1. Tbc flying

Will flying be unlocked in tbc? In Wrath you could get it at 60 I was wondering if we will get it to level with or will it be old school with only ground mounts

2. TBC was never without flying. You NEED it to reach some places.

3. Will flying be unlocked in tbc? In Wrath you could get it at 60 I was wondering if we will get it to level with or will it be old school with only ground mounts
    To actually answer the question, I'm assuming you'll be able to buy it at 60 for ~250g depending on your rep since this is the 3.3.5 patch.

4. To actually answer the question, I'm assuming you'll be able to buy it at 60 for ~250g depending on your rep since this is the 3.3.5 patch.
    Or we could just create the "worlds most hardcore and populated custom wotlk realm"

5. Or we could just create the "worlds most hardcore and populated custom wotlk realm"
    Or you could actually look up stuff before spewing out crap? :D Not sure what you mean by custom... Give me three things that are custom at the moment and support it with arguments.

6. Or we could just create the "worlds most hardcore and populated custom wotlk realm"

Lel, this so much

7. Or you could actually look up stuff before spewing out crap? :D Not sure what you mean by custom... Give me three things that are custom at the moment and support it with arguments.
    I mean that we can disable flying mounts during the 3.3.5 patch and make it a customised wotlk realm. Or just not.

8. I mean that we can disable flying mounts during the 3.3.5 patch and make it a customised wotlk realm. Or just not.
    There's nothing that indicates that it's gonna be disabled... It was a suggestion... Which won't happen most likely.

9. There's nothing that indicates that it's gonna be disabled... It was a suggestion... Which won't happen most likely.
    Yeah I know, but I was pointing out the other option with the disabled flying mount xd

10. Flying will probably be disabled till level 70. This change will obviously be reverted as soon as the wotlk content is out

11. Flying will probably be disabled till level 70. This change will obviously be reverted as soon as the wotlk content is out
    :DDDD!!

Cue the QQ!!!

12. Flying will probably be disabled till level 70. This change will obviously be reverted as soon as the wotlk content is out
    How will this work with druids? They already have flight form and expert riding from trainer.

13. There's nothing that indicates that it's gonna be disabled... It was a suggestion... Which won't happen most likely.
    Kelthuzzad is a liar!!! xD There goes the most hardcore and populated wotlk realm... R.I.P. lordaeron.

14. How will this work with druids? They already have flight form and expert riding from trainer.
    You cant use the spell till level 70, as simple as that. The same will be done to the spell afterward, the edit will be reverted

Kelthuzzad is a liar!!! xD There goes the most hardcore and populated wotlk realm... R.I.P. lordaeron.
    So, things being as they were back in BC is not hardcore?

15. Because it totally won't have 7k+ players in the first couple of weeks of BC's release, with another 1-2k in the queue...

BC content was one thing Blizzard really nailed down wonderfully. So long as Warmane delivers, and this past month so far on Lordaeron leads me to believe they most certainly will, we're in for an experience we'll be fondly looking back on once Lordaeron moves on from its BC period for good.

123 ... Last