1. List your top most frustrating moments in PvP

Greetings Warmanions !

Do you think PvP is unbalanced? - (If not then disregard this post)

Please, list your top most frustrating (PvP - related) moments

- Describe a situational scenario (explain in detail)
    - You can use pros & cons of each class
    - You can use any class versus any class
    - You can use your least favorited class
    - You can use your least favorited pet
    - You can use your least favorited spell and/or talent
    - You may also include Positives &|or concerns of each class if you desire
    - It must be class or spell related

My reasoning is for getting support/feedback for my upcoming project (This is not a advertisement)

- Please exclude things like professions / items (legendary) / racials (I'm well aware of the issues)

- Overtime I've been researching & listening to feedback about the unbalancing issues that WoW (Wotlk) has had.
    - Anything you desperately dislike about PvP is noted

- Anyone can provide feedback so avoid arguments please.
    Edited: August 29, 2015

2. About the well-known Gargoyle bug.
    Warmane is the only place (except for Blackrock) where people target the gargoyle after summoning and litterally 2-shot it.
    The Gargoyle is missing Stamina from the Death Knight, Resilience , Armor , ... Thats gamebreaking for all unholy death knights.

Situations ? Just watch all duels. Or watch in arenas warriors saving Bladestorm until the Death Knight summons the Gargoyle.
    Waiting ages for this bug to be fixed.

3. There's nothing like 4 consecutive mass dispel resists to brighten up your day.

4. There's nothing like 4 consecutive mass dispel resists to brighten up your day.
    Or every other spell being resisted, after being spellpen capped... I dont remember it being this on retail :/ (talking about Blackrock)

5. Or every other spell being resisted, after being spellpen capped... I dont remember it being this on retail :/ (talking about Blackrock)
    Sounds like you encountered the joys of the dumbest skill in the game.
    Edited: August 26, 2015

6. Sounds like you encountered the joys of the dumbest skill in the game.
    That talent is modified on Blackrock. Instead of increasing chance to resist, it has a chance to dispel another magic debuff.

7. That talent is modified on Blackrock. Instead of increasing chance to resist, it has a chance to dispel another magic debuff.
    If only such mercy was extended to the other Wotlk realms as well.

8. If only such mercy was extended to the other Wotlk realms as well.
    Lol.

Speaking as a warrior arms, every kind of fall in the textures after a charge, or the countless crowd controls of a frost mage in a duel situation. But who cares about duels? And the ****ing burst of a LSP. Goin from 100% to 0 hp in one global, cya!

9. Isnt that a huge nerf to that talent? Timing your dispell spam right before an spriest/mage comp begins to burst against your warr (hpally/arms) or yourself to prevent DoT's/snares/roots/deep freeze/psychic horror/fear/sheep from being applied was one of the key to beat that "counter"-comp
    Yeah, why would they nerf such a fine-tuned talent in PvP? That's just unreasonable.

Spoiler: Show

10. Edit: Why dafuq are we even arguing, i know that i am right :^) No, for real, lets go PM-discuss or open another thread and stop with this OT about balancing :D
    I'm not arguing, I'm making fun of you. But I agree, you should stop all OT talk about balance in this thread about balance., not because I don't enjoy your wonderful rants but because you're so On-Topic, someone might mistakenly assume you know what you're talking about.

Hunters are particularly effective at delivering frustration directly to your face on the WotLK realms that aren't Blackrock, especially in BGs and especially from atop a demolisher in SotA. Although that has more to do with beneficial bugs than WotLK itself.

11. About the well-known Gargoyle bug.
    Warmane is the only place (except for Blackrock) where people target the gargoyle after summoning and litterally 2-shot it.
    The Gargoyle is missing Stamina from the Death Knight, Resilience , Armor , ... Thats gamebreaking for all unholy death knights.

Situations ? Just watch all duels. Or watch in arenas warriors saving Bladestorm until the Death Knight summons the Gargoyle.
    Waiting ages for this bug to be fixed.
    I'm very surprised to see that the first post is regarding a Death Knight. There is actually a simple solution to solve this & to me by the sounds of it, it's not actually broken but missing simple spell mechanics. I must ask though typically when a gargoyle is spawned isn't that what the opposing team would do first (Burst the gargoyle?) I've seen & heard rumors that it has a high DPS rate when it's successfully spawned & fulfilled it's duration.

There's nothing like 4 consecutive mass dispel resists to brighten up your day.
    This sounds much like a talent for priests "Silent Resolve" (Reduces the chance that your helpful & damage over time spells are dispelled by x%) Although 4 consecutive resists should happen rarely & not frequent.

Or every other spell being resisted, after being spellpen capped... I dont remember it being this on retail :/ (talking about Blackrock)
    May I ask which spells you're referring to that are being resisted & does this effect both buffs & debuffs?

When my Ambush/Backstab gets dodged in PvP...
    Does this happen often? Against which classes? Are you 100% sure that you're hit capped with high expertise?
    Edited: August 26, 2015

12. Read more carefully. The "lets" is refering to the PM discussion AND to "stop with this OT about balancing". I was refering to me aswell, as someone being OT.
    And I was just simultaneously pointing out that balance discussion is not Off-Topic for a thread discussing balance AND the redundancy of "OT" as an abbreviation, as both Off-Topic and On-Topic abbreviate into it. Having to explain this sucks some fun out of it. You hear that? You're a fun-sucker.

Even tho you might have hide it under many rhetorical means, you were arguing my statement (indirectly)
    You didn't make an initial statement, you asked a rhetorical question and then provided argumentation for what you thought the right answer was, which I found funny, so I made fun of you. "Isn't this a nerf"? No ****, Sherlock. The only thing I'm arguing about right now is whether I'm arguing or not.

There's nothing like 4 consecutive mass dispel resists to brighten up your day.
    This sounds much like a talent for priests "Silent Resolve" (Reduces the chance that your helpful & damage over time spells are dispelled by x%) Although 4 consecutive resists should happen rarely & not frequent.
    Not rarely enough. It's no mystery what makes this possible, so I'm not sure why you're trying to guess here. The only classes this really matters against are paladins and mages during their immunities, which they usually use when you don't want them to, which in turn is the reason wasting 6+ seconds trying to get them out is so frustrating.

13. It was a rhetorical question, my son.
    Well, at least you realize how much of a redundant dunce you are now. You're welcome.

This is gonna be my last response to you because the cancerous vocabulary you've developed while trying to fit into certain internet communities has increased the chances of this entire exchange getting deleted exponentially.

14. When trying to land a perfect score in battleground.
    Say, you are at 15-0. And then you charge your target and fall under the map.

15-1.

/Cry

15. When trying to land a perfect score in battleground.
    Say, you are at 15-0. And then you charge your target and fall under the map.

15-1.

/Cry
    Don't you hate it when that happens? I actually thought about this one the other day, some other spells like fear can also cause you to fall under the map in some areas. I have several ideas on how to resolve this issue, I just haven't caught up to it yet.

123 Last