1. Does anyone have a version of PwnBoxer or ISboxer which actually works?

So I have searched around here and I found a version of PwnBoxer where I could get in. The thing with this one did only show two of my four monitors so that is a huge issue. Also the thing that annoyed me with that version is that i could not move the windows of wow around with PwnBoxer which should work. A link to a working version is highly appreciated.

ISboxer is something which not all of us can pull off cracking without help. For me that should not be a problem as I am a computer engineer. "Trust me I am an engineer." So I made the auth work as intended. I both pinged the auth1.lavishsoft.com and auth2.lavishsoft.com and it was my local network it pinged to. Technically it should've worked when I had the authenticator server up and checked the ping then opened the InnerSpace.exe, but it would not work as it asked me for username and password. A link to a working version is again highly appreciated.

If you have noticed anything which is off on what I am doing, please be kind and point it out so I can get this to work. Thank you for reading and dealing with my ****. :)

2. I get asked this a lot (talking about ISBoxer here).

The links provided on this forum are working versions. Most likely you have done something wrong when installing ISBoxer.
    Normally I do a Skype call and ask the person to share screens if they are really struggling as it is a bit faster.

Make sure you are running the Authentication Server every time you launch InnerSpace, it needs to be running the entire time in order to work.

What version of Windows are you running (include whether it is 32 or 64 bit)?

What happened when the username/password prompt came up? It should accept any username and password combination (mine does not accept blank username/password). If it didn't, either your hosts file is not edited properly or you have an issue with Java. Do you have Java installed and if so which version (include whether it is 32 or 64 bit). Which version of the Authentication Server are you running (again, 32 or 64-bit). For some people they need to use a 32 bit version of the Authentication Server even though they are using a 64-bit Operating System due to their Java install.

KD out.
    Edited: October 30, 2015

3. Thanks mate, I got it now. I realized that I had the same auth server on both. Thanks again.