1. Mistweaving, Fistweaving, and generally just punching things.

This is a question thread.
    I'll keep it relatively brief.

I love healing.
    It's my thing, I just love the idea of denying other people HKs.
    Whenever I swoop in and save someone from the brig of death, turn the tide on the enemy punk and get him killed instead, I feel giddy.
    Moments like that really make my day...

So I decided to try Monk again (after a failed attempt on another server which made a bad choice and ruined its own community for english speakers like myself).
    Monks were, well... kind of weak there, mostly because half our critical glyphs didn't work, and Eminence didn't do jack diddly.
    I am currently level 77, and have so far had 0 complaints with MW. I even tried it out in Dungeons and BGs while leveling.
    So good...

But as is with all things, the ball game at level cap is NOTHING like the schnizz circa 10-89.
    So I would like to ask an experienced monk here, about what it is I can expect from PvPing as a MW at level cap.
    Additionally, what I can expect come Prideful (even though it's still Griev season).
    Lastly, PvP Fistweaving. I know it's a thing on retail, I've seen it be done with soft sustains like renewing Mist, Rushing Jade Wind and Zen Sphere all ticking to make up for the lost healing from not using your chi to Enveloping Mist every now and then. I also know that it's very mana-consuming, but mana micromanagement is something I've been fairly decent at, so I am up for a challenge.

Thank you in advance for the input.

P.S. Windwalkers. are they worth a damn for PvP and PvE? Thanks. :3

2. Well the biggest problem would be mana, since it is very mana consuming. You will get oom sooner or later. Dps is output is good, healing is also fine, they fixed surging mist glyph and that is also immportan.

3. Well the biggest problem would be mana, since it is very mana consuming. You will get oom sooner or later. Dps is output is good, healing is also fine, they fixed surging mist glyph and that is also immportan.
    I never liked that glyph. I always preferred controlling who to Surge over letting a bot do it for me.
    But I am enjoying myself so far.