1. Warriors charge

Hi

i just hit lvl 30 on my warrior and was happy about gettinig intercept

So i charge this ally he gets distance so i switch to zerker only to find out that intercept is on cd

Since when charge and intercetpt shared cds on wotlk, if i remember it was in cata and it was only when u put a point into juggernaut

Is it goin to be fixed if i get juggernaut talent cause if not its pointless to lvl up warrior since intercept will put 30 sec on charge

2. Hi

i just hit lvl 30 on my warrior and was happy about gettinig intercept

So i charge this ally he gets distance so i switch to zerker only to find out that intercept is on cd

Since when charge and intercetpt shared cds on wotlk, if i remember it was in cata and it was only when u put a point into juggernaut

Is it goin to be fixed if i get juggernaut talent cause if not its pointless to lvl up warrior since intercept will put 30 sec on charge
    Works fine on my prot warrior when i have my talent... Seen warriors also dance to charge twice so...

3. i just tested it out it seems like one of my addons bugged out due to it being from different patch date

4. When i using macro

/Cast Charge
    /Cast intercept

When i used this on blacrock it will use charge in first time and then after one global on intercept but here it will give me CD on both in one global.

I using this macro on all server where i play wotlk and all time its work fine but here on Lordaeron this two abilitys are without global CD and that why i can use both i same time.
    When you want play prot pvp then you lost lot of mobility in arena.