1. Darkmoon Faire

Hello people. I am playing on Lordaeron and on sunday, there should be a Darkmoon Faire because its the first sunday of the month. Is it completely working here? If not, when will it work completely? Did you guys try it?

2. On one hand it is odd that it is not working since it did in PTR but considering Warmanes stepped expansion release schedule it is actually TBC content, thus the feature that spawn rotates to just outside Shattrath, it then does make some sense. What remains to be seen in a very short time is if it will be working upon TBC release. Given that it is a monthly only event it will almost coincide with WOTLK launch, so devs do have some time to make sure it will work properly.

3. Can't find the source at the moment, but Lordaeron calander events are purposedly disabled untill WotLK stage has arrived. it is somewhere around here on the lordaeron section :)

4. it is actually TBC content
    nop, DMF is classic content

Silas has been around since patch 1.5ish

5. DMF was here in October, I was there myself.
    I think they might of disabled it, because the vendor was selling TBC/WOTLK rare crafting materials, at that point in time nobody was rich enough to buy them, but now one could buy them out on respawn and stock up on stuff like Arctic Fur, Frost lotus, elements etc.
    such was my plan anyway, but yeah, wasn't rich enough on the 1st week, just managed to grab some tbc elements.
    cheers.