Anonymous: 'check out my montage'). I can sew you for this, because JesyMynceTM is a brand, and your screenshot is the proof of your impersonation.
    Hahah, you are ****ing ******ed. I'd tell you to go get your head checked out, but you are so delusional you wouldn't even listen to a doctor. You actually honestly believe anyone would take your autistic, cringe-worthy trash seriously? I shudder to imagine what your parents were like.

8. you should've seen what we cataclysm and mop players have experienced with the unbalanced classes before, once in a while you could have seen entire pvp wonders, throwing you in wonder about what's going on :D
    from molten/warmane point of view cata was not that bad.only problem was ds hc trinkets they was kinda buggy back when they release them and some classes use to kill in 2 sec,other then that expansion was pretty good.
    MOP..100% broken.buff stacking making people do 300k+ crits with malev gear .....and so on sooo many bugged stuff.....its completely unplayable.

even on retail MOP was broken expansion for most part.at first there was bugged taste of blood for warriors and they was 1 shoting people,then 5.2 arcane mage was bugged and kill people in single hit, this was really lame aswell.season 15 was good.they make some little changes ( for example warrior kicks share dr before that they didnt and 1 of kicks was usable in bladestorm.....)

9. from molten/warmane point of view cata was not that bad.only problem was ds hc trinkets they was kinda buggy back when they release them and some classes use to kill in 2 sec,other then that expansion was pretty good.
    MOP..100% broken.buff stacking making people do 300k+ crits with malev gear .....and so on sooo many bugged stuff.....its completely unplayable.

even on retail MOP was broken expansion for most part.at first there was bugged taste of blood for warriors and they was 1 shoting people,then 5.2 arcane mage was bugged and kill people in single hit, this was really lame aswell.season 15 was good.they make some little changes ( for example warrior kicks share dr before that they didnt and 1 of kicks was usable in bladestorm.....)
    yup, but the moments when warriors could bash you wish shield slam and kill you at lvl 90 for example was hilarious, but these are things that can't be left unnoticed and they simultaneously get fixed :D I actually applaud how good MoP feels atm. It is not perfect, but it is good. I wish I return to Cataclysm, but I am too lazy to go through the entire level up process again. I've grew tired through the years of lvling up :D

10. Hahah, you are ****ing ******ed. I'd tell you to go get your head checked out, but you are so delusional you wouldn't even listen to a doctor. You actually honestly believe anyone would take your autistic, cringe-worthy trash seriously? I shudder to imagine what your parents were like.
    Yup and you're quite normal...I applaud you again for feeling very proud for sharing one of my videos, and for spending so much time with giving the old video so much attention. I should reward you with my JMTM+ reward, but you'll prolly break it in your head, so I'd rather not waste any extra material. Hey, hey, the only trash is coming out of your brain, in case you haven't noticed.

Now I suggest you calm down and stop making drama. What was the case was between kemii and me, nothing between you and me. The case is always between Kemii and Me, anybody who messes between us usually makes a mistake taking a side, because people don't know both of our stories.

11. in wotlk you can play kindoff your own playstyle due the viarity of tier 2 specs, gear options, talent choices and spells. overall wotlk has longer cc's 10 (seconds) & longer interrupts but casters have to hardcast most of the time which makes them vulnarable to such effects while in cata you have 8 sec cc's (can trinket silences too) more dmg output overall, less variaty of good specs, less options on gear choices besides gemming and (almost) no mana burn. Overall I would say cataclysm has better PvP if you would play it without legendaries & hc pve trinkets. Simply because I get more excitement on spells like smoke bomb, ring of frost, spirit link totem, leap of faith, dark simulacrum etc. . I don't like kiting, burn/purging and cc'ing my opponent forever following a certain strategy and basically follow an algorithm rather than actively playing the game.

12. in wotlk you can play kindoff your own playstyle due the viarity of tier 2 specs, gear options, talent choices and spells. overall wotlk has longer cc's 10 (seconds) & longer interrupts but casters have to hardcast most of the time which makes them vulnarable to such effects while in cata you have 8 sec cc's (can trinket silences too) more dmg output overall, less variaty of good specs, less options on gear choices besides gemming and (almost) no mana burn. Overall I would say cataclysm has better PvP if you would play it without legendaries & hc pve trinkets. Simply because I get more excitement on spells like smoke bomb, ring of frost, spirit link totem, leap of faith, dark simulacrum etc. . I don't like kiting, burn/purging and cc'ing my opponent forever following a certain strategy and basically follow an algorithm rather than actively playing the game.
    The best opinion in the thread so far, in my opinion :D Very well assembled and actually getting straight to the point. +1

13. in wotlk you can play kindoff your own playstyle due the viarity of tier 2 specs, gear options, talent choices and spells. overall wotlk has longer cc's 10 (seconds) & longer interrupts but casters have to hardcast most of the time which makes them vulnarable to such effects while in cata you have 8 sec cc's (can trinket silences too) more dmg output overall, less variaty of good specs, less options on gear choices besides gemming and (almost) no mana burn. Overall I would say cataclysm has better PvP if you would play it without legendaries & hc pve trinkets. Simply because I get more excitement on spells like smoke bomb, ring of frost, spirit link totem, leap of faith, dark simulacrum etc. . I don't like kiting, burn/purging and cc'ing my opponent forever following a certain strategy and basically follow an algorithm rather than actively playing the game.
    So what you are saying is basically is that you dont want to use smart tactics,but tunnel 1 target.

And that is skilled LOL.I think you just dont understand how this game was meant to play,and thats why all low pvpers/people without binds/and generally easy to play people prefer Cataclysm/Mop/Wod.

That is only conclusion i can pull out from all this thread!Maybe they should simplify game to 3 buttons,dps,heal,and button 3 does nothing but dance.
    Maybe then people would be even more happy.

14. ill only say this and im always right:

cata is better then wotlk because i played alot of cata and never played wotlk for real, so since i didnt like the other expansions and spent 10 minutes playing them i can say they are **** and expension im currently playing is the best so i play the best expansion that requires most skill....me....im right...your wrong...im more skilled in a more skilled expansion and your play a unskilled expansion and you have no skills....and i can keep typing that my expansion is the bst forever since i have to validate im right and im the best and most skilled and everyone else is wrong

First ... 345